Who wins trump or Biden?

24gray24

HOLA441
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
15 minutes ago, Warlord said:

What a stupid, arrogant, metropolitan elitist you are. Even by your  standards writing off nearly half the country and #1 economy the planet has seen as thicko's is quite something.. @longgone 

I'm not responsible for their actions by which they are judged. You however are quite the apologist.

HOLA443
HOLA444
46 minutes ago, Warlord said:

So 70 million voters in the number 1 economy planet earth has ever seen are "thicko rednecks" 

OK

Are you really this stupid or do you think this?

If they all support yesterdays attack and think Trump won the election then of course they are "thicko rednecks". In mitigation I however I understand the media is a bit of a problem over there,

But I really doubt 70m do...

HOLA445
25 minutes ago, Warlord said:

What a stupid, arrogant, metropolitan elitist you are. Even by your  standards writing off nearly half the country and #1 economy the planet has seen as thicko's is quite something.. @longgone 

🤣

echo chamber alert, the reverberations are high today. 

going by the french guys metric there is a 50/50 chance he is also a thicko ?

i wonder how many of the rednecks own BTC 😂

HOLA446

HOLA447
2 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

So poll watchers for Trump aren't allowed in because they are more intimidating than deadly world disrupting COVID19, and something about 1981.

There's no such thing as "poll watchers for Trump" you fool! There are Republican and Democratic poll watchers who watched the polls. Random people who turned up because Trump said they could were turned away because they had no reason or right to be granted entry.

HOLA448
HOLA449
4 minutes ago, Young Turk said:

There's no such thing as "poll watchers for Trump" you fool! There are Republican and Democratic poll watchers who watched the polls. Random people who turned up because Trump said they could were turned away because they had no reason or right to be granted entry.

You should correct the media about their claims Republican poll watchers were not allowed in then. Or just not bother and trust Yahoo News, Forbes version.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
2 hours ago, Warlord said:

Donald has been banned by Facebook

Zuckerberg: "We believe the risks of allowing the President to continue to use our service during this period are simply too great. Therefore, we are extending the block we have placed on his Facebook and Instagram accounts indefinitely

You got me a bit worried there. I checked and Nicolás Maduro still has his FB page up, phew.

HOLA4412
13 minutes ago, pig said:

If they all support yesterdays attack and think Trump won the election then of course they are "thicko rednecks". In mitigation I however I understand the media is a bit of a problem over there,

But I really doubt 70m do...

Do they really believe Trump won. Maybe some were just hopeful that protesting the election could lead to the results being overturned?

Maybe others sincerely believe the Democrats committed electoral fraud, but accept there is nothing they can do about it, and they realise Biden/Harris aren't actually communists and they'll probably survive the next 4 years OK (similar to how they survived 8 years of Clinton and 8 years of Obama).

Maybe others don't necessarily think there was fraud, but think Trump lost due to the actions of big tech and the deep state.

Who gains from the Trump hysteria and who loses? It's a massive grift for Trump, his family and entourage. It's similarly lucrative for the anti-Trump, anti-left corporate media (CNN, MSNBC) who like to distract people from political issues by focusing on Trump. So they may be exaggerating the extent of the hysteria.

HOLA4413
22 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

You should correct the media about their claims Republican poll watchers were not allowed in then. Or just not bother and trust Yahoo News, Forbes version.

What media? What claims? Do you or they mean official "Republican poll watchers" or "poll watchers for Trump?"

I have no reason to hold an opinion a specific claim about the conduct of elections.

Were poll watchers present? Were poll watchers allowed to be present? How were ballot transported? How were ballot checked? How were ballots counted? 

Is there anyone who isn't a Trump fanatic claiming anything was wrong with the elections? If not, then it's highly unlikely there was anything wrong. 

I can see a lot of people who see a short clip and suddenly think they are experts. What about actual experts? 

Also there is a clear scattergun approach, alleging every kind of fraud. They probably think that makes their claims more credible - "If we claim they vote for dead people, vote twice, put ballots through machines twice, make counterfeit ballots, destroy Republican ballots, hack voting machines to change votes, etc. then surely people will believe at least some of them!" But instead it just makes it obvious they are lying. They want Trump to win and maybe even believe there was fraud, so the fact they have no proof doesn't matter. It's not wrong to lie about fraud, if you know there was fraud (because Trump told you there was), right?

Not to mention, nobody has ever answered who would take the risks for so little gain and how they would manage to avoid getting caught. That's another point: for all the allegations of how fraud was committed, nobody has any idea who cheated. 

