House Price Crash Forum

Covid 19. The truth is coming out at last. It cannot be suppressed any longer.

HOLA441
  • Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
24 minutes ago, Bruce Banner said:

Hancock very contrite, apologetic and firmly on the defensive.

Given his conduct a few years ago I'm not surprised. Still, preparation and readiness aren't really the areas he will get roasted in though....the best to come! 

HOLA443
HOLA444
11 minutes ago, Oliver Sutton said:

The UK must be prepared to impose lockdowns which are “wider, earlier” and “more stringent than feels comfortable” to combat a future pandemic, Matt Hancock has said. 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2023/06/27/rishi-sunak-news-latest-immigration-covid-inquiry-live/

Jesus Christ on a moped.

Good luck trying to enforce that one after the last debacle.

HOLA445
HOLA446
4 hours ago, Oliver Sutton said:

The UK must be prepared to impose lockdowns which are “wider, earlier” and “more stringent than feels comfortable” to combat a future pandemic, Matt Hancock has said. 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2023/06/27/rishi-sunak-news-latest-immigration-covid-inquiry-live/

Jesus Christ on a moped.

1 hour ago, AThirdWay said:

Fixed.

Jesus Christ on Universal Basic Income.

Edited by Arpeggio

HOLA447
14 hours ago, Oliver Sutton said:

Jesus Christ on a moped.

What is it about politicians who feel the need to somehow overcome their personal 'shame' by supporting actions or proposing legislation, etc. that would attempt to prevent or punish such 'failings' - rather than openly admit their perfectly acceptable human weaknesses and accept them as normal (e.g. secretly gay politicians voting to not relax laws on homosexuality or drug using politicians not relaxing laws on drug use, etc) ??

Here is a man who, just like Ferguson, failed to adhere to the rules he supported AND YET somehow thinks that if he doubles down on his original ideas and stands firmly by them it will somehow make him look better, or maybe even feel better about himself?

So he would be happy to support inflicting the same nonsense again on others perhaps thinking that next time he would be 'stronger' and not behave the same way or have the same natural urges?

All I can say is... IF the lockdowns were every repeated and ANY of these dummies gets caught violating even so much as one iota of the rules then they should be stripped of office for life and given good jail time too.

hancock.jpg

HOLA448
3 hours ago, anonguest said:

Here is a man who, just like Ferguson, failed to adhere to the rules he supported AND YET somehow thinks that if he doubles down on his original ideas and stands firmly by them it will somehow make him look better, or maybe even feel better about himself?

So he would be happy to support inflicting the same nonsense again on others perhaps thinking that next time he would be 'stronger' and not behave the same way or have the same natural urges?

If they didn't break the rules and show you this I'm not sure it would be as easy to drum up outrage over breaking the rules.

3 hours ago, anonguest said:

All I can say is... IF the lockdowns were every repeated and ANY of these dummies gets caught violating even so much as one iota of the rules then they should be stripped of office for life and given good jail time too.

There we go. Now you are thinking about the rules seriously. (sorry)

Edited by Arpeggio

• 8 months later...
HOLA449

The latest peer-reviewed research.  

An Australian research team used an established risk analysis tool called the Grunow-Finke assessment to create a likelihood scale for possible pandemic causes.

The likelihood of Covid having an "unnatural" origin scored high in the assessment, which was based on a range of criteria, such as the proximity of the first reported cases to both the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) and the Wuhan Center for Disease Control and Prevention (WHCDC).

https://www.gbnews.com/health/covid-lab-leak-china-study

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/risa.14291

There is a new feature here.   It was known before that the focus on the Wuhan Institute of Virology (a Level 4 Biosecurity Lab located on the outskirts of Wuhan) may be a false lead.  Of more concern is the Centre for Disease Control and Prevention, also in Wuhan, located just 280 metres from the city's "wet market".  They study viruses that are carried by bats and the ticks that live on them.  Over 2000 such viruses are studied here.  This lab has only Level 2 biosecurity.

https://img-prod.tgcom24.mediaset.it/images/2020/02/16/114720192-5eb8307f-017c-4075-a697-348628da0204.pdf
Figure 1 shows the location of the lab and wet market.

