House Price Crash Forum

Is Iran about to seek revenge on israel and will this start a middle east war and cause a re-run of the Yam Kippor crisi of the 70's?

HOLA441
  • Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
6 minutes ago, MerchantNavy said:

Nah, they let israeel fly over because they are weak. 

Jordan is 97 per cent Sunni - Iran is 95 per cent Shia. The two governments haven't gotten on for some time!

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
Just now, MARTINX9 said:

Jordan is 97 per cent Sunni - Iran is 95 per cent Shia. The two governments haven't gotten on for some time!

Jordan is weak.

If they weren't, they would shoot the drones down themselves and not let israeel enter their airspace.

HOLA449
1 hour ago, donadoni said:

Also Israel's Iron Dome isn't as good as its hyped up to be. Hezbollah sends in cheap missiles to exhaust it and then sends in the big ones to strike targets.

Yes. The main advantage of Iron Dome is that the missiles are cheap compared to Patriot or similar MIC products.

But Iran can probably churn out drones much faster than Israel can churn out missiles.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
3 minutes ago, MarkG said:

Yes. The main advantage of Iron Dome is that the missiles are cheap compared to Patriot or similar MIC products.

But Iran can probably churn out drones much faster than Israel can churn out missiles.

Not so sure. israeel will beg daddy usa to top them up again at US taxpayers expense.

Edited by MerchantNavy

HOLA4414
1 hour ago, TheChangeIsCast said:

The problem with that though is if that is indeed the plan, then the Israeli's know that's their plan, and they'll act accordingly. A few dozen drones though, I doesn't seem enough to overwhelm or even come close to exhausting air defences?

But the Israelis don't know what's coming after the drones. If they waste missiles shooting down drones they'll be screwed if Iran follows with a wave of fast missiles. If they don't shoot down drones so they can keep missiles for later attacks then Israelis get blown up and it's possible that Iran considers a drone attack which burns up lots of Israeli missiles and leaves a lot of people with brown trousers to be enough of a retaliation.

Also the Americans are allegedly claiming Iran launched hundreds of drones, not dozens.

Edited by MarkG

HOLA4415
Just now, MerchantNavy said:

Not so sure. israeel will beg daddy usa to top them up again at IS taxpayers expense.

I suspect Israel makes missiles much, much faster than the MIC does. They actually have to use them, unlike the US.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
53 minutes ago, fellow said:

May as well go and fill my car up while we're waiting.

Post that on social media and get a self-fulfilling petrol shortage panic buy going.

HOLA4418
Just now, MarkG said:

But the Israelis don't know what's coming after the drones. If they waste missiles shooting down drones they'll be screwed if Iran follows with a wave of fast missiles. If they don't shoot down drones so they can keep missiles for later attacks then Israelis get blown up.

Also the Americans are allegedly claiming Iran launched hundreds of drones, not dozens.

Yeah, agreed. My comment was more based of earlier reports that it was about a dozen drones. Seems like it's a lot more than that.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425
1 minute ago, Social Justice League said:

I think I'll panic buy bottles of red wine tomorrow.

I'm told Israeli wine, from the Galilee, is actually not that bad.  So, maybe, some of that whilst there's still some left?