24gray24

HOLA441
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
Just now, Young Turk said:

Does anyone know what actually happened? I've seen several minutes of video. He walks over to a someone and it's hard to see what happens and this is when the first person is shot. It's not clear to me whether this was provoked or unprovoked. Then he walks away and soon starts running as he is being chased. One of the people chasing him has a pistol and another tries to beat him with a skateboard. He shoots them. I believe this can reasonably be considered self-defence.

Was there another video, from another angle? The video shows a crowd appearing after the first person was shot. What do these witnesses say happened?

It's probably manslaughter/murder for the 1st killing, then self-defence for the other shootings.

He was behaving oddly before that. He was walking around with a rifle, but also claiming he was a medic offering to help BLM if they got hurt. If he were there to protect property, wouldn't he have just guarded a property? (I saw various other groups guarding property, and they just guarded property, instead of behaving like hyperactive kids).

He was providing medical support during the riot and was defending himself from a shooter.  No jury will convict him in thr US (I could be wrong) 

HOLA444
3 minutes ago, Young Turk said:

Does anyone know what actually happened? I've seen several minutes of video. He walks over to a someone and it's hard to see what happens and this is when the first person is shot. It's not clear to me whether this was provoked or unprovoked. Then he walks away and soon starts running as he is being chased. One of the people chasing him has a pistol and another tries to beat him with a skateboard. He shoots them. I believe this can reasonably be considered self-defence.

Was there another video, from another angle? The video shows a crowd appearing after the first person was shot. What do these witnesses say happened?

It's probably manslaughter/murder for the 1st killing, then self-defence for the other shootings.

He was behaving oddly before that. He was walking around with a rifle, but also claiming he was a medic offering to help BLM if they got hurt. If he were there to protect property, wouldn't he have just guarded a property? (I saw various other groups guarding property, and they just guarded property, instead of behaving like hyperactive kids).

The media were hysterical because he had an "assault" weapon. They're totally legal there and it was purchased properly, etc. Also useful for the kind of job he was doing (providing medical support during a riot) #

HOLA445
7 minutes ago, Warlord said:

The media were hysterical because he had an "assault" weapon. They're totally legal there and it was purchased properly, etc. Also useful for the kind of job he was doing (providing medical support during a riot) #

I'm just wondering if anyone knows what happened to cause the death of the first person.

HOLA446
HOLA447
31 minutes ago, Warlord said:

He was defending property from rioters and looters. He should be given a medal instead they charged him 

16 minutes ago, Warlord said:

He was providing medical support during the riot and was defending himself from a shooter.  No jury will convict him in thr US (I could be wrong) 

Pick one, or are you just trolling?

HOLA448
HOLA449
1 hour ago, Sour Mash said:

If the right decides to amp their violence up to the level of what Antifa and BLM have been doing for months now, it's going to get very nasty indeed.  Maybe the idiots who thought it was a great idea to ride a wave of unrest for political advantage or more viewers  are going to have to have a rethink.

It was the police who decided to leave the looters and instead viciously beat the peaceful protesters. They wanted to teach the protesters a lesson for questioning the police. They also wanted to allow the looting to go unchallenged so that calls would grow for tougher police action. The Right were completed on board with this.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
2 hours ago, Social Justice League said:

There should have been proper security put in place so that the protestors/rioters never got anywhere near the front door of the Capitol in the first place.  That in itself is disgraceful.

The protesters saw that their were only a couple of (fall) guys out front and went for it. 

Funnily enough, it's actually designed that way - to appear open to the people and welcoming.

Compare it with other seats of power in the Eton Entrance exam:

http://etoncollege.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/KS-2019-General-1.pdf 

HOLA4413
15 minutes ago, Warlord said:

From what i've read / seen he was doing medical support and came under fire so fired back .

This is better footage than I saw previously (it has a lot more detail on the first shooting)

Second-By-Second Breakdown Of The Deadly Kenosha, Wis., Shooting By Teen | NBC News NOW - YouTube

It's still not clear what happening before the first shooting. Someone threw a plastic bag at Rittenhouse and then he ran over and shot someone. Maybe he was trying to disperse people in order to protect the car dealership. If so, can he claim self-defence?

He certainly wasn't doing medical support at that moment. 

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
1 hour ago, Pimp My Pants said:

Isn't it the case that those now storming government buildings armed to the teeth are the same ones calling Antifa terrorists?

Serious question, do you see the BLM/Antifa protests as more serious than armed protesters storming a government building to try and overturn democracy?

Try to tone down your hysteria, you seem to have caught it from the predictable over the top CNN coverage. They were not 'armed to the teeth' - if they were, it would have been a very much more violent story rather than a case of a large mob barging their way into a building.

And yes, I see multiple 'protests' over a series of months which often resulted in pre-meditated arson and looting (and sometimes even escalated to murder), leaving many already disadvantaged neighbourhoods even worse off and destroying lives and businesses as being overall more serious than a one-off mass protest that turns into a short occupation of an important government building.

But of course, once the ruling elite is on the receiving end of anger, the propaganda system goes into overload.

The US has seen a Summer of politically motivated violence from a couple of extreme left organisations.  It has been excused by the majority of the media and barely condemned by Democrats, who saw it as politically advantageous to them at the time.  Now, mass discontent in the conservative leaning half the USA has started to emerge.

Once Trump goes and it becomes obvious that the new ruling party, which is a bunch of corporate neoliberals, have no more use for the hard left, expect more disgruntled action from that quarter too. 

Then you are faced with the proposition of two opposing groups engaging directly in violent conflict on the streets, with neither of them being fans of the government.

This truly is the end of an Empire, playing out right before us.  You can be sure that the real looters at the top of the ladder will be extracting as much wealth from the state as they possibly can, even as everything else goes to Hell.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
1 hour ago, Warlord said:

He was defending property from rioters and looters. He should be given a medal instead they charged him 

Oh Riley? So it's ok to defend property by killing someone? That has to be the most right-wing position I've heard in a long time. property trumps a human life. By God, if we adopted that ethos, it would make for an interesting police force...

Possibly the most moronic thing you've posted, and that is saying something!

You're deffo not welcome in Scotland!

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
1 minute ago, AThirdWay said:

Oh Riley? So it's ok to defend property by killing someone? That has to be the most right-wing position I've heard in a long time. property trumps a human life. By God, if we adopted that ethos, it would make for an interesting police force...

Possibly the most moronic thing you've posted, and that is saying something!

You're deffo not welcome in Scotland!

Bringing it back on topic... Donald has business interests in Scotland   It is not far fetched he ends up there

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
50 minutes ago, Warlord said:

Bringing it back on topic... Donald has business interests in Scotland   It is not far fetched he ends up there

His usual business acumen on show..... This kind of business we can do without.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/trump-golf-club-debt-balmedie-aberdeen-scotland-b1780902.html

He doesn't "own" anything, as the link above shows.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Didn't think Pence would. I already called it Sunday.

The actor / agent provocateur in the funny hat pretending to be a Trump supporter was also seen with Michiel Vos who is married to Nancy Pelosi's daughter.

Vos.png.56e6b65055241e8020bd1f5f7cf4a75f.png

This one is so unconvincing it's almost as though they are trying to look unconvincing, to make it look like they are trying to convince someone else is trying to make it look convincing, but failing in order to convince someone else that it's unconvincing that it is convincing, but actually convincing that it is unconvincing.......?

Archived