House Price Crash Forum

The Establishment Is Fearful

Social Justice League

HOLA441
HOLA442
33 minutes ago, Social Justice League said:

Russell Brand v Prince Andrew.....

Who is worse?

Strange how so many of the forums loon squad were vociferous about Epstein Island and all the LiBeRAl WoKe ElITe CoNSpIRaCy that they alleged were there, Grooming Gangs, etc and wail to SaVe ThE kIDs suddenly go quiet about Prince Andrew, Brand, and numerous lecherous MPs.

Is it really about saving kids and women?

Edited by msi
Typo for clarity

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
7 minutes ago, msi said:

Strange how so many of the forums loon squad were vociferous about Epstein Island and all the LiBeRAl WoKe ElITe CoNSpIRaCy that they alleged were there, Grooming Gangs, etc and wail to SaVe ThE kIDs suddenly go quiet about Prince Andrew, Brand, and numerous lecherous MPs.

WASHINGTON, Sept 18 (Reuters) - Beijing has a cyberespionage program so vast that it is bigger than all of its major competitors combined, Federal Bureau of Investigation Director Chris Wray told a conference on Monday.

THE TAKE

U.S. officials have been sounding the alarm about Chinese hackers for years. But even after decades of handwringing over the theft of American secrets, Wray's comments were unusually stark.

KEY QUOTE

"China already has a bigger hacking program than every other major nation combined," Wray said. "If each one of the FBI's cyber agents and intelligence analysts focused on China exclusively, Chinese hackers would still outnumber our cyber personnel by at least 50 to 1."

THE RESPONSE

Beijing's embassy in Washington did not immediately return a message seeking comment, but China has repeatedly denied using hackers to spy on the United States. Last month the embassy said that American officials and media frequently "hyped up" allegations of China-linked espionage.

THE CONTEXT

*Wray was speaking at mWISE, a Washington conference hosted by Mandiant, the cybersecurity company bought in 2022 by Alphabet's Google Inc. (GOOGL.O)

Advertisement · Scroll to

HOLA446
9 minutes ago, msi said:

100% agree.  All need calling out if they are guilty.

The trouble now is that only the chosen few are the fall guys, where many others continue on with no accountability.

Corbyn was destroyed by the establishment because he was too left wing for them.  Trump and BJ were destroyed by the establishment because they were too right wing for them.

Truss was destroyed because she had a plan that was against the plan of the world economuc forum.

Brand is currently being destroyed because he has a huge following on YouTube, calling out establishment lies and bullseye.

All quite obvious to see for anyone with half a brain.

HOLA447
HOLA448

Personally I am an Anti Lockdown guy, but that doesn't mean I should automatically support RB.

To be honest I think there is a good chance he did it.

Although maybe one point, if he had just got out of the limelight or become a fading star doing the night shift on talksport, he was probably more likely to get away with it, because there would have been less eyes on him.

Edited by reddog

HOLA449
10 minutes ago, Joris Bohnson said:

Boris destroyed himself really. He could have achieved quite a bit with an 80 majority over 5 years and had significant support from the billionaire owned press. Fortunately he blew it !

Wasn't sharp enough, he was encouraged into the job, got all too much, bet he is glad out of it.;)

HOLA4410
24 minutes ago, Joris Bohnson said:

Boris destroyed himself really. He could have achieved quite a bit with an 80 majority over 5 years and had significant support from the billionaire owned press. Fortunately he blew it !

100s of thousands died prematurely under his blabber. We'll always remember him as a lying cuwnt, who was cheered on whilst he merrily helped to bury this country, both literally and financially.

HOLA4411

Incredibly there's a certain GB news presenter who has far more damning, far more investigated allegations hanging over him but we are not hearing anything on this and the 'gent' concerned is still on TV.

Not a fan of the pay per clicks and views version of Brand but there does seem to be a huge fanfare pile on in comparison to figures who are perhaps too establishment, or in the case of the mult aliased new Zealander, perhaps know too much to be devoured without trial in this way.