HOLA4414

From the FT:

If you examine QAnon closely it follows a playbook. The one established by bitcoin.

So pause with us for a moment, and consider the uncomfortable proposition that QAnon could be to “governance” what bitcoin has now asserted itself to be to money. A challenger parallel network, looking to create its own digital state. 

Let’s examine the evidence.

Both bitcoin and QAnon hail from the similar anonymous message board systems. Both have also propagated thanks to a core community of known advocates who invested resources to expand and popularise the message.

Both stem from the conspiratorial realm. Bitcoin is focused on the idea that the financial system is a corrupt intermediary whose true agenda is to control of the money supply, and further its own empowerment. QAnon is predicated on the conspiracy that the government, and all other notable institutions, have been infiltrated by untrustworthy elements whose true agenda is their own empowerment at the cost of the people’s.

Both are centred on myth-making and encourage belief systems that keep their communities ever waiting for a promised “Storm” or a “Mooning” event. 

Both are remarkably resilient to disappointment of their predictions failing. In bitcoin’s case there’s the ongoing failed prediction that the cryptocurrency will displace the dollar, while in QAnon’s case there’s the unrealised prophecies of mass arrests, or JFK Jr resurrecting in July. In both cases the community takes the failures on the chin, rises to the challenge and doubles down. 

Both have a certain viral propagation to them designed to reward "early adopters" with promises of forward knowledge to a sure thing. When the dollar crashes, the bitcoin will be rewarded with the cryptographic keys to the fortunes of the world, and when the deep state is rumbled, the QAnons will be rewarded with the opportunity to propel their candidate of choice to the top of the power pyramid. The two factions mantras’, “Nobody can stop bitcoin” and “nothing can stop what’s coming”, are also extremely similar. (The latter is a particularly nonsense phrase).

Where Bitcoin is obsessed with the democratisation of money, QAnon is obsessed with the “redemocratisation” of the Western political system.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.ft.com/content/59c03a8e-2b6e-45d2-bf28-744391ffa372

HOLA4415
16 minutes ago, PeanutButter said:

From the FT:

If you examine QAnon closely it follows a playbook. The one established by bitcoin.

So pause with us for a moment, and consider the uncomfortable proposition that QAnon could be to “governance” what bitcoin has now asserted itself to be to money. A challenger parallel network, looking to create its own digital state. 

Let’s examine the evidence.

Both bitcoin and QAnon hail from the similar anonymous message board systems. Both have also propagated thanks to a core community of known advocates who invested resources to expand and popularise the message.

Both stem from the conspiratorial realm. Bitcoin is focused on the idea that the financial system is a corrupt intermediary whose true agenda is to control of the money supply, and further its own empowerment. QAnon is predicated on the conspiracy that the government, and all other notable institutions, have been infiltrated by untrustworthy elements whose true agenda is their own empowerment at the cost of the people’s.

Both are centred on myth-making and encourage belief systems that keep their communities ever waiting for a promised “Storm” or a “Mooning” event. 

Both are remarkably resilient to disappointment of their predictions failing. In bitcoin’s case there’s the ongoing failed prediction that the cryptocurrency will displace the dollar, while in QAnon’s case there’s the unrealised prophecies of mass arrests, or JFK Jr resurrecting in July. In both cases the community takes the failures on the chin, rises to the challenge and doubles down. 

Both have a certain viral propagation to them designed to reward "early adopters" with promises of forward knowledge to a sure thing. When the dollar crashes, the bitcoin will be rewarded with the cryptographic keys to the fortunes of the world, and when the deep state is rumbled, the QAnons will be rewarded with the opportunity to propel their candidate of choice to the top of the power pyramid. The two factions mantras’, “Nobody can stop bitcoin” and “nothing can stop what’s coming”, are also extremely similar. (The latter is a particularly nonsense phrase).

Where Bitcoin is obsessed with the democratisation of money, QAnon is obsessed with the “redemocratisation” of the Western political system.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.ft.com/content/59c03a8e-2b6e-45d2-bf28-744391ffa372

I don't know much about QAnon, but from what I've heard it focuses on claims that politicians are devil worshipping paedophiles and they think Trump is secretly working to expose them. That has nothing to do with "redemocratisation" of the Western system. They are more likely to make weak arguments about the superiority of the electoral college than to want more democracy.

