House Price Crash Forum

RIOTS THREAD MERGED

geezer466

HOLA441

Things look really bad.

Regrettably, looting mp's, judges, criminal police and fraudulent bankers gave given these rioters an example to follow.

That said, the only way to clear this up now is to bring the troops out, and shoot rioters. Get the army to set up prison camps on Scottish isles too, and just arrest the rioters and get them locked up until they run out of numbers. Justice will need to be summary, no time for thousands of drawn out adversarial trials.

What a mess.

..Scottish Isles...?.....sorry ..that's civilisation....someone's started a petition..

http://www.petitiononline.co.uk/petition/looters-should-be-shot-on-sight/3352

...I would have thought the arsonists were the real problem.... :rolleyes:

Edited by South Lorne

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442
HOLA443

Just heard through my Turkish wife that a bunch of Turkish shopkeepers have been defending their property very vigorously, apparently 4 blacks were very badly beaten.

If the army does not go in soon the bodies will be racking up.

Well those Turks will be charged with assault very swiftly!

HOLA444

Once they stop burning their neighbours homes and cars, and start bombing canary wharf and the city, i might cheer.

Exactly!

These riots are just a bunch of boons running amok with no clear reasons or objectives.

On the continent the population gets mobilised behind good causes but here the only time the shit ever hits the fan is if its football hooliganism, a big bunch of Ulstermen blowing each other up over the issue of green versus orange, or now we have a bunch of boons smashing up their own neighbourhoods on the tenous grounds of a police officer shooting a boon gangster who pulled a hand gun on him.

The UK population as a collective entity suck ass.

This will no doubt lead to yet more Draconian social control measures being rapidly implemented......and for what cause?

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

Cause a PROBLEM (riots)

Wait for the people to demand a SOLUTION (Army / more police, camps on Sottish islands / shoot the rioters, martial law)

Offer the SOLUTION (exactly what the people demanded)

This situation is classic hegelian dialectic and it seems most of the people are walking right into it (again).

I would be careful what you wish for, as one day that may be used against YOU

HOLA448

On the radio there were a lot of phone ins from all over the place including Birmingham and so on but unlike on Saturday evening in Tottenham there were no background sound affects of stampedes of people along with all the screaming and so on (not even the sound of a wheelie bin being thrown).

No doubt things have been smashed etc as there'll be photos in the papers etc for sure but the lack of crowd noises in the current phone in reports is a puzzle.

HOLA449

Well those Turks will be charged with assault very swiftly!

Which is a shame if that's true. What they did was simply respond in kind to thugs who were trying to destroy everything they have worked for their whole lives.

This is what happens when you spend 30 years of BBC/Guardian neutering the police with liberal nonsense, people have to defend themselves.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Cause a PROBLEM (riots)

Wait for the people to demand a SOLUTION (Army / more police, camps on Sottish islands / shoot the rioters, martial law)

This situation is classic hegelian dialectic and it seems most of the people are walking right into it (again).

I want a well-ordered society, just not one run by corrupt corporations and vested interests! I certainly don't want anarchy.

HOLA4412

This will no doubt lead to yet more Draconian social control measures being rapidly implemented......and for what cause?

...we need Camerons's robocop from New York / LA....think T May, HS will be overruled now.... :rolleyes:

Edited by South Lorne

HOLA4413

no no no. you and everyone else are wrong.

this isnt rioting and looting, its the new novel way the British Olympics Comittee came up with to pass the olympic flame through London. its bringing the local comunites together and showing the rest of the world what London is really like.

PMSL ROFL (and other phrases for the under 14's).

Now that's funny!

(as I listen to the advancing sound of police sirens).

HOLA4414

I want a well-ordered society, just not one run by corrupt corporations and vested interests! I certainly don't want anarchy.

These riots have been caused by the people that run your 'society'. People dont burn things and destroy things for no good reason.

If you dont want poor people burning things, i suggest you ask the bankers to educate them, provide jobs and give them some hope other than the dole and drugs.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416

Cause a PROBLEM (riots)

You may be surprised, but I sort of agree with you. Troops up the ante. But there are lots of scared people now. Something needs to be done.

HOLA4417

All the footage I've seen shows the police literally standing there doing nothing. I don't get it. It's almost like a work-to-rule. The world looking in on this must think we're a bunch of weaklings, unable to deal with basic civil unrest.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419

Oh great, the wet dreams of the armchair revolutionaries gets an outing.

Sorry kids, it's just some summer madness that'll fade away in no time at all.

(20 minutes later)

How many people are doing this rioting thing? I mean, if there's upwards of 50,000 at a go then I'll buy it that there's something going on. Much less than that and it's just some crims and wannabees having some recreation.

I'm out of the country and not really following it. Which is it?

Apology for uninformed patronising comments accepted!

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422

There must be a few uninhabited ones. Someplace they can't escape from.

..there is one...but they tested Anthrax spores there during the war ...near the Summer Isles off Gruinard Bay in Wester Ross...we couldn't send them there ...they have human rights....and anyway apart from that.. the place is unspoilt...further out there is St Kilda ....quite a few islands ...but they would suffer if left alone ...and they have human rights... :rolleyes:

HOLA4423

Reports coming in now that they are smashing into peoples homes. Some terrified old woman on Sky now talking about her front door getting kicked through and blacks rushing in.

Multiculturalism – the deafening sound of pennies dropping all over Britain tonight

HOLA4424

These riots have been caused by the people that run your 'society'. People dont burn things and destroy things for no good reason.

If you dont want poor people burning things, i suggest you ask the bankers to educate them, provide jobs and give them some hope other than the dole and drugs.

People do burn and destroy things for no good reason - look at the news. However much someone annoys you if you then go and punch someone else because you can't get at the annoying one then you've punched someone for no good reason. That's partially what's happening. What's mostly happening now is that a bunch of wastes of space like smashing and burning and stealing and are doing it now because they can get away with it. They wouldn't if they had something to lose from it, like a job, but they'd still be the type of people who'd like to smash and burn and steal and would if they thought that they could get away with it. It's like opening the prison gates and letting all the crooks out. They go on a rampage, the guy who opened the gates fairly gets a load of blame, but the crooks are still responsible for their actions and they're still crooks.

HOLA4425