HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
  • 1 month later...
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
4 minutes ago, darwin said:

I see they've replaced the photo of the lightbulb with a photo of a door handle. 

Someone's been putting in work!

So they have! :lol: Yes, £100k+ buying decisions can be swayed by a mere light bulb or fancy door handle. :D

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
On 15/10/2016 at 2:49 PM, Futuroid said:

Less New York warehouse, more Lidl storeroom.

That look only works with large volume rooms. Looks cold and cluttered.

I call it 'beds in sheds' style. It all the rage in the UK with upwardly mobile hip Southern Asians and Europeans new arrivals. 

Edited by Blod

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
On 15/10/2016 at 11:04 AM, crashmonitor said:

On the plus side I guess rewiring will be simple  and non disruptive with all that tubing.

Also really easy to run some 32A power cables and some Ethernet over the top and then roll in one of those IBM Enterprise Datacentre racks- though they might want to check the floor loading.

Ideal for you Datacentre based tech who wants to feel like he's never left the Datacentre.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Confession time... I sent a message to the EA advising them to take a look at this thread if they're at all curious as to why the number of online views for the listing are unusually high... it's because you and your vendors are being laughed at and ridiculed  for such an embarrassingly inept attempt at interior design and the subsequent marketing thereof. 

HOLA4415
35 minutes ago, nome said:

Confession time... I sent a message to the EA advising them to take a look at this thread if they're at all curious as to why the number of online views for the listing are unusually high... it's because you and your vendors are being laughed at and ridiculed  for such an embarrassingly inept attempt at interior design and the subsequent marketing thereof. 

Excellent! :D

Let us know if you get a reply.

HOLA4416
12 hours ago, nome said:

Nice one!

Going off topic here but I actually viewed an unfurnished rental flat that was marketed with the same EA in October last year and they were very inept. Interior photos in the Rightmove showed a nice kept property perhaps from when it was sold. The reality upon viewing was how barron and uncared for it was. The walls looked dirty. Even the curtain poles shown in the photos had been removed! The chap doing the viewing was clueless and disinterested about the flat in question. He even had the gaul to claim that the same flat in a trendier part of the city would go for an extra £400 a month!

HOLA4417
On 02/12/2016 at 10:14 PM, Wayward said:

Struggling ti get a handle on this...the vendor must be a knob.

You know - I actually think you could be on to something, a subliminal message from the agent to the vendor. It wouldn't surprise me at all, can't think of any other reason why they'd have a door knob in the listing and the blurb looks like a p155 take too. 

HOLA4418
18 hours ago, zugzwang said:

Excellent! :D

Let us know if you get a reply.

Very much doubt I'll get a reply, one of my favourite wastes of time involves trying to bait EA's whenever I spot any particularly overpriced properties, I always make subtlety sarcastic ''inquiries''.... the slightly more switched on EA's just ignore me whilst the thick ones think I'm a genuine buyer making a genuine inquiry and send me an enthusiastic reply full of the usual spiel.  

HOLA4419
1 minute ago, nome said:

Very much doubt I'll get a reply, one of my favourite wastes of time involves trying to bait EA's whenever I spot any particularly overpriced properties, I always make subtlety sarcastic ''inquiries''.... the slightly more switched on EA's just ignore me whilst the thick ones think I'm a genuine buyer making a genuine inquiry and send me an enthusiastic reply full of the usual spiel.  

I quite often have to restrain myself when I see extreme kite-flying.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
18 hours ago, 200p said:

they have taken the door handle off the galley...

No they haven't. I think there are 2 listings using the same photos.

The first listing says top floor but both seem to have a photo with patio door looking out to a terrace garden.

Hey the poor EAs don't get paid much, you can't expect any sort of accurate photos.

• 1 month later...
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425