House Price Crash Forum

Apparently I Am An Arslab Or Vulture

HOLA441
It was a dead cat bounce, the primary trend turned bearish in early 2000's and remained so for years to come, with a handful of counter-trend rallies in between, in a bear market you sell into strength.

The Internet really needs dedicated fibre to transmit sarcasm

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442

Also noticed in the Bricks and Mortar pullout of the Times on Friday that they're still quoting YoY HPI for UK and Wales as +7.8% and apparently this is using hometrack data.

Is that even possible in some twisted spinning way?

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
Guest pioneer31

A 'financial basket case' writing about property.

I'm glad she's not a medic.

Now is it 10ml, 100ml or 1000ml of painkiller that I inject into Mr Smith. You put me and numbers together and it all goes t*ts up !?! :blink:

HOLA448
What term is given to a greedy, selfish sods who hoover up properties, in anticipation of future capital gains and lots of lovely rents, from priced out FTB's?

Spot on! She's got a real nerve calling us vultures!

Her type have been feeding off my generation of priced out FTBer's for over a decade! She's been living the high life, at our expense.

If I had been caught out in the biggest pyramid scheme in the history of mankind (and been responsible for encouraging it on more), I'd have the decency to just shut up and accept I was wrong!

Lance Corporal Jones : "They don't like it up'em!"

HOLA449
And the only reason the diclofenac is given is so that the arthritic cattle can be driven to produce a few more years labour before they eventually drop dead of exhaustion. Diclofenac is now outlawed for this use, in India at least, but as the replacement drug is more expensive, it is still in widespread use. Because of the lack of vultures, rabies-carrying vermin have taken over the job of digesting the corpses. Which is nice.

OMG. I take Diclofenac for muscle pain and joint pain. That why they give it to the oxen - so they can pull the ploughs fo rl onger.

It certainly works but it does rot your guts!

By the way, vultures always eat, eyes, tongue and guts first so they will get a good strong dose.

HOLA4410

What a great article. She is one funny lady.

My second favourite quote is from the would-be seller:

And the value-for-money thing is such a big factor.

:lol: What is wrong with these buyers. They want value. For their money if you please! It's a disgrace.

My favourite though is the opener that has already been picked up:

We predicted it would happen;

And as my comment clearly hasn't made it through the filter I reproduce it here.

That is a re-writing of history on a par with Stalinist Russia. If Rosie is looking for work I understand there are openings in North Korea's propaganda department.

HOLA4411
No you ******ing didn't! You confidently told everyone "it's different this time, buy now or you never will!"

Jesus H. ******ing Christ! :angry: :angry: :angry:

spot on Talbot- this ich has been banging on for years about how HPI would continue, she would gloat that she was going out with socialites and buying expensive foreign crap- well now its pay back time - at no point can i rememmber her adivising any caution- and now it looks like the wind has turned she comes out and says she's known hpi couldnt continue- hopefully she gets what she deserves :angry:

HOLA4412
spot on Talbot- this ich has been banging on for years about how HPI would continue, she would gloat that she was going out with socialites and buying expensive foreign crap- well now its pay back time - at no point can i rememmber her adivising any caution- and now it looks like the wind has turned she comes out and says she's known hpi couldnt continue- hopefully she gets what she deserves :angry:

Agreed. She's got absolutely no shame!

HOLA4413
Agreed. She's got absolutely no shame!

Rosie Millard's a great lagging indicator. About 2 years ago I read one of her typical articles where she described just how you could make money by borrowing from the bank, buying a property, then when the price went up you could remortgage and do it all again.

That great combination of debt, leverage and euphoria.

Now she's gone from greed to fear. Did she miss denial?

Edited by BandWagon

HOLA4414
Rosie Millard's a great lagging indicator. About 2 years ago I read one of her typical articles where she described just how you could make money by borrowing from the bank, buying a property, then when the price went up you could remortgage and do it all again.

That great combination of debt, leverage and euphoria.

Now she's gone from greed to fear. Did she miss denial?

:lol:

Plus, she and her friends can't even come up with a decent acronym for us. ... ARSLAB? Isn't that a slab made out of Artex? Rubbish!

How about "The Sensible People" Rosie?

HOLA4415
Guest The_Oldie

Today's vulture will be tomorrow's knight in shining armour ;).

The problem for the hard pressed vendors is that tomorrow's knight in shining armour will offer less than today's vulture, c'est la guerre.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
:lol:

Plus, she and her friends can't even come up with a decent acronym for us. ... ARSLAB? Isn't that a slab made out of Artex? Rubbish!

How about "The Sensible People" Rosie?

"ARSESLAB" more like! That's what this little twisted witch's face looks like - a slab of ****.

Rosie you truly are a loathsome little skinny, **** faced, skunk! :P

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
This name calling has to stop..........

Oh, sorry - I forgot to say that Millard is a ......

toxic, skanky, a@se faced, heroin user look-a-like, twisted, witch, whore, thick, whining, gob-sh@te little bitch!!!

By the way, did I mention that I hope she loses everything in this crash - the f@cking little weasel, parasitic turd! :lol::P:lol:

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

there nothing like a really really ofside postion to make you paranoid.... these people are going to be stuck inside of their very expensive boxes for the plus side of 10 years. blaming the government the rockerfellas the illuminati..... the banks the traders the salesmen the brokers their wives their family the newspapers.... us....

anyone but them.....