House Price Crash Forum

The BTL trolls are bricking it !

HOLA441
3 hours ago, Deckard said:

This one also springs to mind.

... but of course this time is different, "a new paradigm". Just ask the BTL trolls.:D

That's a great example....gov't can't stop the inevitable they can only kick the can down the road... eventually you run out of road and there is the day of reckoning

Happens with every bubble in recorded history.

Edited by Warlord

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
13 hours ago, Simhadri said:

Even if tenant lost job, I've rental insurance.

And the next tenant?  At the same rent level?  Rents are crashing in London. 

HOLA445
On 7/9/2020 at 6:41 PM, Dreamcasting said:

Completely this. However you are not allowed to have an alternative perspective on this forum. A new member could sign up here and on their very post simple say that "there will not be a HPC" - nothing else. That would shortly be followed by one of the usual suspicious paranoid characters replying "TROLL!!!", followed the sidekick's "Get lost you EA scum" or something equally as revolting. I've seen it far too many times on this forum. I may have a low post count, however I have actually browsed this site since well before 2009 and remember the likes of CGNAO's "Protect Yourselves, they're coming for you". 

And anyone who has over 20k posts on this forum really needs to sort themselves out before they're knocking 70k posts, aged 90, and on the cusp of kicking the bucket after having a miserable life calling people "TROLL!!!!" every other day.

Agree

I am amazed at the number of people who post loads of messages here or on any web site  every day - they need to get another hobby.

The rage and anger against anyone who does not think that house prices will plummet is bizarre.  An few people can hold a sensible discussion but there are a large number who are just angry and stamping their feet.  

There are other things to talk about in life and are totally obsessed by price of houses.

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
24 minutes ago, richmondtw said:

Agree

I am amazed at the number of people who post loads of messages here or on any web site  every day - they need to get another hobby.

The rage and anger against anyone who does not think that house prices will plummet is bizarre.  An few people can hold a sensible discussion but there are a large number who are just angry and stamping their feet.  

There are other things to talk about in life and are totally obsessed by price of houses.

Lol....

Pot... Kettle... Troll... ?.

https://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/index.php?/profile/46574-richmondtw/content/

Edited by Bruce Banner

HOLA449

43 minutes ago, richmondtw said:

Agree

I can smell some happyguy in this type of answer, anyone else?

HOLA4410
1 hour ago, Killer Bunny said:

And the next tenant?  At the same rent level?  Rents are crashing in London. 

My properties are outside London. I never put my money in London.

I rented to IT professionals who are mostly working from home.

HOLA4411
6 minutes ago, Simhadri said:

My properties are outside London. I never put my money in London.

I rented to IT professionals who are mostly working from home.

Right. Prices never follow London. I just can't... ?

HOLA4412
14 hours ago, Warlord said:

No CGT on British gold coins Peter.  Maybe you should check into the gold thread ? I dare say it probably has performed better than our friends BTL .(and a lot less hassle) 

Sounds like a source of cash for the Chancellor.

HOLA4413
1 hour ago, richmondtw said:

The vast majority of discussion here is NOT about house prices. But here you are posting in a thread about House Prices.

HOLA4414
1 hour ago, richmondtw said:

Agree

Maybe that rage and anger is a result of the general unfairness in our society as regards housing, and the impact that has on their lives. Let's face it, that anger has had a long time to build up.

TBH I am constantly shocked that there aren't many more people angry about the state of housing in the UK and the constant manipulation towards higher prices. it should have brought down governments a long time ago IMO.

And yes there are some asshole HPC'ers. Just as there are some asshole landlords. This thread to me seems like the perfect opportunity for the more radical on both sides to get together and fling shit at each other. Meanwhile those of us interested in sensible discussions can spend our time elsewhere.

HOLA4415
2 minutes ago, Gigantic Purple Slug said:

TBH I am constantly shocked that there aren't many more people angry about the state of housing in the UK and the constant manipulation towards higher prices. it should have brought down governments a long time ago IMO.

I agree the problem is that any change would create lots of losers (recent FTB etc) which could be one reason why there is little political appetite to fix it.

HPC would help a lot of people - and also harm a lot of people who don't morally deserve it, like my neighbour who was fed up of having problems with landlords and recently paid a fortune for house that should have been about a third of the price it was!

HOLA4416
16 minutes ago, iamnumerate said:

HPC would help a lot of people - and also harm a lot of people who don't morally deserve it

Have to agree with you on that.

This is an utter cluster**** created by a mixture of incompetence and greed. The fear that you have eluded to amongst our political elite is all too real. They have been playing a game of pass the parcel in the hope that they will be out of office when it all goes sideways.

HOLA4417
33 minutes ago, Switch625 said:

Have to agree with you on that.

This is an utter cluster**** created by a mixture of incompetence and greed. The fear that you have eluded to amongst our political elite is all too real. They have been playing a game of pass the parcel in the hope that they will be out of office when it all goes sideways.

Who can blame them - when it is ticking!

HOLA4418

The objective of politicians is to be elected.

The 2nd objective is re-elected.

Anything else is a hundred miles behind and, if it happens to help you, then it is a coincidence.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
24 minutes ago, Warlord said:

Don't give him any ideas!  But yes, it oould happen at some point ... they tax silver for example which makes it not really worth the time 

Silver 40% premium (VAT + refining) is a huge bind.  Yet... over a few years it will be immaterial. 

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
6 hours ago, Gigantic Purple Slug said:

And yes there are some asshole HPC'ers. Just as there are some asshole landlords. This thread to me seems like the perfect opportunity for the more radical on both sides to get together and fling shit at each other. Meanwhile those of us interested in sensible discussions can spend our time elsewhere.

And one of the culprits decided to create this thread for no other reason than to..... you guessed it.... TROLL.

Oh the irony.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425