House Price Crash Forum

The Only Way To Stop The Boats

FANG

HOLA441

The only way to stop the boats is to provide safe and legal routes and facility to hear cases there.

But the Gov won't do that as then they would not have the deflection wedge issue.

The Rwanda plan is for 200-300 people and has cost 100s of millions. The small boats is 50k of people or less.

But its a handy deflection from the legal migration. As folks are now seeing that the rhetoric on boats is kicking up and they are screwing over care sector, etc... by hitting legal migration.

Note rich professionals untouched but the carers and key worker sectors you all clapped for are being hit. So in aspiration terms those cheering this want poor paid jobs for British workers... often in jobs where hiring a disinterested 9-5er is not an option.

On Dublin riotsthere's been a lot of BS written in these forums by many of the same posters pushing it here. Any points to the contrary or articles highlighting what actually happened are called 'MSM lies' by 'the Estabishment', because they'd rather believe Conor McCokehead and the Twitter trolls than actual Irish people.

Apparently looting shops & chucking petrol bombs was all part of the righteous indignation of people at immigrant criminality... no it was rightwing organized violence and criminality.

The individual responsible for the attack was being treated for a brain tumour and had been reported by his amily to the Garda as he had become violent & depressed / personality changes. For many yearshe'd been a hard working community member.

Skangers took advantage of an opportunity to riot and push their anti-immigrant BS.

To paraphrase Phil Lynott "I'm an Irish success until someone doesn't like what I say, then I'm black or an immigrant and should go home"

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
5 minutes ago, Staffsknot said:

On Dublin riotsthere's been a lot of BS written in these forums by many of the same posters pushing it here. Any points to the contrary or articles highlighting what actually happened are called 'MSM lies' by 'the Estabishment', because they'd rather believe Conor McCokehead and the Twitter trolls than actual Irish people.

Yes the same tw*ts that spout cr*p then cry when asked to prove it, but remain oblivious when it causes actual hatred to happen.

HOLA443
4 hours ago, Gbob said:

I think a lot of people in Kent and Sussex would volunteer to line up on the beaches and turn back the boats, if they were allowed to.

I think the people in Kent and Sussex would end up calling on the resources of our NHS if they tried. These people have demonstrated a toughness that few Brits could muster.

HOLA444
12 hours ago, Insane said:

Have you? 

I am told the NHS needs 1.25 million people to fill every vacancy that 1.25 million people includes Brits and Immigrants. We have had 10 + million more immigrants in the last 20 years. Going by those two figures it is clear that far more immigrants use the NHS than work within it. 

Yeah, I'm the same way that far more Brits use the NHS than work in it. Duh!

How many less workers would we need in the NHS if we had not imported an extra 10+ million people who use it? 

How much have those 10+ million paid in taxes to fund the NHS? Anyway, I thought they were all fighting fit ISIS foot soldiers, why would they bother the NHS?

The NHS is top heavy with inefficient management and admin staff I wounder how much of that could be cut? We could train and redeploy many of these people into front line clinical roles. 

Non sequitur.

Err you are answering my posts and posting on this topic but do not understand what Net Zero Immigration means. Let me explain it to you > For everyone who leaves we will let another replace them. Last year 1.1 million people came in while 400,000 left to give a net increase of about 700,000. If we had only let 400,000 come in we would not have had NO immigration we would have had Net Zero.

Google "UK birth rate", you'll find it has only strayed into positive territory due to our new citizens. Not surprised you chose such a blunt tool though.

With that 400,000 figure in mind I am sure if we need immigrants to staff the NHS we could get the numbers we need by making sure they come in as part of that 400,000. We don't need to let 1.1 new people arrive hoping that there are enough in that 1.1 Million to obtain the staff we need in the NHS. Obviously last year even though we had over 700,000 extra people we still have not had enough of them working in the NHS. 

If new arrivals of 1.1 Million does not include enough NHS workers how many new arrivals do we need each year to obtain enough NHS workers? 

Yet as I said in an earlier post (which you are ignoring) we are paying armies of people to work part time. There is a very simple way to fill all those vacancies in all those sectors. 

There is, but you won't like it.... Elect a competent government that will be able to implement faster asylum seeker processing and either get them in and working or return to origin if they're at it. A government that can retain our own medical professionals and supplement them with suitably qualified immigration.

Oh dear....

HOLA445
HOLA446
15 minutes ago, AThirdWay said:

Yeah, I'm the same way that far more Brits use the NHS than work in it. Duh!

