House Price Crash Forum

People literally now starving to death in the UK!

HOLA441
1 minute ago, flb said:

Yeah, it's all propaganda. You've got to be a complete tool to believe that normal people starve. Yeah, I can imagine someone with mental problems starving - I mean, you could fill their fridge and they might be too afraid to open it.

Might be covid in the fridge though.

4 hours ago, Mikhail Liebenstein said:

But BLM is a reaction to Trump and Brexit, and so Brexit is to blame. Brexit has also increased illegal immigration.

BLM certainly is a reaction to Trump, Brexit, Poland, Hungary, Salvini, etc. Which is why hardly any of its donations actually goes to blacks but to an organization called "ActBlue" organized by Susan Rosenberg, member of the "Weather Underground" terrorist group. Globalist communists gonna Globalist communist.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
17 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

Could very well be that - or 100 other diseases, viruses, bacteria etc.

All I'm saying is that the media threw in a bunch of innuendos about her starving - without actually saying that; "oh, her baby was crying next to her and was hungry"; I mean, if she was down with some sort of serious illness, no surprise. It's all it took for the good old commies to go "omfg, people are starving in the UK".

Nah. People aren't starving.

18 minutes ago, nothernsoul said:

Whatever the real facts are behind this story, I am glad there is outrage. I wouldnt like to live in a country where there wasnt. 

Literally nobody with an iq higher than the room temperature (in Celsius) is "outraged". My friends and I saw that thing a couple of days ago on the internet and everyone just shrugged. I don't know a single person who gives a damn.

HOLA444
25 minutes ago, flb said:

Could very well be that - or 100 other diseases, viruses, bacteria etc.

Don't forget to put a mask on before opening the fridge. Stay away from Earl Grey, all proper tea is theft.

25 minutes ago, flb said:

All I'm saying is that the media threw in a bunch of innuendos about her starving - without actually saying that; "oh, her baby was crying next to her and was hungry"; I mean, if she was down with some sort of serious illness, no surprise. It's all it took for the good old commies to go "omfg, people are starving in the UK".

Nah. People aren't starving.

Agree. In the rest of the world, apparently the commie supported global shutdown is going to make 130 million starving into 265 million starving.

Edited by Arpeggio

HOLA445
31 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

Don't forget to put a mask on before opening the fridge. Stay away from Earl Grey, all proper tea is theft.

Agree. In the rest of the world, apparently the commie supported global shutdown is going to make 130 million starving into 265 million starving.

Indeed, commies never starve anyone do they? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_famine_of_1932–33

HOLA446
On 26/08/2020 at 21:20, Mikhail Liebenstein said:

This death was related to the immigration system, but does show the dire state of the UK:

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/mercy-baguma-minister-refuses-to-discuss-woman-found-dead-next-to-starving-baby-amid-anger-over-asylum-system-12057213

Resident momentum loonies scratching around for something on a slow news week?

Obviously got tired of laying in the road outside of Cummings’ house.

HOLA447
HOLA448
1 minute ago, PalmerEldritch said:

What you don't realise is that I am actually a member of the Conservative Party and have been since 1991.

HOLA449
1 hour ago, debtlessmanc said:

Indeed, commies never starve anyone do they? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_famine_of_1932–33

USSR could have added a few million more in it's 69 years if Poland had not fended off USSR in 1920 and USSR took over Europe.

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/021716/why-ussr-collapsed-economically.asp

"the Soviet Union could adopt Western technology while forcibly mobilizing resources to implement and utilize such technology."

15 minutes ago, PalmerEldritch said:

Lefty roadblocks coming soon.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8670365/Extinction-Rebellion-plans-bank-holiday-weekend-protests-road-blocks.html

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
4 minutes ago, Drawdown Guy said:

Boom town in south east.Households buying new cars and caravans for staycation. 

Restaurants fully booked houses selling like hot cakes.Money everywhere.

Welcome to the promised land.

Indeed, but I live in a household which last year had a £340k gross income, and won't be too far off that this year.

I am genuinely concerned for people on lower earnings, but not when they don't help themselves or the country'

HOLA4412
18 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebenstein said:

Indeed, but I live in a household which last year had a £340k gross income, and won't be too far off that this year.

I am genuinely concerned for people on lower earnings, but not when they don't help themselves or the country'

You mean have a different opinion to you.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
36 minutes ago, Pebbles said:

You mean have a different opinion to you.

Nope! 

I mean rather than getting on with stuff and being creative, they spend time whinging about foreigners!

HOLA4415
1 hour ago, Drawdown Guy said:

Boom town in south east.Households buying new cars and caravans for staycation. 

