House Price Crash Forum

Coronavirus - potential Black Swan?

HOLA441
40 minutes ago, anonguest said:

No. That's a separate issue.  The issue here, as the report talks of, is about increasing manufacturing capacity.  Going into a GLOBAL pandemic it shouldn't take many brain cells to work out that one will need to VASTLY expand vaccine manufacturing capacity.

This report just highlights another area/aspect of how bureacrats, the world over, for all their Harvard/Oxford/etc educations simply failed to correctly estimate requirements going forward.  Perhaps a bit too much of the 'just in time' business model subconsciously affecting their decision making processes?

You do realise the irony of someone from brexit uk or (until recently trumps us) talking about more cooperation ?

the Eu is doing that, cooperating and planning and exporting vaccines while other countries (ahem) not exporting any vaccines just hot air and tabloid headlines 

• Replies 58.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arpeggio

• Peter Hun

• Confusion of VIs

• Bruce Banner

HOLA442
HOLA443
29 minutes ago, yelims said:

You do realise the irony of someone from brexit uk or (until recently trumps us) talking about more cooperation ?

the Eu is doing that, cooperating and planning and exporting vaccines while other countries (ahem) not exporting any vaccines just hot air and tabloid headlines 

You referring to me?  I don't recall ever revealing my stance on Brexit or Trump.  So what makes you assume I am pro- or anti-Brexit, etc. ?

HOLA444
HOLA445
21 minutes ago, anonguest said:

You referring to me?  I don't recall ever revealing my stance on Brexit or Trump.  So what makes you assume I am pro- or anti-Brexit, etc. ?

Just an observation not about you in particular 

EU offered cooperation and in return was shat upon and attacked by Brexiteers who nailed the Union Jack onto Astra Zeneca/Oxford vaccine forever associating it with Brexit and that was before clotting issue was identified 

HOLA446
1 hour ago, anonguest said:

No. That's a separate issue.  The issue here, as the report talks of, is about increasing manufacturing capacity.  Going into a GLOBAL pandemic it shouldn't take many brain cells to work out that one will need to VASTLY expand vaccine manufacturing capacity.

This report just highlights another area/aspect of how bureacrats, the world over, for all their Harvard/Oxford/etc educations simply failed to correctly estimate requirements going forward.  Perhaps a bit too much of the 'just in time' business model subconsciously affecting their decision making processes?

What on earth are you on about. They are all separate issues so what ? There were no blood clots to deal with 10 months ago. There was no manufacturing issues 10 months ago and funnily enough there was no vaccine to scale up 10 months ago.

Maybe we need to scale up production of interstellar transporters ? The sun will explode one day.

HOLA447
27 minutes ago, yelims said:

Just an observation not about you in particular 

EU offered cooperation and in return was shat upon and attacked by Brexiteers who nailed the Union Jack onto Astra Zeneca/Oxford vaccine forever associating it with Brexit and that was before clotting issue was identified 

You know you can’t troll a virus, don’t you?

HOLA448
35 minutes ago, yelims said:

the Union Jack

A mark of quality, a mark of Peace Prosperity And Friendship With All Nations as well!

HOLA449
1 hour ago, anonguest said:

Lol don't you remember the unwritten rule of HPC? If you don't express a view on brexit or trump you get assigned one based on the poster particular need for a strawman to argue with!

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
38 minutes ago, captainb said:

It does know your views on Brexit though and acts accordingly

It also knows if it's after the pub closing curfew, whether you've had a substantial scotch egg, whether your home with 6+ friend versus at work, and whether you spend 24/7 watching MSM news. Cunning critters😉

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
1 hour ago, nightowl said:

Lol don't you remember the unwritten rule of HPC? If you don't express a view on brexit or trump you get assigned one based on the poster particular need for a strawman to argue with!

Apologies 

Edited by yelims

HOLA4414
4 minutes ago, yelims said:

Apologies I figured there’s 48 vs 52 chance of him/her (hmmm that’s no longer 50/50 either) was talking to Brexiteer

I did used to jokingly refer to this thread as the "brexit-debate-by-proxy" thread!  Many a true word said in jest as they say 😏

HOLA4415
3 minutes ago, nightowl said:

I did used to jokingly refer to this thread as the "brexit-debate-by-proxy" thread!  Many a true word said in jest as they say 😏

It's true.

The free market globalists who financed Brexit and Trump are similarly responsible for the Great Barrington Declaration and the anti-lockdown protests.

HOLA4416
1 hour ago, zugzwang said:

It's true.

The free market globalists who financed Brexit and Trump are similarly responsible for the Great Barrington Declaration and the anti-lockdown protests.

