House Price Crash Forum

Government sleaze stories

Staffsknot

HOLA441
23 hours ago, miguel said:

BULLSHT !! Henry the lying shthead!  

Yes.

That was tremendous lying was it not.

I really am making an effort to have good dialogue with people who see things differently, but they so many on here are like him. Another one for Ignore.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442
1 hour ago, henry the king said:

Nonesense.

Starmer will look even worse when his double-speak is exposed.

Durham has a "no retroactive fine" policy. Starmer will not resign unless fined.

Most likely scenario is he gets told he should have done something different/broke the rules but doesn't get fined due to this policy.

So then he won't resign on a technicality. And that is best case for the Tories. And most likely. 

I'm sorry but this is just absolute ******.

Durham police would then be referred to the IPCC after Tory activists and sycophants lost their shit.

I think you are desperately trying to find a route out of the maze and dreaming of a strimmer

HOLA443
25 minutes ago, Staffsknot said:

I'm sorry but this is just absolute ******.

Durham police would then be referred to the IPCC after Tory activists and sycophants lost their shit.

I think you are desperately trying to find a route out of the maze and dreaming of a strimmer

What is ********? Durham police having a no retroactive fines policy? That is a fact.

Starmer refusing to resign if he broke the rules but doesn't get fined because of the above policy? Remains to be seen but he specifically talked about a fine.

I guess its easier to just ignore the truth for you! 

HOLA444
9 hours ago, henry the king said:

What is ********? Durham police having a no retroactive fines policy? That is a fact.

Starmer refusing to resign if he broke the rules but doesn't get fined because of the above policy? Remains to be seen but he specifically talked about a fine.

I guess its easier to just ignore the truth for you! 

You ignored all the bit about referral to IPCC & the can of worms because it blows your argument apart and has been highlighted when this nonsense was brought up.

Hell now after weeks of demanding an investigation, days of he must resign the RW papers are now saying 'oh a curry isn't a resigning matter people want to move on' - Charles Moore the latest handbrake turn.

That you are desperately trying to tell yourself this is a scam is hillariously blowing your credibility to George Eustace levels.

Just like you can't claim integrity and get the plaudits of the bereaved Covid families, which he did post statement, then end up in camp Cummings. That's Conservative level thinking.

This is the desperate stuff of crap Express and Mail journos.

On top of that the situation went on for 2 days allegedly as Starmer got to watch which people from within the party ran out to try and stick the knife in. Remember the agenda memo came from within the party.

Even John McDonnell is saying Starmer needs to find out who the leaker was and boot them out.

All in all its a shitshow for the Tories, by the Tories.

HOLA445
33 minutes ago, Staffsknot said:

You ignored all the bit about referral to IPCC & the can of worms because it blows your argument apart and has been highlighted when this nonsense was brought up.

Hell now after weeks of demanding an investigation, days of he must resign the RW papers are now saying 'oh a curry isn't a resigning matter people want to move on' - Charles Moore the latest handbrake turn.

That you are desperately trying to tell yourself this is a scam is hillariously blowing your credibility to George Eustace levels.

Just like you can't claim integrity and get the plaudits of the bereaved Covid families, which he did post statement, then end up in camp Cummings. That's Conservative level thinking.

This is the desperate stuff of crap Express and Mail journos.

On top of that the situation went on for 2 days allegedly as Starmer got to watch which people from within the party ran out to try and stick the knife in. Remember the agenda memo came from within the party.

Even John McDonnell is saying Starmer needs to find out who the leaker was and boot them out.

All in all its a shitshow for the Tories, by the Tories.

It's losing Tories voters as well.

Literally the only people stupid enough to fall for a Starmer smear pushed by James Delingpole's bloody son are already up to their necks in this woeful mess. Sure... the poor dears seem to be enjoying it... but not one of them was formerly a Labour or Lib Dem voter.

Anyone I know who does/will vote elsewhere looked at how a by-election late night beer compared with a drunken Abba send off for a tabloid journo the night before Prince Phillip's funeral. 

Guess which literally anyone sensible thinks is worse? Guess how much more respect they now have for Starmer for saying he'll obey the law and resign despite whatever he's supposed to have done looking infinitely more normal than what Boris has already been fined for?

But they won't listen. And they won't be able to understand why we're sliding out of existence as a party for anyone whose brains aren't liquid.

We, stupidly, decided Starmer must be as disgusting and corrupt as Boris. I'm sorry, but very few people on this planet are as disgusting and corrupt as Boris. It was an unbelievably daft plot tbh!

Edited by byron78

HOLA446
35 minutes ago, byron78 said:

It's losing Tories voters as well.

Literally the only people stupid enough to fall for a Starmer smear pushed by James Delingpole's bloody son are already up to their necks in this woeful mess. Sure... the poor dears seem to be enjoying it... but not one of them was formerly a Labour or Lib Dem voter.

Anyone I know who does/will vote elsewhere looked at how a by-election late night beer compared with a drunken Abba send off for a tabloid journo the night before Prince Phillip's funeral. 

Guess which literally anyone sensible thinks is worse? Guess how much more respect they now have for Starmer for saying he'll obey the law and resign despite whatever he's supposed to have done looking infinitely more normal than what Boris has already been fined for?

But they won't listen. And they won't be able to understand why we're sliding out of existence as a party for anyone whose brains aren't liquid.

We, stupidly, decided Starmer must be as disgusting and corrupt as Boris. I'm sorry, but very few people on this planet are as disgusting and corrupt as Boris. It was an unbelievably daft plot tbh!

This is fan fiction and cope again. Labour are down in all the recent polls. This is cutting through massively. 

HOLA447
14 minutes ago, henry the king said:

This is fan fiction and cope again. Labour are down in all the recent polls. This is cutting through massively. 

