House Price Crash Forum

The Bubbly Bitcoin Thread -- Merged Threads

HOLA441
6 hours ago, zugzwang said:

Nobody cares what the American brutes want! The American Empire ended effectively with the panicked withdrawal from Afghanistan.

Big Stick Number One

220617165505-the-fujian-china-aircraft-c

Agree. Even if the US think they want this, it isn’t a US want…..it’s like water running downhill, it just is.

It’s not just West driven but rather it’s World Leader driven both East and West.  Biden may not truly understand the full narrative but plays his part for his team and Putin for his.

The end of an empire starts with decoupling of the reserve currency and the building up of manufacturing abroad ie 70’s and 80’s.  Happens every time, less political but rather opportunistically human….it’s then the economic power begins to shifts and all that needs to happen is time to pass. China buying US Treasuries with all those dollars it has earned producing stuff for the West. 

Now we wait to see whether we end up with a bipolar world or indeed I believe more likely a multipolar world. Africa, Indian, South America, Middle East, Russia, China, US, UK, Germany and the EU all to establish alliances and how it plays out.

The only reason the US is ‘accepting’ of this is because if it were a world empire in 20 years time with one reserve currency…..it wasn’t going to be the dollar. In a multipolar world they can have their power base even if it’s just in their own country. 

HOLA442
6 minutes ago, henry the king said:

The TA doesn't work because it is all manipulated.

The whales tried to hold on at 40k. Failed. So it plunges to 30k. They then tried to hold on at 30k. Failed. So plunged instantly to 20k.

They are now desperately trying to manipulate it to hold on at 20k. It will fail and plunge to some new value.

When 20k breaks then all those BTC bulls who say "BTC never sinks below previous ATH levels" will be made into liars and the whole thing could collapse. 

It’s just dropped below 20k

HOLA443
23 minutes ago, Chunketh said:

Now they will frantically try to get it back to 20k but it will drain their resources to manipulate it. Then when it finally breaks strongly below 20k it is done. Or this is the strong break below 20k. Hard to say right now.

Either way, the myth of never going below previous highs is broken.

Edited by henry the king

HOLA444
34 minutes ago, henry the king said:

Now they will frantically try to get it back to 20k but it will drain their resources to manipulate it. Then when it finally breaks strongly below 20k it is done. Or this is the strong break below 20k. Hard to say right now.

Either way, the myth of never going below previous highs is broken.

It was a sharp drop….it’s hovering now. Did some news break?

My personal interest is Bitcoin has been a useful ‘canary in the mine’ over the weekend to gauge Monday morning sentiment in the tech (and by default) the wider markets.

At the moment it looks like it should be an interesting weekend.

A2CBAEFC-575F-45D1-8FF4-5D7828937E30.jpeg

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
1 hour ago, Chunketh said:

N n n n n n  nineteen 

oh 18.....

Can still lose 99.999999% of value from here though.

HOLA4410

https://www.forbes.com/sites/billybambrough/2022/06/18/stark-10000-warning-as-massive-meltdown-sends-bitcoin-price-crashing-under-20000-tanking-ethereum-bnb-xrp-solana-and-cardano/?sh=5213ad7dac8f

Serious $10,000 Warning As Massive Meltdown Sends Bitcoin Crashing Under $20,000—Tanking The Price Of Ethereum, BNB, XRP, Solana And Cardano

🤣

@MonsieurCopperCrutch 

How much your fun bags worth now ?

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
3 minutes ago, longgone said:

Seems the phrase "have fun staying poor" has taken on a whole new meaning.

Don't be a salty no-coiner now. Although those currently holding coins are soon to become one themselves 🤣

Edited by Dreamcasting

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
9 hours ago, MonsieurCopperCrutch said:

Remember when Bitcoin crashed to $5000 in March 2020? Yeah so do I and the same old salty characters above failed to see the buying potential then as they do now. Their loss will be my mad gainz. Just think 4x up from March 2020 and they still claim that you are losing. 🤡🤡🤡🤡

4x up 3x up 2x up 1x up 0x up 1x down 

🤡

HOLA4416
57 minutes ago, Pop321 said:

It was a sharp drop….it’s hovering now. Did some news break?

