House Price Crash Forum

Benefits of Brexit

Pmax2020

HOLA441
2 minutes ago, FallingAwake said:

Ah yes, in your world rumours equate to facts.

Let's see. ;)

I think I've probably got the best hit rate out of anybody this past fews years on here now tbh.

All my rumours are running through the Tory Party itself though (and a lot don't love Nigel for the mess he's helped make, tis true).

Lot of smoke now though. 

Edited by byron78

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
22 minutes ago, kzb said:

I believe we are witnessing a slow motion coup in progress, and we don't even realise it is going on.

It's a coup by Rejoin.

The BBC and Channel 4 don't tell us this, because they are part of it as well.

tin foil hat on?

HOLA446
HOLA447
26 minutes ago, kzb said:

I believe we are witnessing a slow motion coup in progress, and we don't even realise it is going on.

It's a coup by Rejoin.

More details

HOLA448
38 minutes ago, kzb said:

It's a coup by Rejoin.

You poor, poor fool.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
2 hours ago, kzb said:

It's a coup by Rejoin.

Completely fcked in the head. 

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
3 hours ago, kzb said:

It's a coup by Rejoin.

Do you recall a week or two ago, I said you were starting to sound a bit deranged, I think we can now remove the "bit".

Time to take a break?

HOLA4415
2 hours ago, dugsbody said:

You've just demonstrated my point.

Your point was, what was Brexit about? I answered. It was about leaving the European Union. We did that (eventually).

If you're talking about what the plan was afterwards, or why people voted to leave that's a different issue.

Do you think Sturgeon is going to be putting hard, medium, soft, purple, pink and red Scottish Independence options to the people of Scotland?

She understands what Scottish Independence means. It means out of the UK.

It's not rocket science.

What they do with that independence (if they get it) is up to them. I won't be mocking and jeering them if they have a downtick in GDP for a few years.

Unlike the rabid remoaners.

HOLA4416
5 hours ago, kzb said:

It's a coup by Rejoin.

I'm not sure I'm full on conspiracy theory on this but I had the thought about who it was that tipped the nonsense stories about 'Partygate' to the media. They're really behind this. It could be to kick Boris for Brexit, it could be to destabilise the UK government at the will of a foreign power, it might even simply be for others to have a shot at the leadership. 

If, though, Brexit was the motivation for revenge on Boris the person or people have a lot to answer for. Trying to screw up a country at the very highest level in order to prove a point, or effect a change is insidious beyond belief. 

HOLA4417
1 hour ago, Unmoderated said:

I'm not sure I'm full on conspiracy theory on this but I had the thought about who it was that tipped the nonsense stories about 'Partygate' to the media. They're really behind this. It could be to kick Boris for Brexit, it could be to destabilise the UK government at the will of a foreign power, it might even simply be for others to have a shot at the leadership. 

If, though, Brexit was the motivation for revenge on Boris the person or people have a lot to answer for. Trying to screw up a country at the very highest level in order to prove a point, or effect a change is insidious beyond belief. 

There is something very funny going on that is for sure.  The Tories are committing electoral suicide in front of our eyes and they know it.  Why would they do that?  

I don't think it is "revenge", they are too clever for that.  I think it is more like, they have got to the stage of being confident in proceeding.  Recall the the early days after the referendum; there was a stream of UK politicians from all parties going over to visit officials in the EU.  I don't think we ever found out what was said at these meetings.  However there would have been cross-party agreement that reversing Brexit was more important than party, put it that way.

HOLA4418
11 minutes ago, kzb said:

There is something very funny going on that is for sure.  The Tories are committing electoral suicide in front of our eyes and they know it.  Why would they do that?  

I don't think it is "revenge", they are too clever for that.  I think it is more like, they have got to the stage of being confident in proceeding.  Recall the the early days after the referendum; there was a stream of UK politicians from all parties going over to visit officials in the EU.  I don't think we ever found out what was said at these meetings.  However there would have been cross-party agreement that reversing Brexit was more important than party, put it that way.

You’re overanalysing this.

They are just a bunch of self-serving pr*cks. They’ll rinse the system for 2 more years, then come again in the future because 80% of the electorate are stupid.

Why haven’t we seen 200 resignations by now?! 

HOLA4419
24 minutes ago, Pmax2020 said:

You’re overanalysing this.

They are just a bunch of self-serving pr*cks. They’ll rinse the system for 2 more years, then come again in the future because 80% of the electorate are stupid.

Why haven’t we seen 200 resignations by now?! 

The next PM will be a globalist who campaigned for remain.

Most Tory MPs don't need the salary, in fact they likely look on it as a bit of a joke.

Why would they resign now?  They are about to choose the PM, and this time they have ensured their own party members don't get to choose, let alone the electorate.  This is designed to ensure it is a globalist rejoiner PM we get next.

This is not to say the appointed one will be knocking on the door at Brussels next week.  Their job at this stage is simply to prevent divergence and to stop any possibilities of Brexit Benefits.  Joining the single market will happen in the next government.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
19 hours ago, Cocha said:

Still, when Labour get in, if they fix the economy, then people will ask 'why the ****** would we need to be in the EU'?

Agree with this Cocha.  It will take a sane and sensible EU-Friendly government to fa I’ll before we renter the EU.  And such a government may well actually do pretty well if they improve relations quickly. 

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
14 hours ago, kzb said:

It's a coup by Rejoin.

This time I agree with you!

That 'slow motion coupe' is the tories emeliorating under the self contradictions within it's own party. They are eating eat other as is beffiting of the lies told by Brexit.

Out of the EU and retain all the benefits: A LIE

Global Britain: A LIE

Sunny upland: A LIE

Prosperity: A LIE

Don't bother looking any further than that. Brexit has done in Brexit.

HOLA4424
10 hours ago, FallingAwake said:

Your point was, what was Brexit about? I answered. It was about leaving the European Union. We did that (eventually)

You'll have to explain that to your fellow brexiters because they disagree. Apparently leaving the EU and staying in the single market was not brexit.

HOLA4425