House Price Crash Forum

RIOTS THREAD MERGED

geezer466

HOLA441

I don't endorse mindless violence. I endorse a protest against our corrupt government. The methods they are using are wrong, but it's good that people are angry. Pity the anger is directed at the wrong people.

All the rioters care about is stealing stuff. They're not angry, they're having fun.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442

The multiculturalism/welfare state/human rights/emasculation of the police/liberal attitudes chickens have finally come home to roost.

All the media dripping about the police tactics have terrified the police "leaders" (I use the term loosely) into doing f*ck all.

...conviction by CCTV.... :rolleyes:

HOLA443

...that's a bit intellectual...a real soft liberal response....it's the goodies in JD Sports and Currys which are the main attraction....get real... :rolleyes:

I know. It's like if these rioters/looters arent happy, why didn't they just vote at the general election then all would have been well for them <_<

And you tell people to get real. :lol::lol::lol:

HOLA444
HOLA445

All we'd have got was a house price crash and 6 months to a year of recession had TPTB trusted in the free market, but they thought they were smarter than all who have come before and could control the market allowing never ending growth-the old exponential in a finite system! Feckers, are you protected! Not seen RB for a while :)

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

I know. It's like if these rioters/looters arent happy, why didn't they just vote at the general election then all would have been well for them <_<

And you tell people to get real. :lol::lol::lol:

...you are off beam smart guy....most of them are too young to vote....but we could lower the voting age.... :rolleyes:

Edited by South Lorne

HOLA449

It's not twitter, it's being reported as closed networks on blackberries co-ordinating attacks. That's not rioting. it's organised crime.

I reckon there's a chance networks may be shut down under 'emergency powers.' These rioters may be getting the opposite of what they expect. Not anarchy... Martial Law.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416

in a country that only 7% built on.??

overcrowding is the problem caused by cunning planning to raise prices and the disenfranchised are disenfranchising the rest of you.

it starts with currys and ends with parliament burning.

Nonsense. If you expand by building more then you amplify the problem. Quality of life is what we should be striving for not more of the same.

HOLA4417

Is this the end result of a 40 year policy of making benefits a better alternative than work?

We've bred a vast underclass of unwanted kids with no education, no prospect of employment, no real place in society.

We've then topped it up with a huge number of new arrivals who find themselves in much the same position.

Have the numbers with "nothing to lose" now become so great that we can no longer control them? Have we reached critical mass? :(

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420

Get the Apache Strike helecopters back from Afganistan!!

that is the most stupid comment i have ever heard on the 7 years i have been on here.

your going to take helicopters that are killing children in afghanistan for no reason YOU could explain, to come over and kill british citizens for being angry about the theft of their childrens futures by a corrupted banking elite.

your fµcking crazy.

It's not twitter, it's being reported as closed networks on blackberries co-ordinating attacks. That's not rioting. it's organised crime.

I reckon there's a chance networks may be shut down under 'emergency powers.' These rioters may be getting the opposite of what they expect. Not anarchy... Martial Law.

martial law is all we want to expose the TRUTH.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424

that is the most stupid comment i have ever heard on the 7 years i have been on here.

your going to take helicopters that are killing children in afghanistan for no reason YOU could explain, to come over and kill british citizens for being angry about the theft of their childrens futures by a corrupted banking elite.

your fµcking crazy.

martial law is all we want to expose the TRUTH.

+1, when you rob an entire generation of any sort of future civil disorder is inevitable.

It's surprising it doesn't happen every week.

HOLA4425

Some of the posters here seem to have lost the plot.

The riots were not caused by the death of the Mark Dugganwho from the current evidence shot at police and therefore risk his own lifeand lost. The riots were caused by liberal immigration and housing policiesthat allowed large uneducated communities to build up to ‘critical mass’ levelsin areas with low chance of them being employed in anything other than menialjobs. This however is no excuse for the riots and attacks on the police. Theactions of the past three days are anarchy and must be stamped out by whatevermeans it takes. We have moved past the point where the police should be askedto deal with the violence: it leaves them in the untenable position of havingto maintain normal order, once the riots are brought under control. It alsogives the rioters a bogus excuse to blame normal policing on their abnormal andanarchistic behavior. The answer is touse our armed forces to stamp out the violence with no holds barred – fear isthe only solution.

Those who argue this is the consequence of social injusticein the UK are plain wrong. This human filth is educated in our schools, treatedin our hospitals, supported by our social services, and provided with pensionsat everyone else’s expense. Being angryabout not having a job is not an excuse for anarchy, and being impoverished bya foul culture, and lack of education, is not an excuse to riot. It is,however, a reason not to employ them and that applies whether you are white orblack.

The real issue here is government policy, which has allowedan influx of uneducated, and unskilled blacks from Africa and the West Indies.How this happened, god alone knows, since there was never any clear benefit tothe UK. The USA learned its lesson from the days of slavery. They only grantvisas to people who bring a net benefit to the USA for fear of worsening racialproblems. Their blessing is to have Mexico on their borders. The ‘turn a blindeye’ policy on illegal immigrants here means that hard working, and generallypeaceful, Mexicans get to fill the low wages jobs. Now contrast that with thesome of the filth imported from Jamaica and Africa. It’s reached a point wherethe good ones amongst them have bread a critical mass of resentful and indolentyoung people who are able to connect at the touch of a cell phone. This ain’tno spring uprising. This is criminal and anarchic rioting and David Cameronneeds show leadership, and stamp out any expectation that there should be someform of compromise between the law and peoples bogus complaints of injustice.They should look to their homelands to understand how lucky they are.