• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arpeggio

• Peter Hun

• Confusion of VIs

• Bruce Banner

HOLA442

Wales brings in 'immunity passports': People will get ID-style cards to prove they have had coronavirus vaccine

"The cards will include the date of immunisation, with the Labour-run Welsh government insisting it will serve as a 'reminder' about when individuals need the second dose."

It's OK it's optional at the moment nothing to worry about you f*cking sheep. Venues asking for your details was optional originally, then it was made compulsory.

People mentioned this stuff months ago and got called a conspiracy theorists.

I put up a thread on here some months ago about health passports and most of you weren't really fond of that idea. That was based on tests, the above is based on you being injected with genetic instructions and no liability for death or injury.

Well it will be optional to have the vaccine as long as you are happy never to visit your place of work, shops, pubs, restaurants cinemas, sports events, concerts or theatres ever again or go on a flight or stay in a hotel.

So yes - totally optional!!

Why else would the Welsh Government be setting this up otherwise - they can surely remind you of the need for your next vaccine dose - their case for needing this - by text or email or letter? We haven’t needed passports or apps for GP or hospital appts until now even for life saving treatments.

Edited by MARTINX9

HOLA443

The likes of the MHRA are independent, I’m not worried about taking it 

You wont like this, let's agree to differ off the bat.

2005. Has anything changed since then?

98. The medicines operation of the MHRA has three main divisions, which concentrate on pre-licensing, post-licensing and inspection and enforcement issues. It has a budget of some £65 million and employs around 750 staff.[64] The MHRA is unusual in being one of few European agencies where the operation of the medicines regulatory system is funded entirely by fees derived from services to industry (drug regulatory agencies in other countries are more often only partly funded by licence fees). The MHRA's activities are 60% funded through licensing fees paid by those seeking marketing approvals and 40% through an annual service fee, also paid by the industry. Most of the income generated from the service fee is allocated to post-marketing surveillance and inspection, as opposed to pre-marketing scrutiny of drug licence applications.

HOLA444

Let me tell you where this might potentially lead to at this trajectory.

Places will go out of business > jobs will be lost > People are given a Citizen's income > Government can make conditions.

Economic destruction might not be a "bug" so much as a feature. Really need to think twice about cash disappearing too. My accountant makes sure to use it as much as possible, wise. All too often, sane & good people project their own values as limited assumptions of the moral limits of others.

Yeah you can get a citizen's income if you show your "COVID Passport"????

For me this whole pandemic was an excuse to follow another bent path.  I agree with you and use cash as much as I can too.

Most people will just sleepwalk into the nightmare though, as they lap up every piece of propaganda that the govenement and the press feed them. 

It's all complete pish imo.

HOLA445

Most people will just sleepwalk into the nightmare though, as they lap up every piece of propaganda that the govenement and the press feed them.

"It's not worth the hassle" and "it's convenient" (even for things which were the barest of inconveniences). Throw in a bit of fear with those and you can get society to accept whatever you want with them.

Edited by Riedquat

HOLA446

For me this whole pandemic was an excuse to follow another bent path.  I agree with you and use cash as much as I can too.

Glad you also see where this might be leading.

There may be an increasing "cut off point" over time as more people say "Hang on a minute?!" as things get worse. Perhaps up to 94% - 96% of people after an increasingly painful journey, with 4% to 6% lost.

On the bright side this needed to happen A.S.A.P. not after another 10 years of complacency once A.I. and Robots are even more advanced and for example US agriculture (Food production) is 0.1% the economy as opposed to 2% (it was 90% once upon a time).

Well it will be optional to have the vaccine as long as you are happy never to visit your place of work, shops, pubs, restaurants cinemas, sports events, concerts or theatres ever again or go on a flight or stay in a hotel.

So yes - totally optional!!

Why else would the Welsh Government be setting this up otherwise - they can surely remind you of the need for your next vaccine dose - their case for needing this - by text or email or letter? We haven’t needed passports or apps for GP or hospital appts until now even for life saving treatments.

The whole thing is by design. The EU were planning this since at least 2019.

https://ec.europa.eu/health/sites/health/files/vaccination/docs/2019-2022_roadmap_en.pdf

The Spanish flu was a precursor to attempted health passports also, which didn't happen in the end. USSR was formed (intended to be global, but didn't get that far). Then it was WW1 followed by WW2.