Do those globalists buy everyone train tickets or give people petrol money to attend freedom rallies then? I didnt realise.

No, its many here hate the idea of brexit, associate Boris with it, associate his initial reluctance to lockdown with brexit so therefore link harder lockdown as 'remain'.

HOLA4417
4 minutes ago, nightowl said:

Do those globalists buy everyone train tickets or give people petrol money to attend freedom rallies then? I didnt realise.

They didn't need to. People who've been on the receiving end of forty years' of rentier capitalism will pay their own fares if they think there's an alternative in the offing. Tragically, as the Tory boys have asserted since Thatcher's time, there is no alternative.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
3 hours ago, nightowl said:

It also knows if it's after the pub closing curfew, whether you've had a substantial scotch egg, whether your home with 6+ friend versus at work, and whether you spend 24/7 watching MSM news. Cunning critters😉

The virus can tell apart different protests and will leave some alone, even if its participants are apparently more vulnerable to COVID19 and have adverts directed toward them to inject.

COVID can spot children though, even though children have barely, if at all, been affected by it but they need to be protected by being barcoded all the same.

Edited by Arpeggio

HOLA4420
39 minutes ago, zugzwang said:

They didn't need to. People who've been on the receiving end of forty years' of rentier capitalism will pay their own fares if they think there's an alternative in the offing. Tragically, as the Tory boys have asserted since Thatcher's time, there is no alternative.

So not so long ago these attendees were conspiracy loons that had no justification being concerned with globalists/WEF/Gates etc plans for the everyone, to now being their foot soldiers?

Comedy gold 😎   Or should I say comedy bitcoin these days?

HOLA4421
7 hours ago, yelims said:

I fully expect another Covid wave in uk in autumn

Similarly I expect a lot of deaths from autumn and throughout winter.

Hopefully the people who think vaccination should be mandatory and want digital ID passports etc. don't get their wishes before they die within 3 years.

HOLA4422

Cyprus are locking down and bringing in health passport system:

https://cyprus-mail.com/2021/04/23/coronavirus-short-sharp-lockdown-from-april-26-to-may-9-update-1/

"It was not immediately clear if it included supermarkets as well."

It will, eventually.

In other news:  ICAN AGAIN WRITES TO CDC AND FDA REGARDING CONCERN J&J VACCINE CHANGES DNA IN THE VACCINEE

Hyogo College of Medicine, Nishinomiya, Japan, which states: “studies have shown that replication-incompetent adenoviral vectors randomly integrate into host chromosomes at frequencies of 0.001-1% of infected cells.”

Japan has often been ahead of others with these kind of things.

HOLA4423
53 minutes ago, nightowl said:

So not so long ago these attendees were conspiracy loons that had no justification being concerned with globalists/WEF/Gates etc plans for the everyone, to now being their foot soldiers?

Comedy gold 😎   Or should I say comedy bitcoin these days?

They've put out more flags but what's actually changed?

The Tory policy agenda is still privatisation, deregulation and mass immigration.

Sunak's run another monstrous wedge of debt into the housing market. Hpi forever. The bank is now your landlord.

And from Starmer the same shit sandwich but with slightly thicker bread.

HOLA4424
7 hours ago, zugzwang said:

They've put out more flags but what's actually changed?

The Tory policy agenda is still privatisation, deregulation and mass immigration.

Sunak's run another monstrous wedge of debt into the housing market. Hpi forever. The bank is now your landlord.

And from Starmer the same shit sandwich but with slightly thicker bread.

But these same globalist/Davos/WEF types influence many countries policymakers not just our Tory party. HPI & asset inflation is a global phenomenon too. 

These globalists won't be able to resist exploiting covid either (hence the phrase plandemic) to bring the 'sheeple' into line in case they object...hence covid/bio ID passports and the freedom protests you object to not wanting such undemocratic manipulation of their lives from 'above'.

By obsessing over our Tory party you've limited yourself to the debate of 30/40 years ago.

Edited by nightowl

HOLA4425

Good news. Israel despite opening up is having zero covid deaths.

Good news. The vaccines are also stopping asymptomatic infections which is further evidence they stop transmission.

Good news. Of all the hospitalisations in the second wave only 32 had one dose of the vaccine 3 weeks or more previously.

Just incase any of that was missed in the media fear mongering about an untested varient, or a "summer surge of cases" etc

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-56868383

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9500173/Coronavirus-Oxford-study-finds-AstraZeneca-Pfizer-vaccines-prevent-asymptomatic-cases.html

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/isaric4c-hospitalised-vaccinated-patients-during-the-second-wave-11-march-2021

Edited by captainb