My personal interest is Bitcoin has been a useful ‘canary in the mine’ over the weekend to gauge Monday morning sentiment in the tech (and by default) the wider markets.

At the moment it looks like it should be an interesting weekend.

A2CBAEFC-575F-45D1-8FF4-5D7828937E30.jpeg

It doesn't need bad news. 

Tether is going under at some point. Nobody with a brain would deny this. Coinbase will go bankrupt soon too. They even reported it was a risk. 

People are smartly choosing to cash out now and take their profits or cut their losses.

The Fed is no longer printing, in fact it is now doing the opposite. 

There is only 1 way this is going. I predict sub $10k before year end and then sub $1k at some point not too distant. 

HOLA4417
36 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebenstein said:

N n n n n n  nineteen 

oh 18.....

Can still lose 99.999999% of value from here though.

I wish more people listened to your insight. BTC is a millenial fad, it is not popular with younger people.

So an asset based on the "greater fool" principle is running out of greater fools as the young people of today see crypto as a scam.

In fact, NFTs and crypto are a meme in younger circles. They are laughed at. 

HOLA4418
1 minute ago, longgone said:

4x up 3x up 2x up 1x up 0x up 1x down 

🤡

Lol it's hilarious, I love seeing CopperCrutch get called out thread after thread. He gives me such creepy vibes. Uses 4chan language in almost every post yet claims to be an enlightened leftist. Definitely single by the way he's up late into the night and probably obese judging from his COVID fears.

HOLA4419

Grave humour of Memecoins

The joke and fun intended memecoins such as Dogecoin and Shiba Inu had eroded more than 95 per cent of investors’ wealth from their peaks. These tokens are not worth even a few cents. They have declined between 25-30 per cent in the last one week, mocking the investors' with some serious wealth destruction.

economictimes

HOLA4420
22 minutes ago, henry the king said:

I wish more people listened to your insight. BTC is a millenial fad, it is not popular with younger people.

So an asset based on the "greater fool" principle is running out of greater fools as the young people of today see crypto as a scam.

In fact, NFTs and crypto are a meme in younger circles. They are laughed at. 

As said, Crypto is grandma's Friends Reunited account.

All another fad, like tulips and the South Sea Bubble, with a bit of Ponzi thrown in.

HOLA4421

Next stop 10k

I told them all to get out time and again. They were laughing at me when it was reaching all time highs.  look at my post history. Now  @markyh is saying im a broken clock or whatever..  He is going to regret not listening. Still time  to get out Marky  and others  before  you face wipe out.

Wait until Saylor is forced to sell his stash.  This is not over by a longshot

HOLA4422
25 minutes ago, Octavian said:

Lol it's hilarious, I love seeing CopperCrutch get called out thread after thread. He gives me such creepy vibes. Uses 4chan language in almost every post yet claims to be an enlightened leftist. Definitely single by the way he's up late into the night and probably obese judging from his COVID fears.

I did always wonder why he had Crutch in his name.

https://forbigandheavypeople.com/extra-large-crutches-for-heavy-people-up-to-500-lbs/

HOLA4423
2 hours ago, henry the king said:

The TA doesn't work because it is all manipulated.

The whales tried to hold on at 40k. Failed. So it plunges to 30k. They then tried to hold on at 30k. Failed. So plunged instantly to 20k.

They are now desperately trying to manipulate it to hold on at 20k. It will fail and plunge to some new value.

When 20k breaks then all those BTC bulls who say "BTC never sinks below previous ATH levels" will be made into liars and the whole thing could collapse. 

LOL yes @warpigand his charts trying to trade the ups and downs  & find the bottom which we know is ZERO.  That's your fecking bottom. I told him to stay in the gold thread. I think he's ignoring me.  Bless.

Edited by Warlord

HOLA4424
39 minutes ago, Octavian said:

I would not write off coppercrutch if i was you, him and his kind have a habbit of rising like a phoenix from the ashes almost james bond like.

His mammy only lived twice you know.

Currently bond has the laser aimed at him and getting dangerously close to his crown jewels being evapourated.

HOLA4425