FANG

HOLA441
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
13 minutes ago, miguel said:

Huge difference in numbers of deliveries made today as opposed to 80 or even 20 years ago. Not only food but huge amounts of ebay/Amazon and other online deliveries. The numbers aren't even close. 

Huge difference in population as well. Just for the record there are huge amounts of ebay/amazon deliverers who are Brits. Take away the extra population and you would have enough Brits to do the Jobs. Just as we did in the past. There are also huge amounts of people now working in these jobs who previously worked in Retail we don't need more people we just have people in different jobs. 

15 minutes ago, miguel said:

We also have an ageing population who need their ars*s wiping. Of course you can volunteer to do that job if you don't want immigrants doing it. My guess is it will be a little like the great Brex sht dig for Britain in which hardly anyone tipped up - tumbleweed. 

Oh wow not this one again the ageing population who need their ars*S wiped ! How many more times. The age people need their ars*s wiped has also risen. In the past many in their 60's and 70's would have needed help today they don't it has moved on to those in their 80's and 90's. So no difference in the amount of people needing their ars*s wiped. In the past we had Brits wiping the ars*S and we had enough of them to do it. 

Tell me when immigrants age do they go home or do they stay and demand their ars*S wiped? It is a never ending increasing circle the more people we have had the more the pro immigration people tell us we need.  

HOLA443
3 hours ago, Rolypoly said:

How about you look for yourself, you seem to have plenty of time on your hands, 10k posts.

Look here’s another one

Riots in Dublin after stabbing near school - as police car and buses set on fire during 'far-right' protests

Officers and rioters clashed in Ireland's capital as anger grew following the attack in Parnell Square East - which left three young children and two adults injured.

skynews-tom-gillespie-news-reporter_4616
Tom Gillespie

News reporter @TomGillespie1

Oh look another d*ckhe*d that makes an assertion and says 'you check' when asked for proof.

HOLA444
HOLA445
1 hour ago, Insane said:

Huge difference in population as well. Just for the record there are huge amounts of ebay/amazon deliverers who are Brits. Take away the extra population and you would have enough Brits to do the Jobs. Just as we did in the past. There are also huge amounts of people now working in these jobs who previously worked in Retail we don't need more people we just have people in different jobs. 

Oh wow not this one again the ageing population who need their ars*S wiped ! How many more times. The age people need their ars*s wiped has also risen. In the past many in their 60's and 70's would have needed help today they don't it has moved on to those in their 80's and 90's. So no difference in the amount of people needing their ars*s wiped. In the past we had Brits wiping the ars*S and we had enough of them to do it. 

Tell me when immigrants age do they go home or do they stay and demand their ars*S wiped? It is a never ending increasing circle the more people we have had the more the pro immigration people tell us we need.  

You really do struggle with the simplest of concepts. 

HOLA446
HOLA447
1 hour ago, Insane said:

You'll have to give some numbers or clarify your position. Are you stating that immigration should be down to zero? 

If not how many immigrants will be required, say for the next year, to ensure that there are sufficient workers in the NHS and social care? 

HOLA448
9 minutes ago, miguel said:

You'll have to give some numbers or clarify your position. Are you stating that immigration should be down to zero? 

Net Zero why not.

We have increased the population by over 10 Million in the last 20 years. Numbers give me a number for people who would say life in the UK has improved overall in the last 20 years ? From what I read, hear (including these boards) and see I don't think many people would say things have improved. It has become a never ending increasing circle the more people we have the more people say we need. 

If things are not working well with an official population of around 70 million (real figures much higher) why would things work with 72,74 or any other number of million people? Can you give me a number when you think things would work better? 

14 minutes ago, miguel said:

If not how many immigrants will be required, say for the next year, to ensure that there are sufficient workers in the NHS and social care? 

Why do you think we can only adequately staff the NHS with immigration? We have armies of people working part time job sharing then getting their pay made up to a full time wage via tax credits i.e two people doing one job. We could stop this practice so 1 person fills one job leaving the second person to fill a vacant roll. 