The new feature is that the article claims that this location for the Centre for Disease Control lab was new, and had moved there in December 2019.    There are obvious risks in moving a lab like that, with all its equipment and samples, to a new location.

In this scenario, the "wet market" (seafood market) was not the source of the outbreak, but a superspreader location nearby to the original source.

HOLA4410

Yesterday I read in one paper about the  increase in cancer in  people under 40 and specifically an increase in abdominal cancer but  they  were saying they don't know the cause .  Made me think again about Moderna and Pfeizer's own patent showing that the covid 'vaccine' contains DNA fragments  that could alter our own DNA causing cancers like leukemias and lymphomas as well as autoimmune disease and a variety of other disorders. I remember hearing at the time about how the vaccine can effect the endocrine system and T cell suppression and increase the risk of conditions like  Epstein-Barr virus /shingles etc.  (with EB virus being associated with abdominal cancer).  Made me go back and re -read: 

It was reported that the patents explicitly acknowledge that RNA is superior to DNA for vaccine purposes because problems, including the possibility of insertional mutagenesis that could lead to the activation of oncogenes or the inactivation of tumor suppressor genes. Moderna in its own patent lays out exactly the same concerns that exist about DNA in inertional mutageneisis and genotoxicity. So Moderna know it- DNA is a contaminant. It is left in because of the way they make it, they use DNA to make RNA, and then they degrade the DNA and they have to purify the degraded DNA away from the RNA and the process they are using is apparently not that good. 

I assume nobody will be allowed to even consider any link in increases in cancer maybe being related to what Pfeizer and Moderna did warn countries about but it was ignored? 

Edited by Dweller

HOLA4411
13 minutes ago, Dweller said:

Yesterday I read in one paper about the  increase in cancer in  people under 40 and specifically an increase in abdominal cancer but  they  were saying they don't know the cause .  Made me think again about Moderna and Pfeizer's own patent showing that the covid 'vaccine' contains DNA fragments  that could alter our own DNA causing cancers like leukemias and lymphomas as well as autoimmune disease and a variety of other disorders. I remember hearing at the time about how the vaccine can effect the endocrine system and T cell suppression and increase the risk of conditions like  Epstein-Barr virus /shingles etc.  (with EB virus being associated with abdominal cancer).  Made me go back and re -read: 

It was reported that the patents explicitly acknowledge that RNA is superior to DNA for vaccine purposes because problems, including the possibility of insertional mutagenesis that could lead to the activation of oncogenes or the inactivation of tumor suppressor genes. Moderna in its own patent lays out exactly the same concerns that exist about DNA in inertional mutageneisis and genotoxicity. So Moderna know it- DNA is a contaminant. It is left in because of the way they make it, they use DNA to make RNA, and then they degrade the DNA and they have to purify the degraded DNA away from the RNA and the process they are using is apparently not that good. 

I assume nobody will be allowed to even consider any link in increases in cancer maybe being related to what Pfeizer and Moderna did warn countries about but it was ignored? 

Or it could be that people put on weight during Covid. Being overweight, and being obese are the biggest cancer risks after smoking. 

Some people ended up drinking a lot more alcohol than before hand too. 

Did this paper correct for those effects?

HOLA4412
4 minutes ago, Unmoderated said:

Or it could be that people put on weight during Covid. Being overweight, and being obese are the biggest cancer risks after smoking. 

No and it didn't add in the effect of the war in Ukraine or Brexit either ... :O) 

But I guess provided someone somewhere is considering ALL  these factors  and not just trying to put it down to weight gain (which certainly isn't the case in the high profile cancer the papers were referring to) then this answers the Q that I asked about the likelihood of ANYONE being allowed to consider the evidence that Pfeizer and Moderna actually presented to the countries buying the vaccines. 

HOLA4413
27 minutes ago, Dweller said:

The truth is the truth is the truth.  If it's true that these shots have accelerated cancer rates, then they can spin it a billion different ways that these shots are only safe and only effective. Meanwhile, in realityville, they are accelerating cancer rates. Words cannot change reality. 

HOLA4414

Writing & reading posts speculating on links between things that occupied similar points in space and time is a huge waste of time.

In respect of anything medical, Listen only to people who are prepared to identify themselves publicly & have their workings peer reviewed.  Nobody else is worth any attention.

