HOLA441
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442

Yep. And I am not usually one to stick up for the coppers - but in this instance I do have some sympathy.

same here. they are the barrier the thieves and banksters are using just as much as anyone else.

the police took an actual (real time) 5% pay cut this year and the last too.

its a shitty job and i hope they keep back and not get hurt, but this political / financial / media tumor has to be removed.

this is what happens when you kettle people in. the way out of kettling is to set fire to buildings.

fighting fire with fire. its breaking out all over the city tonight.

and you may have the right to protect your property by force, so you also have the right to HAVE property by force.

and thats what happening in a long roundabout way.

there has been no progress for the last 10 years. life has got harder and we have to now retire at 70 and take pay cuts and pay more taxes so people like boris johnson can holiday in tuscany while london erupts.

we paid the tax. they gagged the queen and they have stolen our future and our childrens futures.

for what ?

thats how out of touch things have got.

lord alan suckass.

x factor.

kiss my ass

enough is enough.

the people have had enough.

HOLA443
HOLA444

All people wanted was a job and a place to call home. This system has worked for generations! Strangely, the powers that be have decided to deny these simple rights to a whole generation.

House prices are still seven times the average salary (if you are lucky enough to have a job!)

If a whole generation have nothing to live for don't be surprised if they fight back.

mmm. I don't recall seeing any 'Houses at 3.5 x average annual salary' banners.

HOLA445
HOLA446

Rangers go to Manchester with 100k+ fans = carnage

Celtic go to Seville with 100k+ fans = zero arrests and a uefa award for fans

you really should stop peddling disinformation C,s

Not disinformation. I have seen Celtic away fans with my very own eyes on numerous occassions. Really not a very pleasant sight and they get up to some seriously nasty and unsavoury things. Many Celtic fans are not exactly happy about the behaviour of them either. Maybe not quite as bad as the orange half - but the idea that travelling Celtic fans are saints is beyond laughable. And I know many a Celtic fan who would agree with every word I have said. :P

Anyway - bit off topic. And I can imagine if 5k Jambos were down there right now and tanked up - they could easily get sucked into all this very easily too. Just a wrong turn and all hell could break loose.

HOLA447

Sitting here and watching Sky News, BBC News and Russia Today.

There's another wave of the big banking crisis coming. Countries are going bankrupt. The Euro project is crashing. Who knows, maybe the whole EU project will go downhill...

On top of that the TV is showing random cars and buildings in London on fire....

And to think that all we wanted was a bit of affordable housing... so that we can enjoy it in a peaceful world.

But it looks like the world as-we-know-it will finish first before the UK house prices crash big time... :blink:

It was always a possibility it would all end like this :(

HOLA448

same here. they are the barrier the thieves and banksters are using just as much as anyone else.

the police took an actual (real time) 5% pay cut this year and the last too.

its a shitty job and i hope they keep back and not get hurt, but this political / financial / media tumor has to be removed.

this is what happens when you kettle people in. the way out of kettling is to set fire to buildings.

fighting fire with fire. its breaking out all over the city tonight.

and you may have the right to protect your property by force, so you also have the right to HAVE property by force.

and thats what happening in a long roundabout way.

there has been no progress for the last 10 years. life has got harder and we have to now retire at 70 and take pay cuts and pay more taxes so people like boris johnson can holiday in tuscany while london erupts.

we paid the tax. they gagged the queen and they have stolen our future and our childrens futures.

for what ?

thats how out of touch things have got.

lord alan suckass.

x factor.

kiss my ass

enough is enough.

the people have had enough.

I agree with your sentiment, hope you're right - but I do think the most that will come of this is a few burnt out McDonalds and Vauxhall Astras. You're giving them too much credence. They are just smashing stuff up. :)

Edited by chronyx

HOLA449

mmm. I don't recall seeing any 'Houses at 3.5 x average annual salary' banners.

Anyone in the Croydon Area?

Can you quickly put together such a banner and get out there....Maybe we could hi-jack it for our own purposes :blink:

HOLA4410

How many people are doing this rioting thing? I mean, if there's upwards of 50,000 at a go then I'll buy it that there's something going on. Much less than that and it's just some crims and wannabees having some recreation.

I'm out of the country and not really following it. Which is it?

Its not a riot - its Jamacian Christmas Shopping ;)

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416

Lol yeah, get out there with your banner!

Shame these riots weren't due to overpriced housing.

The politicians, police, news presenters (basically everybody with a wad of cash and their own home) are so out of touch... talking about this being such a shame, talking about community, talking about responsibility.... this doesn't resonate at all with people in poor areas! Community!? Responsibility!? The poor have been sh@t on and the b0llocks the folks on the news are coming out with just rings hollow (mind you I don't live in a great area so I know what I'm talking about...!! Druglords and the lot round here..!)

HOLA4417

Ken Livingstone just on the BBC news saying that the govenment have ignored a generation coming through now who have no future , no home and no hope . Said it is ok if you are a middle aged home owner but not if you are a young person with no future.

Good thing he was in the Mayoral driving seat during all those years then, he saw the the coming storm and headed it off.

Errrr....

HOLA4418
HOLA4419

If it's all about looting and blackberrys (the phones, not the looters), surely the answer is to a) shut down the bb network inside the m25 and b.) Remove all advertising within the M25, including TV and shop display special offers.

In fact offering sales in shop windows should be outlawed unless 25% of items are discounted at or in excess of the advertised sale rate.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425