Oh as for Boris being taken down by the establishment for being too right wing....hahahahahahahaa....

He was the little people's happy pill, his gross and crass incompetence may well have been a factor.

HOLA4412
1 hour ago, Social Justice League said:

True, but one has escaped. 

Andrew needed the jail.

So,  where is his sentence.

Agreed. Republic now.

That's the real issue with Andrew. Sycophants in the media caused by a constitution that keeps the monarchy by default.

By default as funded by the taxpayer* it should defend itself constantly 

*in reality of a modern state not based on medieval nonsense that the crown owns the seabed etc.

Edited by captainb

HOLA4413
2 hours ago, Social Justice League said:

100% agree.  All need calling out if they are guilty.

The trouble now is that only the chosen few are the fall guys, where many others continue on with no accountability.

Corbyn was destroyed by the establishment because he was too left wing for them.  Trump and BJ were destroyed by the establishment because they were too right wing for them.

Truss was destroyed because she had a plan that was against the plan of the world economuc forum.

Brand is currently being destroyed because he has a huge following on YouTube, calling out establishment lies and bullseye.

All quite obvious to see for anyone with half a brain.

Don't forget about Andrew Tate. Spoke out against the woke agenda, became popular with the young so had to be brought down.

Brand spoke out about the climate change agenda and the vaccine agenda, became popular so had to be brought down.

It's so obvious the way the media become so obsessed with destroying certain people's reputations before any criminal charges have actually been brought, convincing everyone they are guilty before any potential trial can take place.

I personally don't like either of them and am not defending their actions but, whether guilty or not, you have to ask yourself why all these allegations suddenly come to light after years of them sitting on the information and doing nothing with it until the accused begin to actually threaten the establishment's narrative?

Edit: and don't forget about the sheer hatred of Trump in the MSM sompared to the easy ride Biden gets.

Edited by fellow

HOLA4414
3 minutes ago, fellow said:

Don't forget about Andrew Tate. Spoke out against the woke agenda, became popular with the young so had to be brought down.

Brand spoke out about the climate change agenda and the vaccine agenda, became popular so had to be brought down.

It's so obvious the way the media become so obsessed with destroying certain people's reputations before any criminal charges have actually been brought, convincing everyone they are guilty before any potential trial can take place.

I personally don't like either of them and am not defending their actions but, whether guilty or not, you have to ask yourself why all these allegations suddenly come to light after years of them sitting on the information and doing nothing with it until the accused begin to actually threaten the establishment's narrative?

Philip Schofield? Jimmy Saville?

Might it be that what connects these people is more about sexual boundaries than their politics.

HOLA4415
2 hours ago, msi said:

And you can add in the muppets going 'its the establishment look at Prince Andrew its a media hatchet job on Brand' - Prince Andrew the media broke the story, he was taken to court and he settled, grated not a legal admission but both media breaking story and the woman victim gained some measure of justice afterwards.

Brand - media broke story and now people are looking to bring cases

But we are into every daft justification and defence because - this is no doubt someone they backed or felt was their guy.

Surprising how many so called justice campaigners are victim blaming or calling conspiracy cult theories to defend this

HOLA4416
6 minutes ago, fellow said:

This is ****** and not even good ******

The investigations predate his climate change and his anti-vax videos.

As for claiming Andrew Tate has been taken down by a media establishment jesus H christ.

How can people jump to so much wibble conspiracy lunacy so quickly?

HOLA4417
3 hours ago, msi said:

Strange how so many of the forums loon squad were vociferous about Epstein Island and ...

I've never been able to identify why - but I've never liked the character of Brand.  I can't put my finger on it - there are some explanations that would sound rational - but I'm far from sure they're accurate.  He has given me the impression that he's not being honest with me (or anyone else) since I first saw him in the media.

