• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442
HOLA443

We are not getting rid of Gordon that easily.

Sky man bascially just said Gordon does not want to go till the autumn, because he is going to sort the economy out. :unsure:

And they said we could end up with a battle for power on the floor of the House of commons.

I think Sky still trying to work out what Gordon's speech meant.

Said they think this has been cooked up by Mandy.

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

Have they got SNP on board? If not, then it isn't going to work.

Yes, Alex Salmond, whatever you think of him, is extremely effective at negotiating and getting his own way. See how he managed to get the Edinburgh minority govt. up and running, and keep it going, despite a majority of the MSPs hating him. If the Labour & LibDems seal a deal then that is merely the start of some VERY interesting horsetrading...

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

Gordon Brown will become chancellor again to lock in the recovery he engineered and to go back to the job he did best. He does it all for the country.

YALE (manufactured) piss-take, "sound bites"!

They still haven't kicked those 1500 CIA bods off UK soil - they are here to oversee the complete ruination of the UK - just like they do in Sarf American, Asian and African countries!

HOLA4416

Politics has never been so interesting, if Lib/Lab can form a coalition I think it's very healthy long term. The UK free of the Conservative bogeyman forever hopefully. Cameron and his Old Etonian crew can return to their priveleged lives and leave the rest of us to get on with the job of running the country in everyone's interests.

HOLA4417

yes quite, Sky just said the pound dropped immediately after Gordon's speech.

Dropped a cent within ten minutes.

If Clegg backs Labour, he will wipe out his south west heartland. They will jump straight to blue.

Now theres another ******ing jock on the telly telling me what to do.

Gordon Brown, the most toxic, malign influence in British history?

HOLA4418

Gordon Brown will become chancellor again to lock in the recovery he engineered and to go back to the job he did best. He does it all for the country.

brown will be off to the BIS, IMF or world bank or some such in order to implement his tobin taxes.

HOLA4419

I am a little confused about this all. He seems to have been very 'normal' and almost reasonable about this whole thing. From his speech on the election night to this today. :o

So what is it ?

(1) He is not as big a **** as we all think.

(2) He is not really in control and never has been. He is doing what he is told.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421

If Clegg backs Labour, he will wipe out his south west heartland. They will jump straight to blue.

Dave's dad's frae Huntly.

Didn't you know?

HOLA4422

This is the best news for HPC - LibLab pact i.e. a coalition of losers where in the goverment you will have Labour, Lib Dems, SNP, Plaid Cymru, Greens etc. Fantastic B)

he's going!

hoo - ******ing ray!

lib/lab pact on the way

should be good for a HPC...

hattie harm-man for PM?

HOLA4423

And if he backs the Tories, he will wipe out his north of scotland heartland. They will jump to either yellow or red.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

He says he'll step down perhaps, maybe, he thinks, if, perhaps, after a Labour election by September, he hppes. I wouldn't believe him until he's locked in a room back in Kirkcaldy.

But it does appear we're stuck with Baron Mandelschild running the govt, only this time he'll be running a different patsy.

Campbell and Lord Adonis spinning it now. Same lies, different face.

I suspect this is the end of Clegg. He'll be done up like a kipper and he's selling out before he's even got into govt. They'll all liars imo.

Edited by Red Kharma