FANG

HOLA441
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
12 minutes ago, AThirdWay said:

Did you finish primary 7? I didn't make that comparison, you did with your definition of the word "invader".

Now you have dropped to sarcasm. 

I gave you a dictionary definition of the word Invasion which confirms that using the word invasion to describe the arrival of the boat people is correct. You then go on and tell me it is Hypocrisy due to Brits going abroad on holiday.

Huge amounts of Tourist arriving in holiday hot spots can be used to describe an invasion of Tourists, which is completely fine , just as saying we have an invasion of people arriving on boats is fine. Does that clear things up for you. 

HOLA443
12 minutes ago, msi said:

How about you post the actual link?

How about you look for yourself, you seem to have plenty of time on your hands, 10k posts.

Look here’s another one

Riots in Dublin after stabbing near school - as police car and buses set on fire during 'far-right' protests

Officers and rioters clashed in Ireland's capital as anger grew following the attack in Parnell Square East - which left three young children and two adults injured.

skynews-tom-gillespie-news-reporter_4616
Tom Gillespie

News reporter @TomGillespie1

HOLA444

p03hdd2m.jpg

One day I will come back as an Indian woman in a Sari to stop that Billy Boy in his Longboat..and I will be crowned King in Wessex

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
30 minutes ago, Trampa501 said:

Who's he asking? I've got the toad on ignore so only see his garbage when someone quotes him.

Ha Ha you post on here but put people on ignore as your are incapable of accepting what people post about you, and you call me a toad lol. 

HOLA448
25 minutes ago, Trampa501 said:

Not sure of the context here. I thought someone might remind us of the King Canute legend.

Harold Godwinson (c. 1022 – 14 October 1066), also called Harold II, was the last crowned Anglo-Saxon English king. Harold reigned from 6 January 1066[1] until his death at the Battle of Hastings, fighting the Norman invaders led by William the Conqueror during the Norman Conquest of England. His death marked the end of Anglo-Saxon rule over England.

norman-invasion-fleet-1.jpg?x75198

This Fench guy called William Invaded England in 1066, he was called he Hammer of the Saxons

HOLA449
HOLA4410
40 minutes ago, Insane said:

Now you have dropped to sarcasm. 

I gave you a dictionary definition of the word Invasion which confirms that using the word invasion to describe the arrival of the boat people is correct. You then go on and tell me it is Hypocrisy due to Brits going abroad on holiday.

Huge amounts of Tourist arriving in holiday hot spots can be used to describe an invasion of Tourists, which is completely fine , just as saying we have an invasion of people arriving on boats is fine. Does that clear things up for you. 

You gave me your definition and I used an example to show how inaccurate it was.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
Just now, AThirdWay said:

Deliveroo, Uber etc etc.

We have had Taxis since we have had motor cars.

We had people deliver milk, bread, drinks and other items in the past these deliveries went out of fashion and have now returned. Before they went out of fashion Brits did them. 

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
15 minutes ago, shlomo said:

Harold Godwinson (c. 1022 – 14 October 1066), also called Harold II, was the last crowned Anglo-Saxon English king. Harold reigned from 6 January 1066[1] until his death at the Battle of Hastings, fighting the Norman invaders led by William the Conqueror during the Norman Conquest of England. His death marked the end of Anglo-Saxon rule over England.

This Fench guy called William Invaded England in 1066, he was called he Hammer of the Saxons

The Angle-Saxons were previously refugees who came over from Germanic lands when the Huns, Slavs etc invaded from the east. I suppose some would describe them as invaders, but that term is better for the Vikings - and William's Normans were from Viking stock.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416

Regardless of the differing view points, the politicians that are gas lighting the public that it's their fault kids in Ireland got stabbed, and cynical bs like not releasing a description of the Aberfan stabber whilst at large are playing a very dangerous game.

Everyone can see what's going on and who's perpetrating the crimes. To continually blame the public for their failed policy is idiotic.

And can see things getting 'kinetic' on our streets across the country a lot quicker if tptb don't change tack and face up to their total failure that is mass immigration.

#thiscountryisalmostdone

Edited by burk

HOLA4417

The Australians stopped the boats overnight. They decided boaties would not get there feet on Australian soil, and if they did they would be housed in detention centres and then deported.

Clear message - YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO STAY.

All hell broke loose of course, the international community were appalled, and highly critical. It worked though, the boats stopped coming and since that time there havent been drownings at sea.

It can be done, but clearly isn't being done, and hasn't been done. Lots of talk of 'we'll be cutting the numbers etc. etc', but hasn't happened. 

Likewise legal migration, through the roof, so clearly government are not only condoning both legal and illegal, but actually encouraging  it not putting up any opposition.

Thus the numbers are increasing exponentially, and can you blame them!

Problem is of course the country is bursting at the seams. Did the government tell the water companies the big plan? Doubt it. So they're getting the blame for sh1t everywhere! Increase the population by 10 million and expect the creaking infrastructure to keep up? Not going to happen!

I don't think you can blame the government, they've done nothing  absolutely nothing! I wonder if they thought they could bluff and bluster, and no one would notice!

So now it's all come to a head, and what could have been a sensible conversation is now rabid mess.

You've got Albanian drug gangs lumped in with genuin asylum seekers, and carers bringing their extended family! 

Just how did this country get to be so utterly incompetent?

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
4 minutes ago, onlooker said:

I doubt there are any genuine asylum seekers.

Any genuine ones would be happy to live anywhere in the U.K. While I disagree with the Rwanda plan they should find the grittiest most run down towns in the U.K and put them there. Just like University students they should be clocking up a bill for accommodation etc to be paid back from future earnings. Another idea, ban them from sending any money back abroad which is likely to be used to buy more inflatable boats and engines. 

HOLA4420
14 minutes ago, onlooker said:

I doubt there are any genuine asylum seekers.

Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Iraq. Over the last 20 years we've helped make these places the hell holes they are today. I've no doubt there are plenty of genuine cases.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
25 minutes ago, MarkD said:

Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Iraq. Over the last 20 years we've helped make these places the hell holes they are today. I've no doubt there are plenty of genuine cases.

These countries are inhabitable, no matter what we might have done, or more usually they have done to themselves.

We owe them nothing.

HOLA4423
56 minutes ago, MarkD said:

A lot of the countries of origin who are rapidly increasingly represented in migration are simply overpopulated, eg Tunisia, and egypt. Egypt’s population is exploding and the UN predicted it would level off in the last 10 years- it hasn’t still nearly 3 per female.

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2023/oct/25/last-residents-of-tunisian-ghost-town-set-sights-on-europe

https://www.thenationalnews.com/mena/egypt/2023/03/15/egypt-pays-women-with-two-children-or-less-in-latest-population-control-tactic/?outputType=amp

Edited by debtlessmanc

HOLA4424
1 hour ago, Insane said:

We have had Taxis since we have had motor cars.

We had people deliver milk, bread, drinks and other items in the past these deliveries went out of fashion and have now returned. Before they went out of fashion Brits did them. 

Huge difference in numbers of deliveries made today as opposed to 80 or even 20 years ago. Not only food but huge amounts of ebay/Amazon and other online deliveries. The numbers aren't even close. 

We also have an ageing population who need their ars*s wiping. Of course you can volunteer to do that job if you don't want immigrants doing it. My guess is it will be a little like the great Brex sht dig for Britain in which hardly anyone tipped up - tumbleweed. 

HOLA4425
2 hours ago, shlomo said:

William the conqueror committed genocide in northern England. He was not a nice man

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harrying_of_the_North