According to Fauci: “We agree completely that bacterial pneumonia played a major role in the mortality of the 1918 pandemic,” says Anthony Fauci"   (the worse second wave of Spanish flu was once masks were made compulsory).

HOLA447
HOLA448

You wont like this, let's agree to differ off the bat.

2005. Has anything changed since then?

98. The medicines operation of the MHRA has three main divisions, which concentrate on pre-licensing, post-licensing and inspection and enforcement issues. It has a budget of some £65 million and employs around 750 staff.[64] The MHRA is unusual in being one of few European agencies where the operation of the medicines regulatory system is funded entirely by fees derived from services to industry (drug regulatory agencies in other countries are more often only partly funded by licence fees). The MHRA's activities are 60% funded through licensing fees paid by those seeking marketing approvals and 40% through an annual service fee, also paid by the industry. Most of the income generated from the service fee is allocated to post-marketing surveillance and inspection, as opposed to pre-marketing scrutiny of drug licence applications.

Pointless post, it’s common knowledge that the EU inspectors in all countries charge companies fees.  The fees are payable regardless of the outcome of a marketing application for which the fees are payable.  You pay to get your bins collected and that doesn’t mean the bin man is going to give you a BJ.  

HOLA449
HOLA4410

Pointless post, it’s common knowledge that the EU inspectors in all countries charge companies fees.  The fees are payable regardless of the outcome of a marketing application for which the fees are payable.  You pay to get your bins collected and that doesn’t mean the bin man is going to give you a BJ.  

You don't pay the MHRA either, not personally or by taxes, drug companies do.

I was a bin man once, great fun. Some female bin persons, for a laugh, put an empty bottle over someone's wang then made it grow so it was stuck in there and he had to stay in the truck all embarrassed.

HOLA4411

It was certainly a feature of Trumpy's presidency. You don't suppose he's been behind the whole thing all along?

Behind Comorbid19? as far as economic destruction as a result of, obviously not, although I understand that you see lockdowns for something with a 99.9% survival rate, as saving economies. US is on track to having 35,000 less deaths for the year 2020 than 2019.

HOLA4412

Behind Comorbid19? as far as economic destruction as a result of, obviously not, although I understand that you see lockdowns for something with a 99.9% survival rate, as saving economies. US is on track to having 35,000 less deaths for the year 2020 than 2019.

The economies of China, South Korea, Vietnam, New Zealand, Taiwan etc. are all recovering briskly thanks to their adoption of a Zero Covid strategy.

In stark contrast to Trumpy's America, still recording thousands of deaths every day with no end in sight to the human misery or the exorbitant economic costs of failure.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/us-coronavirus-nearly-2600-deaths-are-recorded-in-one-day-the-most-since-april/ar-BB1byoDW

The US recorded its second-highest one-day tally of Covid-19 deaths Tuesday, and experts say rising coronavirus hospitalizations could portend higher daily counts in the coming weeks.

There were 2,597 new deaths reported across the US, bringing the country's overall Covid-19 death toll to over 270,600, according to data from Johns Hopkins University. The only day to top that daily total was April 15, when six more deaths were recorded.

The country's daily average of Covid-19 deaths across a week is 1,531 -- above its summer high of around 1,130 but lower than the US pandemic peak above 2,240 in late April.

But as coronavirus hospitalizations rise, the number of daily deaths is predicted to get worse, with various experts recently warning that it could regularly surpass 2,000 and 3,000, and perhaps approach 4,000.

HOLA4413

Just take your vaccine and put a sock in it buddy. Do something for your country and fellow man for once. All this bed-wetting over wearing a mask and having a vaccine makes me utterly ashamed of the UK populous. I can only imagine that were we in a war situation such people would be the deserters and traitors of the country opperating with nefarious agendas for the enemy.  Honestly get a grip. 

HOLA4414

Have you seen how ugly and prickly our bin men are? Not even a gay donkey would want a bj from them.

HOLA4415

Just take your vaccine and put a sock in it buddy. Do something for your country and fellow man for once. All this bed-wetting over wearing a mask and having a vaccine makes me utterly ashamed of the UK populous. I can only imagine that were we in a war situation such people would be the deserters and traitors of the country operating with nefarious agendas for the enemy.  Honestly get a grip. 