Bitcoin isn't really about money at all. To be money it would have to act as a widely accepted medium of exchange, and that will never happen. It may become "digital gold" but that it different. If it becomes a really significant asset, it will concentrate wealth in the hands of a small group, which hardly sounds democratic.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
49 minutes ago, Young Turk said:

Do they really believe Trump won. Maybe some were just hopeful that protesting the election could lead to the results being overturned?

Maybe others sincerely believe the Democrats committed electoral fraud, but accept there is nothing they can do about it, and they realise Biden/Harris aren't actually communists and they'll probably survive the next 4 years OK (similar to how they survived 8 years of Clinton and 8 years of Obama).

Maybe others don't necessarily think there was fraud, but think Trump lost due to the actions of big tech and the deep state.

Who gains from the Trump hysteria and who loses? It's a massive grift for Trump, his family and entourage. It's similarly lucrative for the anti-Trump, anti-left corporate media (CNN, MSNBC) who like to distract people from political issues by focusing on Trump. So they may be exaggerating the extent of the hysteria.

I understand the MSM is pretty extreme over there - left and right very polarised. So although it may seem totally ludicrous to us, in reality its all too easy for ordinary people to end up extraordinary (Fox News) holes with no balance available . Hence putting "thicko rednecks" in safety quotes even if in practice thats what they've been brainwashed to.

We've kind of experienced it here with SM - eg the QAnon phenomenon. Similarly people fall down a hole and can't get out.

Not sure there is a cunning plan - either Trump has lost the plot or always had but was constrained by his aides. He is simply grooming his followers and hanging onto the cult of Trump whatever the cost. Its pied piper stuff.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
3 hours ago, Arpeggio said:

The two party system has always been on the same side. That's one reason why the Democrats sidelined Democrat Tulsi Gabbard and accused her of being a Russian asset.

Because someone in the crowd is shouting "that's Antifa" at 0:10 then someone in a red hat pulls him away, 4 buses took antifa to D.C. and members of antifa were seen pretending to be Trump supporters.

So on the basis that the Trump supporters didn't fulfill the view that you have of them means the person couldn't have been Antifa?

Not quite the same as refusing to look at actual death by cop statistics then burning and looting a town because a person who happened to be African American under arrest for sexual assault was shot due to walking away and grabbing a knife.

The contrast between policeman's apparent stopping power and his permission before each advance, particularly at 0:19

Close shave for that cop then.

This is pretty amazing, if true:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/why-was-founder-far-left-blm-group-filming-inside-capitol-police-shot-protester

They're alleging that a person behind the woman shot dead by police, and whose footage showed her being killed:

was a founder of the BLM-affiliated organisation "Insuragance USA"  that was stopping drivers in Provo, Utah back in July. 

He looks to have been inside the building too - so I'm sure we'll find out when he gets arrested and charged, right?

HOLA4422
3 hours ago, Pimp My Pants said:

Why would a mob just wanting to storm a building have pipe bombs?

Which two extreme left organisations are you talking about?

I'm not aware of anyone in the crowd of people 'storming the building' - or to put it more accurately, breaking and entering and trespassing - having pipe bombs.

Can you elaborate?

HOLA4423
1 minute ago, Sour Mash said:

I'm not aware of anyone in the crowd of people 'storming the building' - or to put it more accurately, breaking and entering and trespassing - having pipe bombs.

Can you elaborate?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/capitol-how-many-arrests-dc-trump-guns-bombs-b1783643.html

Definition of STORM (verb): use force to take control of place

HOLA4424
1 minute ago, Pimp My Pants said:

So the police say they "found two pipe bombs and a cooler with Molotov cocktails, close to the Capitol grounds."

Not the same thing as those who actually broke into the Capitol building (including it seems, a BLM activist) actually having them as your hysterical hyperbolic language suggested.

No surprises there then.

HOLA4425
6 minutes ago, Sour Mash said:

This is pretty amazing, if true:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/why-was-founder-far-left-blm-group-filming-inside-capitol-police-shot-protester

They're alleging that a person behind the woman shot dead by police, and whose footage showed her being killed:

Someone commented below this video: "Smashing her way through the barricades after illegally entering the building and breaking several security rings. If a gun is pointed at you, you better not jump towards it"

This wasn't murder. It was suicide by cop.

Apparently this cop was one of the few willing to do his duty and put down these scumbags.

8 minutes ago, Sour Mash said:

was a founder of the BLM-affiliated organisation "Insuragance USA"  that was stopping drivers in Provo, Utah back in July. 

He looks to have been inside the building too - so I'm sure we'll find out when he gets arrested and charged, right?

I reckon the number of people arrested won't be much higher than membership of "Insuragance USA!"

Archived