House Price Crash Forum

Brexit What Happens Next Thread ---multiple merged threads.

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

Everyone talking about Racism/Immigrants/Politicians - what you said

They are also talking about Brexit, Article 50 and the fact that no one can figure out what leave means and a whole bunch of other stuff.

You make it sound like none of the bold is happening - we are talking about it - its in the news and its actually happening etc.

Everyone talking about Racism/Immigrants/Politicians

The UK needs outstanding leadership and politics need integrity; sadly that's lacking:

Cameron playing 'hardball':

http://news.sky.com/story/1682129/pm-branded-racist-for-attack-on-labours-khan

You make it sound like none of the bold is happening - we are talking about it - its in the news and its actually happening etc.

Remoanians are keeping it in play, aren't you?

HOLA444

Exactly your point. You don't want our country to descend to that. 97% ethnic purity ...

I dont care about ethic anything,

I just want a fair, decent and sustainable society that is not run by banker parasites, 800 year old families, scumbag politicians and blokes who tell everyone to believe what some made up entity says ( via them funnily enough ) that will grant you eternal happiness if you do exactly what they say.

Give us decent hospital

Give us decent schools

Give us decent roads

Give us decent trains

Give us decent cost of living

Give us decent pensions

Give us a decent life.

Holy **** are people just thick.

HOLA445

Are you kidding me !!!

1) I said "It not racist to want immigration stopped and this fixed/reversed." no mentkion of repatriation and I should really have said population increases reverse, nothing to do with immigrants

2) You are claiming I am racist BNP supporter. I am not. This is to suit your angenda. This is now being termed #AntiBritishRacism.

3) Racaism is defined at:

the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Show me where I said anyone was inferior or superior ?
All we want is a better quality of life.
4) You are off you f**king head pal.
That is all. Blocking function being invoked.

All RACISM is bad:

Ok - but you can see that it was a statement that could easily have been interpreted that way. Given we are at a time of heightened sensitivity its a mistake that can easily be made.

I agree with your last statement.

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

Given we are at a time of heightened sensitivity

No "we" are not at a time of heightened sensitivity, you are. Your just a frustrated remainer trying your best see racism in us leavers where it doesn't exists in order to fuel your delusional sense of moral superiority. You lost, try dealing with it like a grown up.

Edited by goldbug9999

HOLA449

No "we" are not at a time of heightened sensitivity, you are. Your just a frustrated remainer trying your best see racism in us leavers where it doesn't exists in order to fuel your delusional sense of moral superiority. You lost, try dealing with it like a grown up.

A remainer I am together with 48% of the population - it was a slim majority not a route. In an election where real policies are actually defined you will need to get everyone on board or you will lose most of what you think is your mandate.

I don't see why I can't keep people on their toes - its a free country - still.

HOLA4410

Immigration is n

I assume that you support an idea that peaceful people born outside of the UK don't have right to come and live in the UK. Why?

HOLA4411

We have a right to protect our culture and national identity.

My remark was supposed to be tongue in cheek.

However, in the SJW world your right is the oppression of others, therefore ideal fodder to be labelled and put down without further debate. Hence, protecting your borders by right of State, is racist.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413

Umm. Where to start???

It's masked by the tanking pound.

On your logic the FTSE is up 10000000% in Venezuelan bolivars!

UK gilts at the lowest ever yield ...the UK can borrow money for less than it has ever been able to and this happened after brexit ....obviously the rest of the world really think we are screwed

FTSE ..speculators doing what speculators do

HOLA4414

It's always happening you moron, but at very very small instances.

The media are hyper sensitive to it, which is why it is making the news.

The leave vote is a wake up call. It says enough is enough. We have reached the level of tolerability, any more and the strain WILL be too great.

Everyone talking about Racism/Immigrants/Politicians

I am confused? - I took the above quote from TheCountOfNoWhere - I do hope you are not also calling him a moron - I think he is a very intelligent and I admire his posts.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

Well as I`ve said, grief only lasts 5 days. From now on it becomes a little harder to maintain .

I can report there's absolutely no grief in the English Midlands: Young, old; black, white; christian, hindoo, sikh; everyone I've asked voted out.

But of course, the Industrial Revolution was created here - a triumph of Galilean empiricism and proletarian moxie over decades of cultural inertia and Platonic abstraction. The Neoliberal shysters never stood a chance!

HOLA4419

Racism/immigration, it was in your post; - the news is on blues/reds , EU and a bit of Nicola and you want to play with the racism tag.

Controlled immigration is setting limits based on resources, not on any criteria which rates a race.

I was reacting to a quote taken from TheCountOfNoWhere - he said it was on the news - It is on the news quite a lot actually. No one said controlled immigration is racist.

To be clear what I am saying is that if we want free trade with Europe then it is my belief that we will have to accept free movement of labour because the EU will not budge on that point.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423

I was reacting to a quote taken from TheCountOfNoWhere - he said it was on the news - It is on the news quite a lot actually. No one said controlled immigration is racist.

To be clear what I am saying is that if we want free trade with Europe then it is my belief that we will have to accept free movement of labour because the EU will not budge on that point.

Sorry, crossed wires. :)

HOLA4424

Hollande can F right off. We are leaving

Relax - we will do a deal to keep the city in Champers in exchange for a points based system where we get a brownie point for everyone we let in :)

Edited by IMHAL

HOLA4425