Yes this is true, Taken in comparison to places like Taiwan, Singapore, South Korea we are a pathetic bunch of conspiracy theorist nut jobs who are one IQ point away from witch hunts and lynching's.  The only conspiracies we have to worry about now in the UK is the governments dodgy handouts to dodgy companies for PPI etc and what they did with our money and what goes on with the City of London money laundering operations and their conduits to the nice warm tax havens.  

HOLA4416

Just take your vaccine and put a sock in it buddy. Do something for your country and fellow man for once. All this bed-wetting over wearing a mask and having a vaccine makes me utterly ashamed of the UK populous. I can only imagine that were we in a war situation such people would be the deserters and traitors of the country opperating with nefarious agendas for the enemy.  Honestly get a grip. 

To be honest in a war situation these people would be shot in a “training accident” before the actual fighting started so worry not.  After a quick chat with the CO about the moaning going on about people not being able to follow simple instruction there would be a simple lead based solution.  

HOLA4417
HOLA4418

To be honest in a war situation these people would be shot in a “training accident” before the actual fighting started so worry not.  After a quick chat with the CO about the moaning going on about people not being able to follow simple instruction there would be a simple lead based solution.  

LOL. You're saying that people who don't fear a boring virus with a 99.9% survival rate would get shot in the head for being afraid of the experience of war? by who? commander face mask 99.9% fear pony? pass the crack pipe.

There are no "commanding officers" in communism, they are all replaced by party members. Officer class was decimated in China's communist revolution and USSR got f*cking mullered by Finland.

https://allthatsinteresting.com/simo-hayha

Edited by Arpeggio

HOLA4419
HOLA4420

As opposed to Labour dogma driven incompetence?

Well, they'd have to try pretty hard to top this current government's performance of +80k dead, a wrecked economy, rampant corruption, the best of a chaotic Brexit yet to come and so far blowing +£400Bn in 10 months without laying a single brick of infrastructure. That's Labours so called extravagant 5 year spending program with less than nothing to show for it. Impressive... lets see you go level that $hit up! 🤔

HOLA4421

LOL. You're saying that people who don't fear a boring virus with a 99.9% survival rate would get shot in the head for being afraid of the experience of war? by who? commander face mask 99.9% fear pony? pass the crack pipe.

There are no "commanding officers" in communism, they are all replaced by party members. Officer class was decimated in China's communist revolution and USSR got f*cking mullered by Finland.

https://allthatsinteresting.com/simo-hayha

Particularly slow learners like yourself would be gone the first night

HOLA4422

As far I remember whoever holds your medical records, is not allowed to disclose its contents to any one unless its another medical professional so as it stands no other organisation will be allowed know your Covid vaccination status no-one will have a certificate either. 

Edited by nightowl

HOLA4423

As far I remember whoever holds your medical records, is not allowed to disclose its contents to any one unless its another medical professional so as it stands no other organisation will be allowed know your Covid vaccination status no-one will have a certificate either. 

Duh well clearly it will be a type of passport card that you carry to access areas of public entertainment. Can't prove that you've been vaccinated then no entry. Which is fair enough. 

HOLA4424

Not every one needs to be jabbed...they just need to get to a certain percentage of the population to stop the virus spreading. There will be lots of anti-vax propaganda; "I've taken it for you, what will you do for me?" type ads all over. Probably written under a picture of a virtuous looking mixed race female nurse with a face mask etc etc. No doubt the opposite dialogue of conspiracy will be under an angry looking older white person...probably male.

Yadda yadda...wash rinse repeat. A social engineers wet dream. Eventually such propaganda will die out once 60% of the population or so have had it; you know, the ones who have to work in an office and who want to go to the pub etc.

I don't trust the speed and economic pressures associated the vaccines associated with this virus. It would be a very brave regulator who didn't approve them.

Edited by Roman Roady

HOLA4425

As far I remember whoever holds your medical records, is not allowed to disclose its contents to any one unless its another medical professional so as it stands no other organisation will be allowed know your Covid vaccination status

Is there any reason organisations will need to get it from the medical professional? Can't they just ask the individual directly? Isn't that basically how insurance works? Insurers can't obtain private information about members of the public, but if you apply for the policy you will agree to give them access.

Similarly if you are away from an airport, a big sporting event, or a concert, the security staff can't search you. But if you wish to enter, you have agree to have your bag search, walk through a metal detector, or be frisked etc.

So organisations can't compel anyone to reveal their status, but they probably could discriminate against those who don't reveal it.