Care to back up your statement with any evidence more recent than the 29th April?

29th April – The result of a General Election Today -The Labour lead over the Conservatives is currently trending at 5.9%

You now have form for talking **** out of your ****.   Are you bitter Starmer ripped Tory HQ a new one?

HOLA448
HOLA449
21 minutes ago, msi said:

Care to back up your statement with any evidence more recent than the 29th April?

29th April – The result of a General Election Today -The Labour lead over the Conservatives is currently trending at 5.9%

You now have form for talking **** out of your ****.   Are you bitter Starmer ripped Tory HQ a new one?

This will have extended Labour's lead if anything.

Anyone remember Tony Blair and Labour desperately trying to smear the Tories and Hague/IDS constantly whilst they were in power?

No. Me neither. Why? It doesn't look statesmanly for one. It looks bloody sad and desperate for the other...

Lead. We literally have power right now. If we can't run the country properly and we can't run it well enough to improve the lot of the majority living in it... well, that's what people judge government's on.

Must be whole echo chambers of stupid in Tory HQ right now? I'm no Cummings fan but I'm guessing he would have very quickly pointed out why this was a crap idea and that we should probably focus on fixing some of the many issues in the UK presently instead.

That Queen's speech announcement though. It looked more like a bonfire of rights and help for the majority to me! 

This summed it up for me. Who is cheering all this? Venture capitalists? The banks? Jeff Bezos?

_20220511_092618.JPG

Edited by byron78

HOLA4410
16 hours ago, Huggy said:

All of this, and most of the other comments, are very much assuming that resignation is the only good thing to do in a situation such as this. I disagree and I also liken Starmer's reply to a meat head trying to prove how brave he is in a bollock kicking contest. Boris goes first, delivers a massive clanger, then walks away and says "you win" ;)

Starmer shouldn't resign, neither should Boris.

Er... BJ and his government have had a bollock kicking for months by the entire country over this issue ? 

HOLA4411

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/12/world/europe/russian-money-uk-tories.html?smid=url-share

Major Donation to U.K. Conservative Party Was Flagged Over Russia Concerns

The cash was part of a fund-raising blitz that helped propel Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s party to victory in 2019. Records track $630,225 to a Russian bank account.

HOLA4412

Major Donation to U.K. Conservative Party Was Flagged Over Russia Concerns

The cash was part of a fund-raising blitz that helped propel Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s party to victory in 2019. Records track $630,225 to a Russian bank account.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416

Just read this from a post from @Dweller. This scandal surely would top the lot if true ?

Secretly-negotiated subsidies provided exclusively to members of the News Media Associations (NMA) were revealed to have been handed out in April 2020, with independent publishers mysteriously shunned from the arrangement.

A subsequent investigation found the amount of money handed to the likes of Rupert Murdoch, the Barclay family, Lord Rothermere and Lord Lebedev was never disclosed, but it was meant to be £35 million for the first three months. It is now in its 23rd month.

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/mail-and-sun-run-favourable-coverage-of-pm-after-receiving-multi-million-pound-covid-bung-322218/?utm_medium=onesignal&utm_source=onesignalwp&utm_campaign=sitepush

https://bylinetimes.com/2022/03/08/government-refuses-to-reveal-taxpayer-cost-of-secret-covid-subsidy-for-its-wealthy-press-friends/

Edited by pig

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
24 minutes ago, Freki said:

Holy crap, we need non Tories at No10. The amount of corruption that will be uncovered... A sight to behold for sure. 

Yes any other Government should make a Daily announcement to the collective amount of Tory wastage discovered.  Then watch the Tories and their FanBoyz get collective amnesia from all the mental gymnastics.

HOLA4419
12 hours ago, msi said:

Yes any other Government should make a Daily announcement to the collective amount of Tory wastage discovered.  Then watch the Tories and their FanBoyz get collective amnesia from all the mental gymnastics.

They are all corrupt b4stards that the 'get Brext done' halfwits voted in.

I blame them for inflicting this 'government' on the rest of the country.

HOLA4420

I just watched Question time from Thursday.  Boris' partygate is not going away.  The public are furious at him and the Tories particularly keep trying to brush it under the carpet.  The Attorney General was on and tried to defend it by bickering at the Labour candidate about hypocrisy.  Politics is completely broken in the UK and the political class are completely detached from the reality of people who just want to live their lives with some level of comfort.  The other remarkable response was that of the Attorney General to the cost of living crisis.  Again, completely detached from the reality of normal people's lives and struggles and the fact that they're ALREADY buying value brands etc.  People in the audience were quite understandably insulted by those kinds of comments.  She had pretty much zero empathy for it either.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
3 minutes ago, Bruce Banner said:

Now that the Met inquiry is complete we can expect the Sue Gray inquiry to be released :D.

In between the Russian Interference and Lord Lebedev Security concerns report :)

yeah but the issue is RaYnOr AnD hEr LeGs.....

HOLA4424
13 minutes ago, msi said:

In between the Russian Interference and Lord Lebedev Security concerns report :)

yeah but the issue is RaYnOr AnD hEr LeGs.....

The issue does seem to be more imbalanced on the female side. I like the feisty partying ones ;)

"Of the referrals, all resulted or will do so in a FPN being issued. The breakdown of recipients is, 53 were men and 73 were women."

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2022/may/19/boris-johnson-news-uk-politics-live-cost-of-living-latest

HOLA4425
On 10/05/2022 at 19:38, Bob8 said:

Yes.

That was tremendous lying was it not.

I really am making an effort to have good dialogue with people who see things differently, but they so many on here are like him. Another one for Ignore.

Shame, isn't it?

I tried to explain why the Beer Starmer thing was a bad idea to Henry a fair few times. Just did not go in. 

I don't think he's here to learn or debate tbh.