I wonder how many immigrants there are who have come over and got settled are now working part time and receiving top ups via tax credits? Of course they will never give out those figures will they.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
1 minute ago, Insane said:

Net Zero why not.

We have increased the population by over 10 Million in the last 20 years. Numbers give me a number for people who would say life in the UK has improved overall in the last 20 years ? From what I read, hear (including these boards) and see I don't think many people would say things have improved. It has become a never ending increasing circle the more people we have the more people say we need. 

If things are not working well with an official population of around 70 million (real figures much higher) why would things work with 72,74 or any other number of million people? Can you give me a number when you think things would work better? 

Why do you think we can only adequately staff the NHS with immigration? We have armies of people working part time job sharing then getting their pay made up to a full time wage via tax credits i.e two people doing one job. We could stop this practice so 1 person fills one job leaving the second person to fill a vacant roll. 

I wonder how many immigrants there are who have come over and got settled are now working part time and receiving top ups via tax credits? Of course they will never give out those figures will they.

Zero.

Can I ask you if you have any experience or in depth knowledge of NHS/ social care recruitment and the number of workers required. 

I don't but I'd like to know how you have come to the conclusion that it can all be done with zero immigration. How exactly do you know this? 

Of course we do know that across all sectors vacancies are up some 160,000 on pre pandemic levels. We haven't even got back to those levels. 

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
18 minutes ago, miguel said:

an I ask you if you have any experience or in depth knowledge of NHS/ social care recruitment and the number of workers required. 

Have you? 

I am told the NHS needs 1.25 million people to fill every vacancy that 1.25 million people includes Brits and Immigrants. We have had 10 + million more immigrants in the last 20 years. Going by those two figures it is clear that far more immigrants use the NHS than work within it. 

How many less workers would we need in the NHS if we had not imported an extra 10+ million people who use it? 

The NHS is top heavy with inefficient management and admin staff I wounder how much of that could be cut? We could train and redeploy many of these people into front line clinical roles. 

22 minutes ago, miguel said:

I don't but I'd like to know how you have come to the conclusion that it can all be done with zero immigration. How exactly do you know this? 

Err you are answering my posts and posting on this topic but do not understand what Net Zero Immigration means. Let me explain it to you > For everyone who leaves we will let another replace them. Last year 1.1 million people came in while 400,000 left to give a net increase of about 700,000. If we had only let 400,000 come in we would not have had NO immigration we would have had Net Zero.

With that 400,000 figure in mind I am sure if we need immigrants to staff the NHS we could get the numbers we need by making sure they come in as part of that 400,000. We don't need to let 1.1 new people arrive hoping that there are enough in that 1.1 Million to obtain the staff we need in the NHS. Obviously last year even though we had over 700,000 extra people we still have not had enough of them working in the NHS. 

If new arrivals of 1.1 Million does not include enough NHS workers how many new arrivals do we need each year to obtain enough NHS workers? 

31 minutes ago, miguel said:

Of course we do know that across all sectors vacancies are up some 160,000 on pre pandemic levels. We haven't even got back to those levels. 

Yet as I said in an earlier post (which you are ignoring) we are paying armies of people to work part time. There is a very simple way to fill all those vacancies in all those sectors. 

HOLA4414
10 minutes ago, 14stFlyer said:

We do not need immigrants to do any of these jobs.  Birts (sic) will do them if we pay a fair wage. 

Yes, a fair wage once purchased a house and brought a family up........see there are young Spaniards and other young Europeans able to buy a home or rent a secure apartment, their earnings seems to go further, not saying it is easy.......but here for like for like work it is sometimes almost impossible. ;)

https://www.thesalarycalculator.co.uk/salary.php

HOLA4415
7 minutes ago, winkie said:

Yes, a fair wage once purchased a house and brought a family up.......

And it will again … if we stop importing cheap labour and exploiting workers.  