When I was a child, I didn't like the character of Jimmy Saville.  I could never put my finger on it - but what I saw of him simply didn't make any sense to me - and none of the 'adults' seemed to notice that what he said didn't make any sense.

With Epstein, while it might make me seem cold and heartless towards 'the victims', I am thoroughly disinterested in his sexual exploits... except, I suppose, if they directly relate to what else is intriguing about Epstein: his spectacularly rapid gain in wealth; his ability to move in the highest circles in society - and that he managed all of this, with apparent consummate ease, without there being any plausible looking way he could have achieved it.  The connection from Epstein to Maxwell makes for another eye-popping thread to the story... not to mention ties to Khashoggi - which is more wild history in its own right.

While I don't like Brand, I feel there's something that smells about the reaction to the allegations.  Wasn't there a previous court case that resulted in a gagging order on one of his accusers?  That seems relevant to me... It's curious that he's accused of criminal acts - but... rather than these allegations being treated as such until proven... we've seen the extremes... courts gagging accusers - and organisations, that should be diligent and independent, suddenly flip-flopping from defending and supporting his (openly) questionable life choices... to vilifying him as if his crimes had already been proven in court.   It seems, to me, that there's a lot more to the Brand story than what's been in the press and on TV. 

16 minutes ago, fellow said:

Don't forget about Andrew Tate.

I had not... but his wealth might be explicable if he is assumed to be a tax-evading pimp.

Edited by A.steve

HOLA4418
4 minutes ago, Staffsknot said:

As for claiming Andrew Tate has been taken down by a media establishment jesus H christ.

How can people jump to so much wibble conspiracy lunacy so quickly?

I am not sure whether they are against rape or not.

HOLA4419
6 minutes ago, fellow said:

Its been disgusting to watch the legacy media at work. Its a modern day witch burning not just a hunt. And patronising. Print a picture of him standing next to jimmy saville they assume is enough to make idiots decide "nonce". A clearly edited up out of context bit from a conversation saying "I raped a woman" considered enough to make people think its a Freudian admission of guilt or that he thinks rape is funny. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12530943/Russell-Brand-joke-rape-YouTube.html Its looking very desperate frankly if that's all they've got on him. But keep piling it on while feigning horror at practically nothing. We're not supposed to notice the stunning hypocrisy of a newspaper that stalks women celebs on beaches to print pictures of them "flaunting their ample assets" without their permission, making out Brand should have Victorian morals and anything less is a crime. 

The call is out for more female "victims" of their own lax morals to feel better about themselves and maybe make a few quid in the process. “looking back do you feel like you should have objected to the meaningless consensual sex but didn’t? Now you can retrospectively retract your consent and feel less like an embarrassingly easy floosey and more like a victim of male oppression.” "Are you a scorned feeling woman who was hoping for more from the encounter/relationship and were disappointed he chose someone else for the longer term? Now you can settle an old score." Considering how promiscuous he says he was the list could get long. 

HOLA4420

Home truths its not an establishment stitch up

Corbyn - got the same treatment any leftwing politician will get from right wing papers but made it doubly easy by being spikey and a useless leader. Great conviction poliician for a barricade or protest, bloody useless at leading or doing the job of opposition lt alone gov. Surrounded himself largely by ineffective muppets who created issues for him too.

He did well in 1 election as he was unknown. 2nd time he managed to piss off most groups that might have voted to get him over the line and actually governing, hence the crap GE results... which supporters inevitably try and pin on the electorate being dumb or establishment, etc...

Johnson self-destructed in spectacular fashion trying to break yet more rules defending an establishment mate so that claim he was got by establishment is BS. He was establishment FFS.

Andrew Tate courted controversy and shock horror was found to not be very nice and involved in shady things, currently awaitig trial

Trump ******ing tried to subvert democracy and lies about it

Posts about establishment takedowns of morons turning out to have self destructed or people unfit for a job not doing well in it are moe likely evidence of a UK fentanyl abuse epidemic or how gullible folks are to conspiracy theories than actual evidence there was a stitch up.

