House Price Crash Forum

The Only Way To Stop The Boats

FANG

HOLA441

Is to turn them around stop them leaving France. 

Uncontrolled and illegal Immigration is killing the country.

Get all the immigrants out of the hotels and put them in tents on a remote Scottish island. They will soon be crying to leave the UK.    

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
1 hour ago, FANG said:

Get all the immigrants out of the hotels and put them in tents on a remote Scottish island. They will soon be crying to leave the UK.    

What was the quote from Charlie Munger, "Show me the incentive and I'll show you the outcome".

Matt Goodwin posted on twitter the other day that to Sept this year 143,990 foreign health and care workers bought 173,896 dependants with them.

It can only be malice not incompetence on side of the govt.

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
2 hours ago, FANG said:

Nope. The only way to stop it is to relieve the pressures that drive it in the first place.... But then I predict you'd also support reducing the foreign aid budget?

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
2 minutes ago, AThirdWay said:

Nope. The only way to stop it is to relieve the pressures that drive it in the first place.... But then I predict you'd also support reducing the foreign aid budget?

The vast majority of invaders are coming from countries with a modest level of development - North and West Africa, Middle East and the Indian subcontinent, and not forgetting Albania. Countries which are truly undeveloped have people so poor they cannot even afford to travel across half the World, and pay the people traffickers to get across the Channel.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
3 minutes ago, onlooker said:

The vast majority of invaders are coming from countries with a modest level of development - North and West Africa, Middle East and the Indian subcontinent, and not forgetting Albania. Countries which are truly undeveloped have people so poor they cannot even afford to travel across half the World, and pay the people traffickers to get across the Channel.

"Invaders"... Have a word with yourself! 🤪

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
18 minutes ago, AThirdWay said:

The potential numbers are way beyond that, just looking at displaced people there are 90M in the world, then there are the 1Bn who live in one dollar a day.

This phenomenon has been largely caused by the creation of the internet and people in poorer parts of the world seeing how the top 5% live.

I cannot see a kind solution i am afraid

Numbers arriving in the EU have gone up by 77% this year, heading for over 300k in Germany alone.

Edited by debtlessmanc

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
10 minutes ago, Trampa501 said:

If only the likes of Fang, Burk and Frugality would volunteer to line up on the beaches of Kent and Sussex to "turn back the boats". 

A very quick and easy way to dispose of the non-contributors.

The entire loon squad would fit a single dinghy easily ;)

HOLA4425
36 minutes ago, AThirdWay said:

Exactly - Why should I pay for India to put men on the moon.