The concept that “we cannot pay enough for British fruit pickers, care workers, truck drivers, nurses, teachers, junior doctors” etc. is simply another way of saying “we are exploiting fruit pickers, care workers, truck drivers, nurses, teachers, junior doctors..” etc. 

HOLA4416
16 hours ago, Trampa501 said:

If only the likes of Fang, Burk and Frugality would volunteer to line up on the beaches of Kent and Sussex to "turn back the boats". 

A very quick and easy way to dispose of the non-contributors.

I think a lot of people in Kent and Sussex would volunteer to line up on the beaches and turn back the boats, if they were allowed to.

Edited by Gbob

HOLA4417
8 hours ago, 14stFlyer said:

The concept that “we cannot pay enough for British fruit pickers, care workers, truck drivers, nurses, teachers, junior doctors” etc. is simply another way of saying “we are exploiting fruit pickers, care workers, truck drivers, nurses, teachers, junior doctors..” etc. 

With more austerity, financial insecurity and cuts to social services intended for the next parliament to pay for Hunt's budget giveaways.

The simple truth is that the cost of living is much too high in the UK, the principal element of which is the cost of putting a roof over one's head. Until that's addressed, until affordability is restored to the housing market, then the prospect of economic recovery will remain a distant and receding illusion.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
16 hours ago, MarkG said:

Bingo. The military and police are literally protecting invaders from the population.

If it wasn't for the government the boats would have been turned back long ago.

Where do I sign up to my monthly shift of boaty duty?

16 hours ago, AThirdWay said:

Oh Jebus, that's where you're at? So more Brits holiday in Spain/Portugal every year than migrants come across in boats. Hypocrisy wrote large 🤣

Did you just compare tourism to illegal immigration..? 

HOLA4421
9 hours ago, 14stFlyer said:

That is not the only way, much of our housing is purchased with foreign money, some live here many don't, that has not been earned here in this country, also we have had a mad money machine churning out debt for years........money to buy our houses can in many cases no longer be used working an average job....an average wage say £30K what will that buy?.......it is what anyone can borrow with an income of £30k.......some immigrants have money, others don't........we seem to want the wealthy ones that are buying up more homes than we are replacing leaving a shortage of affordable housing can buy or rent and live on when working........the poorer immigrants live several sharing HMOs or their employer provides accomodation, a caravan on a farm or a room above the shop or restaurant they work in, or live in nanny, cleaner etc......anyway most over stayers/ asylum seekers arrive on a plane legally and stay.;)

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
11 hours ago, msi said:

Oh look another d*ckhe*d that makes an assertion and says 'you check' when asked for proof.

Proof? you’re not interested in “proof”, plenty of reports available from different sources on what provoked that Dublin riot for those who are genuinely interested, no, for you it’s just another opportunity to run your mouth against those you’ve had previous exchanges with and a chance to throw some more of your childish insults around.

HOLA4424
18 hours ago, Confusion of VIs said:

The boats come here because almost all the legal routes to make a claim to the UK for asylum  have been shut down. If we actually wanted to stop the boats all we had to do was to set up offshore processing centres. France has repeatedly offered to host one.

The Conservatives deliberately created this problem by reducing the HOs ability to process claims, thinking it would play out well for them. 

For the crazies who are shouting "How many would you accept then?" this is a good answer (for the refugees on boats question). I don't think it would stop all the attempts, but most would desist if they were merely taken back to the French processing centre.

A similar answer to the legal numbers (which are quite higher than previous years). It's a cost of brexit/leaving the EU. Your choice, your consequences. 

So the answer to "How many would you accept then?" is a lot lower if we'd stayed in the EU (and perhaps tightened on residency requirements similar to other EU countries).  

HOLA4425
25 minutes ago, Rolypoly said:

Proof? you’re not interested in “proof”, plenty of reports available from different sources on what provoked that Dublin riot for those who are genuinely interested, no, for you it’s just another opportunity to run your mouth against those you’ve had previous exchanges with and a chance to throw some more of your childish insults around.

The provide them with your assertion like a big boy instead of the petulant child you are.