House Price Crash Forum

Is Iran about to seek revenge on israel and will this start a middle east war and cause a re-run of the Yam Kippor crisi of the 70's?

HOLA441
  • Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
17 minutes ago, btd1981 said:

Enola They

:lol:

HOLA444
1 hour ago, anonguest said:

Was watching a new sci-fi series on Netflix just yesterday, recommended by daughter no.3. 

3 Body Problem.

There's a brief scene in one episode where a navy commander/captain character, when asked, first gives the official narrative about how great his warship is re: defence capabilities.... then speaks frankly about how 'redundant' and vulnerable to cheap/simple munitions it is.

The Navy should feed our sailors with more than sausage, egg and chips.

Screenshot_20240413-230313.png

HOLA445
4 minutes ago, anonguest said:

I'm told Israeli wine, from the Galilee, is actually not that bad.  So, maybe, some of that whilst there's still some left?

Are you serious? You are telling someone that doesn't like Israel to buy Israeli wine?

Go but some Keffiyehs.

This is what I see for deciding to temporarily unignoring you. Back to ignore.

HOLA446
3 minutes ago, smash said:

One reason I could never be in the British military is the food!!

HOLA447
9 minutes ago, smash said:

Sounds like they're barely managing to do even that.

Based on those figures that works out to 1 egg, 270 grammes of potato (235 calories) and less than 1 sausage per day per sailor.

Bloody stingy meals!

Edited by anonguest

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
4 minutes ago, donadoni said:

Are you serious? You are telling someone that doesn't like Israel to buy Israeli wine?

Go but some Keffiyehs.

This is what I see for deciding to temporarily unignoring you. Back to ignore.

The post was in response to someone asking about what to stock up on in case of shortages.

There will be no shortage of Keffiyehs.

Sh*t for brains!

Edited by anonguest

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
2 minutes ago, MarkG said:

Allegedly the Iranians have said that's enough for now and they don't plan any further attacks unless Israel attacks them.

Israel has already said they would strike back. In fact knowing them, they would strike them back twice as hard as iran struck them and that would probably lead to deaths.

HOLA4414
5 minutes ago, MarkG said:

Allegedly the Iranians have said that's enough for now and they don't plan any further attacks unless Israel attacks them.

I thought these ayatollahs were meant to be crazy mofos...

HOLA4415
1 minute ago, desiringonlychild said:

Israel has already said they would strike back. In fact knowing them, they would strike them back twice as hard as iran struck them and that would probably lead to deaths.

Well, it's their choice.

Allegedly the Iranains have also said that if Israel does attack them, Jordan will be on the target list next time.

There's some video going around claiming to be Israelis shooting down drones over cities in Israel but those presumably aren't Iranian ones if the video is from today. They're not supposed to arrive for some time yet, at least the lawnmower-powered drones.

HOLA4416
8 minutes ago, smash said:

I've worked at sea for more than 20

years.

There is no issues with any seafarers food, they get a fully balanced diet  a good choice of all veggies, fruits, meats/fish etc..

Every ship has to be certified each year to ensure it complies with international rules.

Essentially you posted nonsense 

HOLA4417
1 minute ago, andrewwk said:

They still don't want to get nuked.

Pakistan has threatened to nuke Israel if Israel nukes Iran, but Iran will still be a smoking crater if that happens.

HOLA4418
8 minutes ago, andrewwk said:

I'm curious. Which about about recklessly and indiscriminately firing missiles and drones at a nuclear armed state do you consider to be NOT crazy?

Edited by anonguest

HOLA4419
4 minutes ago, MarkG said:

They still don't want to get nuked.

Pakistan has threatened to nuke Israel if Israel nukes Iran, but Iran will still be a smoking crater if that happens.

And so to will Pakistan be.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422

Iran's mission to the UN gives statement on Israel attack

‘Iran’s military action was in response to the Zionist regime’s aggression against our diplomatic premises in Damascus,’ Iran’s mission to the UN has said in a post on X.

The matter can be deemed concluded. However, should the Israeli regime make another mistake, Iran’s response will be considerably more severe.

The post goes on to say that the conflict is between Iran and Israel – and the US “must stay away”.

Conducted on the strength of Article 51 of the UN Charter pertaining to legitimate defense, Iran’s military action was in response to the Zionist regime’s aggression against our diplomatic premises in Damascus. The matter can be deemed concluded. However, should the Israeli regime make another mistake, Iran’s response will be considerably more severe. It is a conflict between Iran and the rogue Israeli regime, from which the U.S. MUST STAY AWAY!

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

The Iranians may have stopped launching them, but if the original stories about the lawnmower drones taking nine hours to reach Israel were true they're probably still on the way.