Who said any different. Which proves allowing mass immigration to fill the gaps in NHS staff will never work if we let in 1.1 Million a year and only a small percentage go to work in the NHS , the demand for NHS services carries on outstripping the supply of immigrants working in it. Ever so simple if you think about it. 

17 minutes ago, AThirdWay said:

How much have those 10+ million paid in taxes to fund the NHS? Anyway, I thought they were all fighting fit ISIS foot soldiers, why would they bother the NHS?

You are being very silly again. That statement is as bad as the one where you stated Tourism is the same as the undocumented boat people. 

18 minutes ago, AThirdWay said:

Google "UK birth rate", you'll find it has only strayed into positive territory due to our new citizens. Not surprised you chose such a blunt tool though.

Have you ever stopped to consider why our UK birth rate has declined. No thought not that would take a lot of hard work. Wake up and smell the coffee people are having less children and later in life due to the high cost of living compared to wages. Again ever so simple. 

21 minutes ago, AThirdWay said:

There is, but you won't like it.... Elect a competent government that will be able to implement faster asylum seeker processing and either get them in and working or return to origin if they're at it. A government that can retain our own medical professionals and supplement them with suitably qualified immigration.

I am talking about tax credits and people opting to job share instead of doing a full time job. Again you have got the wrong end of the stick, nothing new there though is there. 

The UK took 1,600 Doctors from Nigeria last year a country who's health care is falling due to us taking them but that's all ok as well as long as people like you get what you want. 

HOLA447
HOLA448
1 hour ago, AThirdWay said:

I think the people in Kent and Sussex would end up calling on the resources of our NHS if they tried. These people have demonstrated a toughness that few Brits could muster.

You say " These people have demonstrated a toughness that few Brits could muster"

Then you go on to ridicule people who are concerned about who they are and why they are being let in on mass even though the UK does not know who they are. 

Very disjointed thinking there. 

HOLA449
HOLA4410
1 hour ago, msi said:

Yes the same tw*ts that spout cr*p then cry when asked to prove it, but remain oblivious when it causes actual hatred to happen.

FWIW if multiculturalism was a such a success in Ireland there would be no need to criminalise objections to it under the guise of rushed-through 'Hate speech' legislation currently going through the Irish parliament.

As previously mentioned, the WEF/technocrat/hyper left-wing across the west are playing a very dangerous game.

#powderkeg

HOLA4411
5 minutes ago, burk said:

FWIW if multiculturalism was a such a success in Ireland there would be no need to criminalise objections to it under the guise of rushed-through 'Hate speech' legislation currently going through the Irish parliament.

As previously mentioned, the WEF/technocrat/hyper left-wing across the west are playing a very dangerous game.

#powderkeg

Ah nice try at the bait-and-switch.  Shame you can't argue about actual points.

HOLA4412
2 hours ago, Staffsknot said:

The only way to stop the boats is to provide safe and legal routes and facility to hear cases there.

But the Gov won't do that as then they would not have the deflection wedge issue.

The Rwanda plan is for 200-300 people and has cost 100s of millions. The small boats is 50k of people or less.

But its a handy deflection from the legal migration. As folks are now seeing that the rhetoric on boats is kicking up and they are screwing over care sector, etc... by hitting legal migration.

Note rich professionals untouched but the carers and key worker sectors you all clapped for are being hit. So in aspiration terms those cheering this want poor paid jobs for British workers... often in jobs where hiring a disinterested 9-5er is not an option.

Apparently looting shops & chucking petrol bombs was all part of the righteous indignation of people at immigrant criminality... no it was rightwing organized violence and criminality.

The individual responsible for the attack was being treated for a brain tumour and had been reported by his amily to the Garda as he had become violent & depressed / personality changes. For many yearshe'd been a hard working community member.

Skangers took advantage of an opportunity to riot and push their anti-immigrant BS.

To paraphrase Phil Lynott "I'm an Irish success until someone doesn't like what I say, then I'm black or an immigrant and should go home"

Exactly

i didn't see the outrage when the American tourist was mugged and left in a coma during the summer in Dublin, nor the Mongolian woman stabbed to death by a local skanger kid last year

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
2 hours ago, Insane said:

Who said any different. Which proves allowing mass immigration to fill the gaps in NHS staff will never work if we let in 1.1 Million a year and only a small percentage go to work in the NHS , the demand for NHS services carries on outstripping the supply of immigrants working in it. Ever so simple if you think about it. 