HOLA4421
16 minutes ago, Staffsknot said:

And yet only now after he has been attacking the media does the media create this coordinated frenzied attack back at him

HOLA4422
46 minutes ago, Staffsknot said:

Trump ******ing tried to subvert democracy and lies about it.

This may be true but can you explain one thing to me:

After Trump was elected, BBC Four ran a daily, hour long news programme called "The First 100 Days" which they used to criticise and ridicule Trump on a daily basis and the title of which implied there was something inherently different or wrong about his presidency. Even after a hundred days had passed, they just changed the name of the programme to "Beyond 100 days".

Did the BBC run a similar programme after Biden was elected? Did they f**k.

How anyone can say the BBC is not biased and does not have an agenda, is beyond me.

Edited by fellow

HOLA4423
41 minutes ago, fellow said:

This may be true but can you explain one thing to me:

After Trump was elected, BBC Four ran a daily, hour long news programme called "The First 100 Days" which they used to criticise and ridicule Trump on a daily basis and the title of which implied there was something inherently different or wrong about his presidency. Even after a hundred days had passed, they just changed the name of the programme to "Beyond 100 days".

Did the BBC run a similar programme after Biden was elected? Did they f**k.

How anyone can say the BBC is not biased and does not have an agenda, is beyond me.

100 days is an American idea and 100 days is believed to be when US Presidents have to lay out their agenda.

It was a BBC News programme and took a US connection to current affairs. Its morphed into The Context with same presenters and coverage and has run every day during the later part of Trump Presidency and since Biden was elected on BBC News Channel. The name 100 Days made less sense is all.

Its amazing how people can dig a hole for themselves with absolute statements and not checking the basics.

Check it out for yourself its still Christian Fraser and the same round robin of US + international guests although now covering broader issues too as US politics not curently so wild and prominant.

Same production team and initially Katty Kay and then Laura Trevelyn as co-hosts but BBC news cutacks and reorgs changed that...

Anything want to add or is that conclusive enough for you...

HOLA4424
56 minutes ago, athom said:

Its been disgusting to watch the legacy media at work. Its a modern day witch burning not just a hunt. And patronising. Print a picture of him standing next to jimmy saville they assume is enough to make idiots decide "nonce". A clearly edited up out of context bit from a conversation saying "I raped a woman" considered enough to make people think its a Freudian admission of guilt or that he thinks rape is funny. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12530943/Russell-Brand-joke-rape-YouTube.html Its looking very desperate frankly if that's all they've got on him. But keep piling it on while feigning horror at practically nothing. We're not supposed to notice the stunning hypocrisy of a newspaper that stalks women celebs on beaches to print pictures of them "flaunting their ample assets" without their permission, making out Brand should have Victorian morals and anything less is a crime.

And highly selective in their choice of targets.

Allegedly, one of the women was triggered by Brand's appearance as Willy Wonka at the Beijing Olympic Games in 2008. Yet there was another celebrity involved in that govt sponsored promotion whose libidinal indiscretions make Brand look like a boy scout.

jimmy-page-orig_1462545i.jpg?imwidth=960

HOLA4425

Meanwhile, while people are distracted by and chattering about this prurient scandal concerning an ephemeral celebrity, they are less likely to notice that their freedoms of expression and communication are being quietly taken away.  Coincidence?

https://techcrunch.com/2023/09/19/online-safety-bill-passed/?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAGFrGr-QjvFWaG8Dd5hH0AFtrfgc8_LwUMMbHN7ecK5K490ZWTIWnaojthI5XhcHv9Ey23WKC8wsZ6U7aS4A9xg4ZTafb6glzEIFFmnJ212sWcJ6MuWMNdCnTilwftUAcK7I1u8HuS3pdOed4wVlgH7IX1SFxS96kTGXoMr1NsHd

As usual, it tends to be the more important, impactful events that are left out of the "news".

Edited by The Spaniard