Would you vote for Tony Blair to be president of Europe

shlomo

Would you vote for Tony Blair to be president of Europe  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Would you vote for Tony Blair to be president of Europe

• Yes
    • No

HOLA441

Tony Blair's ambition to become Europe's first president have been set back by stiffening opposition from Sweden and Spain, the two countries chairing the EU for the next year.

Plus Points 

Giving Billions in Aid to E.E

Inviting Millions of EE to come to the UK, will full access to UK benefits

Converting to Catholicism 

Ending relationship and immigrants from the  commonwealth

Photogenic

191218162644-tony-blair-uk-election-aman

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

cherie-and-tony-blair-2014-2.jpg?w=1200&

The one on the right most noticeable.....

I'm a big fan of this pic. You have just spilled his pint and he's going to put on the fecking floor! Cherie feels that she should 'try' and hold him back, but secretly gets a bit turned on by Big Tone and his temper.

Europe's first president

Is this Europe's or the EU's first president? I think it's the latter, and if so, it will very, very, very shortly not be any of my business. For that reason, I have put 'no'.

If democracy had not been delivered on the 2016 result, and the 2nd people's confirming vote had happened, I would choose 'no' as I would have spoiled every single vote given to me for the rest of my life with a dirty protest on every ballot. I have deeply held principles.

If 2016 had come out as Remain, and we were in the EU with the prospect of the millionnaire landlord and arch Remainer Tony Blair becoming president, I would have voted 'no'. I dislike him and everything he has ever done and stands for.

Edited by Huggy

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

I'm a big fan of this pic. You have just spilled his pint and he's going to put on the fecking floor! Cherie feels that she should 'try' and hold him back, but secretly gets a bit turned on by Big Tone and his temper.

I suppose it could look like that. Or the face he makes is because he just felt Cherry Blair's saliva start to run down his new clean shirt from her half finished Ring pop.

That must be what it is.

cherie-and-tony-blair-2014-2.jpg?w=1200&

Edited by Arpeggio

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

Well ok but his "dream" of being EU president has gone with our membership

Another glorious advantage of us leaving 

I wont disagree with you there. Although I would differ on the "another" aspect.

Time will tell on this one Warlord and this time I hope you are right and I am wrong.

HOLA4411

I suppose it could look like that. Or the face he makes is because he just felt Cherry Blair's saliva start to run down his new clean shirt from her half finished Ring pop.

That must be what it is.

I wonder if they come in popping candy flavour now? 🤔

HOLA4412

I wonder if they come in popping candy flavour now? 🤔

That and more. Sparkling aspartame, mango maltodextrin, even delicious dextrose immuno-suppressed host, or just plain old fashioned oat flavor.

The first invasion of Iraq was 1991, but people forget the Push Pop came out too.

prescott-john-image.jpg&f=1&nofb=1 

I have no idea what the blonde child is saying at the beginning from 0:03 to 0:06 seconds.

Edited by Arpeggio

HOLA4413

That and more. Sparkling aspartame, mango maltodextrin, even delicious dextrose immuno-suppressed host, or just plain old fashioned oat flavor.

The first invasion of Iraq was 1991, but people forget the Push Pop came out too.

prescott-john-image.jpg&f=1&nofb=1 

I have no idea what the blonde child is saying at the beginning from 0:03 to 0:06 seconds.

Have a go on my dogs Mr Happy?

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421

This is like asking whether you want Mr. Bean to be head of accounts at a competitor firm.

If he does become president, the circle will be complete and the EU will lose any chance of having even a fig leaf of respect.

Basically, I hope he does.

Hmmmmm, what do I hate more? On one hand I hope Tony Blair doesn’t achieve his ultimate ambition but on the other I despise the EU and think they really deserve him. Tough decision.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423

This is like asking whether you want Mr. Bean to be head of accounts at a competitor firm.

If he does become president, the circle will be complete and the EU will lose any chance of having even a fig leaf of respect.

Basically, I hope he does.

We'd have to look at his face all the time though - not worth it.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425