House Price Crash Forum

Covid - is there trouble ahead? New mutation and travel bans.

HOLA441
43 minutes ago, Sour Mash said:

Two More ivermectin studies.

First study

One treatment is super expensive, very high risk profile and does nothing.

The other is super cheap, super safe and reduces mortality to 30% vs treatment by the other.

Guess which one is on the approved list and which one is actively blocked by the authorities and lied about in the media, to suppress it?

Second study - the 'horse dewormer paste' when given in pretty much the smallest dose used, reduced infection rate by 44%,  hospitalisation rate by 67% , deaths by 70%. 

Clearly Nothing to see here.  Queue up to get whatever big pharma is coming out with!

You're wasting your time. 

Bob8 will insist his PhD trumps Dr Campbell's PhD - which therefore means that Dr Campbell doesn't remotely know what he's talking about and should stop talking about stuff he doesn't understand.  😉

Edited by anonguest

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442
HOLA443
20 hours ago, pig said:

:)

Thats a remarkably bitter and twisted response.

Was it you with the popcorn willing NZ citizens to die ?

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

On 2/11/2022 at 11:22 AM, anonguest said:

Get the popcorn, sit back and watch the great experiment play out.

HOLA444

HOLA445
12 hours ago, Cocha said:

Indeed, I'm 45 and I'd quite like to know what I could possibly die naturally of in 7 years time.

Shane Warne's death.  Suspected heart attack, he was already double jabbed (then got symptoms), was recently exerting with a 10 day fitness regime.

FMqOPBlakAARdJu.jpeg.a2c3f71d0a48483b896488bd7bf58392.jpeg

Not too shabby.

Given that he was double jabbed 7 months ago and was very enthusiastic about jabbing, it may have been that he was recently boosterized.

He doesn't have much fatty tissue so the Spike protein, which hangs around for 4 months (or graphene oxide if you prefer), will not be accumulating in fatty tissue during physical exertion.

https://rumble.com/vw65c1-young-hearts-part-13-injuries-and-deaths-increase-carnage.html

FNCGBUiXoAcVOX5.thumb.jpeg.bc4bc64853dc3cae53bd41353da723b8.jpeg

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
2 hours ago, MonsieurCopperCrutch said:

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

Indeed. It is an experiment. And all those Kiwis are the proverbial lab rats. 

They may not like to  think of themselves as such but that is what, to all intents and purposes, they are right now for legions of scientists around the world - watching the outcome of their very unique situation.

Edited by anonguest

HOLA449
HOLA4410
11 minutes ago, Riedquat said:

The uptick is happening in Scotland too, where I believe the rules haven't yet changed, and where they remained a bit stricter yet cases didn't decrease as much anyway.

What is cause and what is effect is not as obvious as some may think.

Scotland can slow it but can't stop it if England is the weak link.

HOLA4411
6 minutes ago, pig said:

Scotland can slow it but can't stop it if England is the weak link.

Scotland was stationary whilst England was declining, and case rates are still higher in Scotland than England. I don't know the reasons for this; I'd be wary of jumping to conclusions.

HOLA4412
24 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

Your money isn't real either, it's all promissory notes and debt.

Funnily enough I just tried a quick sanctions running test on one of the US ecommerce sites. I tried to order a £25 puppet from Belarus using some Roubles I had left from a past trip to St Petersburg. Seemed the payment wasn't processed , so clearly the money is controlled.

HOLA4413

His wife died from Johnson & Johnson Covid vaccine complications. Why he's still pro-vaccine.

Leukocytoclastic vasculitis after COVID-19 vaccine booster

COVID-19 vaccination induced myopericarditis: an imager’s perspective

Histological and immunohistochemical findings in a fatal case of thrombotic thrombocytopenia after ChAdOx1 nCov-19 vaccination

Katrina Hermez: 28-year-old British woman suffers episodic paralysis, seizures, dissociative amnesia since receiving Pfizer mRNA injection, says “I just want my life back”

‘Anti-vax cabal’: No vaccine mandate for NSW Parliament

"Premier Dominic Perrottet has ruled out imposing a vaccine mandate for members of NSW Parliament amid accusations of a “cabal” of unvaccinated MPs within the Liberal Party."