You are being very silly again. That statement is as bad as the one where you stated Tourism is the same as the undocumented boat people. 

Have you ever stopped to consider why our UK birth rate has declined. No thought not that would take a lot of hard work. Wake up and smell the coffee people are having less children and later in life due to the high cost of living compared to wages. Again ever so simple. 

I am talking about tax credits and people opting to job share instead of doing a full time job. Again you have got the wrong end of the stick, nothing new there though is there. 

The UK took 1,600 Doctors from Nigeria last year a country who's health care is falling due to us taking them but that's all ok as well as long as people like you get what you want. 

Your lack of critical thinking means that I'm out 🤣

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
1 hour ago, msi said:

The point being a democratically elected parliament in Ireland shutting down any debate regarding mass migration, blaming instead white misogyny.

#gaslighting

Edited by burk

HOLA4417
2 hours ago, msi said:

Its the same dim crap tried in the prev Dublin riot thread. Same remanufactured and tired rubbish no doubt scraped from Twitter or the cack sites that feed them their 'opinions'.

Like the 'housing in Dublin' claim - Dublin's housing issues are due to tech companies flocking to low tax Ireland and setting up in Dublin, not less than 14k people coming and settling across the whole country as asylum seekers.

Ireland is massively popular with US job migrants seeking that 'Hollywood Irish' new start. Firms offer visa and jobs - there's several hundred being advertised today. Brits too, but those are awkward points as the Russell Brands and Conor McCokeheads don't want to talk about those... they don't get the rage clicks

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
30 minutes ago, Staffsknot said:

Its the same dim crap tried in the prev Dublin riot thread. Same remanufactured and tired rubbish no doubt scraped from Twitter or the cack sites that feed them their 'opinions'.

Like the 'housing in Dublin' claim - Dublin's housing issues are due to tech companies flocking to low tax Ireland and setting up in Dublin, not less than 14k people coming and settling across the whole country as asylum seekers.

Ireland is massively popular with US job migrants seeking that 'Hollywood Irish' new start. Firms offer visa and jobs - there's several hundred being advertised today. Brits too, but those are awkward points as the Russell Brands and Conor McCokeheads don't want to talk about those... they don't get the rage clicks

You're saying Irelands housing issues are caused by the 13,412 US Americans living in the ROI to 2022 and not the 141,600 immigrants that came to Ireland to April 2023

#hardcoping

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
35 minutes ago, burk said:

You're saying Irelands housing issues are caused by the 13,412 US Americans living in the ROI to 2022 and not the 141,600 immigrants that came to Ireland to April 2023

#hardcoping

You are meant to ignore the immigrants.

Apparently they all bring a house with them. Along with Doctors, Hospitals, Schools, Roads and Money.  

HOLA4422

I remember in the 2000's when it became apparent that net migration from the eastern block accession countries wasn't going to be 50K a year, if that, as predicted by Labour but turned out to be 250K to 350K, and it was probably the primary reason for Brexit. Now it's running at 750K last year and 650K year before. Presumably when it hit's 1 million and higher that will be "normalised" with cries for cheap labour for care and staff for the NHS. Just another UK pyramid scheme which feeds into the UK housing pyramid scheme.  Also, a nice coincidence that the last two years of have seen record breaking immigration when the government can't prop the housing market any other way..

Edited by petetong

HOLA4423
6 hours ago, Staffsknot said:

Give us a number- that is all we ask, how

many can come in on this safe and legal route.

if there are no restrictions what number do you expect?

Germany has received 300k this year illegally - can we take that ? 600k perhaps per year

give us a number ffs

HOLA4424

The migration of hundreds of thousands of people from Africa, India and South East Asia to a European climate and diet is storing up a colossal strain on health services on the future.  

The terrible irony of many of these new immigrants being employed in health and social care, is that they will be the ones most needing these services in the future.  

HOLA4425
15 minutes ago, debtlessmanc said:

Give us a number- that is all we ask, how

many can come in on this safe and legal route.

if there are no restrictions what number do you expect?

Germany has received 300k this year illegally - can we take that ? 600k perhaps per year

give us a number ffs

LOL your asking one of the Hard Line Pro Mass Immigration ones for a number. I have asked time and time again for numbers when it comes to amounts of Immigrants, Population ect, you will never get an answer with a number, you will get plenty of waffle but never a number.