House Price Crash Forum

Iran

PeanutButter

HOLA441

So it looks like Iran has killed 140 of its own citizens (they don't recognize perhaps sensibly dual nationality). Because it's "advanced" air defences that were bound to send the Americans packing according to many got overly twitchy. As much as anything it reflects really badly on their military capabilities that they could mistake a commercial airliner with beacon on for a military plane.  No chance of Iran ever letting this get investigated properly either not with what they have already said. Would you really trust them with a weapon more powerful?

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
17 minutes ago, Pebbles said:

So it looks like Iran has killed 140 of its own citizens (they don't recognize perhaps sensibly dual nationality). Because it's "advanced" air defences that were bound to send the Americans packing according to many got overly twitchy. As much as anything it reflects really badly on their military capabilities that they could mistake a commercial airliner with beacon on for a military plane.  No chance of Iran ever letting this get investigated properly either not with what they have already said. Would you really trust them with a weapon more powerful?

It's not as if the Americans haven't ever done something similar - with an Iranian plane...

HOLA443
11 hours ago, btd1981 said:

I'd be interested to see the flight path simulation in the final seconds; the way it went in strikes me as weird for a technical fault only. You'd expect the crew to radio a mayday at least? Even with a major engine fire it should be possible to maintain a good degree of control using the remaining one.

Seems they picked up heat tracers For two GTAM right before it crashed.

Iran knows they shot it down the Black box will confirm this hence the reluctance To surrender them.

HOLA444
9 minutes ago, longgone said:

Seems they picked up heat tracers For two GTAM right before it crashed.

Iran knows they shot it down the Black box will confirm this hence the reluctance To surrender them.

This is awful and doesn't bear thinking about. But then it would seem downing a civil airliner has no consequences these days.

HOLA445
HOLA446
4 hours ago, btd1981 said:

This is awful and doesn't bear thinking about. But then it would seem downing a civil airliner has no consequences these days.

Would boeing goes as far to make up a missile attack though ??  Its not looking good for them if it just fell out the sky.

Too much conspiracy theory.

HOLA447

I don't believe a modern airliner would just fall out of the sky. 'Particular Risk Assessment' should be mature by now, and mitigate the possibility of spreading problems. Still not impossible, but doesn't explain absence of any radio com's. I'm willing to bet the crew or systems were instantly incapacitated by shrapnel from a missile. Similar to the airliner downed over Ukraine.

HOLA448
24 minutes ago, btd1981 said:

I don't believe a modern airliner would just fall out of the sky. 'Particular Risk Assessment' should be mature by now, and mitigate the possibility of spreading problems. Still not impossible, but doesn't explain absence of any radio com's. I'm willing to bet the crew or systems were instantly incapacitated by shrapnel from a missile. Similar to the airliner downed over Ukraine.

There is apparently satellite footage showing heat signatures. 

HOLA449
HOLA4410

Maybe US special forces ambushed an Iranian battery and fired the missiles as a type of false flag.  Win - Win for the US, Iran admits the blame, or gets shunned trying to pin it on the US.  The US are cold blooded enough and they have special forces all over the ground there

I have no evidence for this, other than the history of **** that has been the US - Iranian relationship (the Shah, Carter, Regan, Iran Contra, etc)

HOLA4411
3 hours ago, msi said:

Maybe US special forces ambushed an Iranian battery and fired the missiles as a type of false flag.  Win - Win for the US, Iran admits the blame, or gets shunned trying to pin it on the US.  The US are cold blooded enough and they have special forces all over the ground there

I have no evidence for this, other than the history of **** that has been the US - Iranian relationship (the Shah, Carter, Regan, Iran Contra, etc)

Shout False Flag very loudly! 

HOLA4412
3 hours ago, msi said:

I once met Oliver North! 

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

So Iran admitts it's guilt in shooting down the aircraft after maintaining it was impossible for days, and suddenly the black box they had accessed the data from needs to go to France for examination. Does anyone really trust or think Iran can be dealt with transparently? Still bet the American haters here will have another tin foil hat theory to explain it.

HOLA4415
1 hour ago, Pebbles said:

So Iran admitts it's guilt in shooting down the aircraft after maintaining it was impossible for days, and suddenly the black box they had accessed the data from needs to go to France for examination. Does anyone really trust or think Iran can be dealt with transparently? Still bet the American haters here will have another tin foil hat theory to explain it.

The orange man is bad, Iran has an argument with the bad orange man, therefore Iran is lovely.

A civilian aircraft getting shot down over the lovely Iran is therefore 100% certain to be the bad orange man's fault.

What's really going to happen now? At a guess, a radar soldier, a missile soldier, and their immediate COs will get punished. Iran and their Russian friends never make mistakes as a state when it comes to accidental (or 'accidental') downings of civilian flights.

HOLA4416
2 hours ago, Pebbles said:

At least the Iranians have manned up and admitted their mistake.

Russians still denying they shot down the Malaysian airliner (although they initially claimed credit for it)

HOLA4417
On 08/01/2020 at 17:58, zugzwang said:

I wouldn't wish that on them but the Iranians have conducted themselves with considerable composure in recent days.

?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ? 

Shot down a passenger plane and dozens killed in a stampede.

Wouldn't like to see them when they are not composed.

The Iranians have killed over twenty times more Iranians themselves than Trump did.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
3 hours ago, Oliver Sutton said:

?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ? 

Shot down a passenger plane and dozens killed in a stampede.

Wouldn't like to see them when they are not composed.

The Iranians have killed over twenty times more Iranians themselves than Trump did.

None of which would have happened if Marmalade Face hadn't summarily executed Qassem Suleimani.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425
13 hours ago, zugzwang said:

I was talking about the Iranian political establishment. You're cheering for a murderer.

Go back to your sewer.

https://www.breitbart.com/

And you're cheering for an establishment that executes gays and imprisons and tortures women for not dressing in the approved manner.

Shows how much Trump has fücked with the tiny brains of libtards.

Thinking coherently is obviously too much for you.

Go back to your pond.

Archived