Ummmmm!

40,000 Deaths Following COVID Shots in European Database

Poison Control Centers Warn About Toxic Chemical in At-Home COVID-19 Test Kits

Sodium Azide

Move over cancer: mRNA injections are respawning HIV/AIDS around the globe, while numerous AIDS researchers are suddenly and mysteriously dying

21-Year-Old Med Student Severely Injured by Pfizer Vaccine Still Waiting for Response From Government Compensation Program

8-Year-Old Boy Dies of MIS 7 Days After Pfizer Vaccine, VAERS Report Shows

22-Year-Old Stanford Women’s Soccer Goalkeeper and Captain Dies Unexpectedly

(Stanford had jab mandates)

2000% Increase in Fetal Deaths Following COVID-19 Vaccines but CDC Still Recommends Them for Pregnant Women

Vaccinated Singer & TV Host Roslan Shah Hospitalized After Suddenly Collapsing on Live TV3 Malaysia Telecast

Confidential Pfizer Documents state ‘Covid-19 Vaccine-Associated Enhanced Disease is a real possibility’; & now real-world data proves it’s already occurring

Vaccine caused Tas man's death: Coroner

ONS refuses to publish data on Child Deaths after previous report showed Covid-19 Vaccinated Children are 5100% more likely to die than Unvaccinated Children

So, what was the point? Cloth masks allow 90% of particles to filter through giving them little ability to prevent COVID transmission, study finds     

......not that I take such things as though Sars-Cov-2 virus has actually been isolated to begin with.

13 minutes ago, anonguest said:

Indeed. It is an experiment. And all those Kiwis are the proverbial lab rats.

Official New Zealand Ministry of Health Data shows the Fully Vaccinated are developing Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome

Higher Rates of Hospital Treatment for Parasuicide are Temporally Associated with Covid‐19 Lockdowns in New Zealand Children

12 hours ago, anonguest said:

IF you read the original post carefully enough you will have seen that it was a jesting reference to the many similar such posts from Arpeggio - some of which arguably are reasonable but many are not.

.....and your government cares about & wants to protect you.......when they are not busy with things like 300,000+ dead in Yemen getting blown up by weapons sold to Saudi.

The sources I gave in late 2021 were official regarding a "vaccine" for "Marburg / Sars-Cov-2" contiaining GMO Ricin. I can give them again if asked.

An international treaty on pandemic prevention and preparedness

Deutsche Telekom to build global COVID vaccine verification app for WHO

HOLA4414

As of yesterday I see the Republic of Ireland has removed all Covid travel restrictions for international visitors from anywhere in the world. Not just for travellers the EU/EEA and the UK - but everywhere.

No passenger locator forms, no proof of vaccination needed, no proof of recovery needed and no negative tests before arrival.

How long before the rest of the EU (bar Slovenia which has already done so) and the UK plus the rest of the globe follows suit - and ends these silly rules which no longer serve any purpose in the world of Omicron. 

https://www.gov.ie/en/publication/77952-government-advice-on-international-travel/

Edited by MARTINX9

HOLA4415
36 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebenstein said:

Funnily enough I just tried a quick sanctions running test on one of the US ecommerce sites. I tried to order a £25 puppet from Belarus using some Roubles I had left from a past trip to St Petersburg. Seemed the payment wasn't processed , so clearly the money is controlled.

I'm sure you'll have no trouble getting something from China, much easier. No sanctions on them as far as I know.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/sep/24/china-has-built-380-internment-camps-in-xinjiang-study-finds

HOLA4416
1 hour ago, Mikhail Liebenstein said:

I didn't realise you could buy President Lukashenko so cheaply!

Edited by MARTINX9

HOLA4417

Some good news:

Covid vaccines not linked to deaths, major US study finds

Published
6 hours ago