Restaurants fully booked houses selling like hot cakes.Money everywhere.

Welcome to the promised land.

Debt everywhere.

Productive enterprise? Extinct.

maxresdefault.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

HOLA4416
9 hours ago, Mikhail Liebenstein said:

Nope! 

I mean rather than getting on with stuff and being creative, they spend time whinging about foreigners!

You can do both. Every person needs a home you can complain about demand for housing whilst working to improve ones income to afford a house. Blaming foreigners or the system that allows them to take advantage is not a necessarily a bad thing. Sorry your argument is pretty weak there. 

HOLA4417
12 hours ago, Mikhail Liebenstein said:

You are right however quite a few friends and work colleagues I know are receiving inheritance from sale of family home or from equity release Also over 55 gaining excess to pension pots.We are a rich country still .

HOLA4418
12 hours ago, Mikhail Liebenstein said:

Nope! 

So you do mean people with a different opinion to you.

Always love the hypocricy of people whining about whining.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
18 hours ago, nothernsoul said:

Whatever the real facts are behind this story, I am glad there is outrage. I wouldnt like to live in a country where there wasnt. 

Real facts count.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8670889/Ugandan-mum-dead-wealthy-family-suffered-depression-alcohol-addiction.html

We are letting in people we dont know, at great expense, for zilch  upside.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
23 hours ago, flb said:

...except there's absolutely nothing about the woman STARVING. She's been found dead next to a baby that hasn't been fed.

People don't starve in the UK. If I found myself in that kind of situation ("starving"), I'd go to the nearest store and break a window, then wait for the police to arrest me (and feed me - not like they've got much of a choice in that matter). 

If this is an attempt to manipulate people, it's definitely not a very good one.

Agreed - it takes a long time to starve to death, and very few people will just sit around in their house until it happens, especially in a country like the UK with lots of charities, food banks etc who would be pleased to help.  It's extremely unlikely that's what happened here.  She may have been failed by the asylum system in other ways, but that's a different question.

23 hours ago, MancTom said:

true. It implies it by saying the baby was starving and she died though.

No it doesn't - if a baby's mother dies the BABY will of course starve to death, because it can't feed itself.  The fact the baby was starving is just a function of how long it took from the mother dying to when the baby was found.

No-one likes to see people dying, but before we all despair at the collective guilt of letting her starve to death at least let's wait and see whether that is in fact what happened. 

HOLA4423
1 hour ago, scottbeard said:

Agreed - it takes a long time to starve to death, and very few people will just sit around in their house until it happens, especially in a country like the UK with lots of charities, food banks etc who would be pleased to help.  It's extremely unlikely that's what happened here.  She may have been failed by the asylum system in other ways, but that's a different question.

No it doesn't - if a baby's mother dies the BABY will of course starve to death, because it can't feed itself.  The fact the baby was starving is just a function of how long it took from the mother dying to when the baby was found.

No-one likes to see people dying, but before we all despair at the collective guilt of letting her starve to death at least let's wait and see whether that is in fact what happened. 

It takes typ 1-3 months for a healthy human to starve to death. 3 days to die of dehydration, the baby was probably dangerously dehydrated and a bit hungry,

if that article is true she has been in scotland for 14 years and comes from a wealthy family living in a stable country. So many questions, why claim asylum now etc.

HOLA4424
21 hours ago, Arpeggio said:

BLM certainly is a reaction to Trump, Brexit, Poland, Hungary, Salvini, etc. Which is why hardly any of its donations actually goes to blacks but to an organization called "ActBlue" organized by Susan Rosenberg, member of the "Weather Underground" terrorist group. Globalist communists gonna Globalist communist.

Not that I mean to stop anyone making an absolute pillock of themselves on the internet, but ActBlue is software. They take a 4% fee for online payments.You're basically shouting at non-profit PayPal.

They might then invest that 4% in sandals, and muesli, and whatever, but you've gone a bit Brad Pitt in 12 Monkeys there chief.

HOLA4425
On 27/08/2020 at 11:23, msi said:

If your first argument is "..but she didn't apply properly.." or " ...she didn't need to come over" or "..what do you expect..." take a f******g good look at yourself in the mirror.

You are one step away from looking at a UC claimant starving and saying "..if you worked hard enough..."

Same sort that rabbit on about 'children at risk from gangs'..but then whine when social services ask for money.

Same sort that rabbit on about 'charity begins at home'...but then to f*** all to help out in soup kitchens and collecting donations (yes I've seen your rants on food banks 'creating' demand)

There is no difference between you and BTL scum lords who think they are 'providing' housing.

Bravo, Sir!