House Price Crash Forum

Who wins trump or Biden?

24gray24

HOLA441
1 minute ago, Pimp My Pants said:

From your linked article:

DailyMail.com exclusively reported Thursday that Babbitt was previously prosecuted for reckless endangerment, malicious destruction of property and tampering with a car, and was the subject of two restraining orders. 

She had also put at least four politicians 'on notice'.

What a PATRIOT!!!

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
3 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

I suppose given what they've been saying about Trump for the last 4 years, putting a bullet in him / assassinating / punching in the face / blowing up the White House, this might make sense.

If Trump is pardoned, he actually increases the risk of receiving physical harm.

HOLA443
22 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

Lol, an unnamed source said.

This also from your link:

A Washington Times report initially claimed two other protesters were actually Philadelphia-based Antifa members — citing a retired military officer with access to facial recognition software — but the outlet deleted the article after the software company told Buzzfeed News that the story was “outright false.”

HOLA444
HOLA445
6 minutes ago, Pimp My Pants said:

A Washington Times report initially claimed two other protesters were actually Philadelphia-based Antifa members — citing a retired military officer with access to facial recognition software — but the outlet deleted the article after the software company told Buzzfeed News that the story was “outright false.”

@Arpeggio is saying that he makes that claim all the time.

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
5 minutes ago, Big Orange said:

Some of the Capitol rozzers were helping the armed extremists...

Really bad sign when uniformed officials turn against their legitimate civilian government and state.

I already posted a clip of cops letting them in. Another one is good though.

HOLA449
27 minutes ago, Pimp My Pants said:

So the Washington Times story was wrong according to Buzzfeed news which originally published the fake Steele dossier.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/01/why-did-buzzfeed-publish-the-trump-dossier/512771/

HOLA4410
35 minutes ago, Pimp My Pants said:

From your linked article:

DailyMail.com exclusively reported Thursday that Babbitt was previously prosecuted for reckless endangerment, malicious destruction of property and tampering with a car, and was the subject of two restraining orders. 

She had also put at least four politicians 'on notice'.

Who is "Left-wing activist John Sullivan, who filmed the incident in which Ms Babbit was involved, gave an eyewitness account to CNN" though?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/woman-shot-capitol-riots-trump-b1783781.html

Is it him?....

https://www.deseret.com/utah/2020/7/10/21320220/organizer-of-provo-protest-arrested-accused-of-rioting-making-threats

HOLA4411
27 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

Who is "Left-wing activist John Sullivan, who filmed the incident in which Ms Babbit was involved, gave an eyewitness account to CNN" though?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/woman-shot-capitol-riots-trump-b1783781.html

Is it him?....

https://www.deseret.com/utah/2020/7/10/21320220/organizer-of-provo-protest-arrested-accused-of-rioting-making-threats

@Arpeggio CNN found the cool looking Shaman rioter....OOOPS LOOK WHO HE IS WITH, from his now scrubbed facebook page.

Is this a fake? :)

oopsie.jpg

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
2 hours ago, Sour Mash said:

Yeah, that air force veteran was really giving that security door some serious tugging.  

I thought the security guys showed amazing restraint.

If you put yourself at the front of an armed crowd  on the verge of breaking through the last door between themselves and the floor of congress you are probably going to get yourself shot.  

The video of the shooting shows one guy standing right behind her with an assault rifle. How far do you think armed BLM protesters would have got before the shooting started.  

HOLA4415
1 hour ago, Big Orange said:

Some of the Capitol rozzers were helping the armed extremists...

Really bad sign when uniformed officials turn against their legitimate civilian government and state.

Has it been confirmed this was a genuine Cop and this was the same event?

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
54 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

Is it him?....

And this exonerates her how?

HOLA4418
9 minutes ago, Confusion of VIs said:

I thought the security guys showed amazing restraint.

If you put yourself at the front of an armed crowd  on the verge of breaking through the last door between themselves and the floor of congress you are probably going to get yourself shot.  

The video of the shooting shows one guy standing right behind her with an assault rifle. How far do you think armed BLM protesters would have got before the shooting started.  

People have been shot for a lot less in the US.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
3 minutes ago, Young Turk said:

A Trumper's worst fear is Biden being replaced by Harris, so it would be absolute madness for them to assassinate Biden.

Why the enmity towards Harris? Colour and gender, or something else?

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
4 minutes ago, zugzwang said:

Why the enmity towards Harris? Colour and gender, or something else?

I think they could be factors, but I think the Trump campaign decided long before Harris was selected they would push the narrative that the VP was a radical who was controlling "sleepy Biden"

HOLA4425

Archived