House Price Crash Forum

An Estate Agent Fancies Me...

The Masked Tulip

HOLA441

After months of cajoling a friend persuaded myself to stick up a photograph of myself on a national dating site.

My friend even took a nice new photo of TMT.

Well, there is an estate agent in a South Wales office that I visit.

She is usually rude to me, seems unable to talk without sounding rude, loud, curt and just plain old obnoxious.

If you ask her to get you the details of a property it appears to be that you have asked her to climb Mountain Everest and then make love to the fattest man in the World on top of said mountain. The filing cabinet with the property details in must be all of a mamouth distance from her of right next to her desk.

If you ask her for any information you get the impression that you have interrupted her vital research into a cure for all known diseases whilst simultaneously planning the first Mars landing.

She appears IMPO to have a real elevated opinion of herself. Everytime I see her I am reminded of that Carly Simon song 'You're So Vain...'.

The dating site I am on has the option for people to click on your profile and let you know that they like the look of you, want to go on a date, etc.

I just logged on and am horrified to see that this EA has added me as a 'would like to go on a date with'.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442

After months of cajoling a friend persuaded myself to stick up a photograph of myself on a national dating site.

She is usually rude to me, seems unable to talk without sounding rude, loud, curt and just plain old obnoxious.

If you ask her to get you the details of a property it appears to be that you have asked her to climb Mountain Everest and then make love to the fattest man in the World on top of said mountain. The filing cabinet with the property details in must be all of a mamouth distance from her of right next to her desk.

If you ask her for any information you get the impression that you have interrupted her vital research into a cure for all known diseases whilst simultaneously planning the first Mars landing.

She appears IMPO to have a real elevated opinion of herself. Everytime I see her I am reminded of that Carly Simon song 'You're So Vain...'.

The dating site I am on has the option for people to click on your profile and let you know that they like the look of you, want to go on a date, etc.

I just logged on and am horrified to see that this EA has added me as a 'would like to go on a date with'.

Come on then post her piccy

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420

Would it really be a problem if you could never go into this estate agency again?

If she reminds you of the Carly Simon song she must at the very least be bangable, admit it, we don't think that about ugly people.

Get her into the sack and do the very worst that your avatar implies you're capable of, make her crawl, make her beg. Then never call back - if she gets in touch remind her of all the times she said she'd get back to you about a house.....

HOLA4421

:lol:

You've evidently been underestimating the power of your fatal charm!

(I take it you haven't been spraying yourself with Lynx Effect)

HOLA4422
HOLA4423

I hope you do to her what estate agents have been doing to us for the past few years.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425