Personally I don’t even worry if echo chamber theorists are right.  I’d rather take the risk than waste precious time reading their rambling essays.

HOLA4415
3 hours ago, Dweller said:

No and it didn't add in the effect of the war in Ukraine or Brexit either ... :O) 

But I guess provided someone somewhere is considering ALL  these factors  and not just trying to put it down to weight gain (which certainly isn't the case in the high profile cancer the papers were referring to) then this answers the Q that I asked about the likelihood of ANYONE being allowed to consider the evidence that Pfeizer and Moderna actually presented to the countries buying the vaccines. 

Lockdowns and resulted in much more sedentary lifestyles. Gyms closed, people housebound with little to do. Not hard to imagine that's a strong cause here? 

What's your rationale for referencing the Ukraine war and Brexit? 

HOLA4416
47 minutes ago, Unmoderated said:

Lockdowns and resulted in much more sedentary lifestyles. Gyms closed, people housebound with little to do. Not hard to imagine that's a strong cause here? 

What's your rationale for referencing the Ukraine war and Brexit? 

Humour because  Covid and Ukraine etc get dragged in to try to explain away the impact of Brexit etc...

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
On 17/06/2023 at 14:58, Staffsknot said:

Again this is you taking an extreme, melodramatic and over the top attempt and only making a show of yourself - that is still a robbery, it is a violent robbery and no the robber has not in any way offered you a - f you stay home you ca keep your money and I'll just be doing my thing elsewhere option, which evidently you fail to grasp 

Its like driving. You can take the test or you can opt out and not drive, if you were caught driving you can be fined. Geez that's coercion because most people need to drive... except it isn't coercion iat all its a societal rule. 

Inability to distinguish such things is often why we see these wild polarised debates that often make both sides look silly as the fantasies and extremes get ever pushed

Firing NHS nurses for not taking the vaccination was coercion. They had the ability to prove they had no infection but that wasn't enough apparently.

HOLA4419
1 hour ago, Oliver Sutton said:

Cults members now willing to throw one of their rituals (lockdown) under the bus in order to save the ultimate totem - the "vaccine".

Everything and everyone will be sacrificed to save the almighty "vaccine".

Worst "vaccines" ever.

They have to the poor sods. They don't have a choice.

I mean how worried would you be right now if you had been stabbinated? I would be sh*tting myself. Denial is a very powerful coping mechanism.

6 hours ago, canbuywontbuy said:

The truth is the truth is the truth.  If it's true that these shots have accelerated cancer rates, then they can spin it a billion different ways that these shots are only safe and only effective. Meanwhile, in realityville, they are accelerating cancer rates. Words cannot change reality. 

Cancer is (the new) normal in young healthy people tho. I mean look even Princess Kate has cancer as has the king. If royalty can get cancer then it's all just normal and nothing to worry about. Besides...

https://www.imperial.ac.uk/news/251213/first-uk-patients-receive-experimental-mrna/

https://news.sky.com/story/groundbreaking-lung-cancer-vaccine-being-developed-13099391

We will soon have a vaccine for cancer as well. That mRNA is some kinda miracle.

Edited by Jean-Luc

HOLA4420
2 hours ago, Oliver Sutton said:

Cults members now willing to throw one of their rituals (lockdown) under the bus in order to save the ultimate totem - the "vaccine".

Everything and everyone will be sacrificed to save the almighty "vaccine".

Worst "vaccines" ever.

Not sure of your point? 

I think most young people viewed lockdowns as a joke only implemented to save the geriatric voters a few more months of the time they had remaining. The costs of that are enormous. IMHO far worse than any vaccine side effect. 

I also love how much has been made of the lack of efficacy of the vaccines and ow quickly it tapers. Somehow though, it's potent enough to alter DNA and instigate cancer in people. Especially young people who were less likely than older people to be vaccinated. 

Also no mention of any impact of Covid itself and what impact that might have on increasing the risks of certain diseases.

1 hour ago, Jean-Luc said:

I mean how worried would you be right now if you had been stabbinated? I would be sh*tting myself. Denial is a very powerful coping mechanism.

Cancer is (the new) normal in young healthy people tho. I mean look even Princess Kate has cancer as has the king. If royalty can get cancer then it's all just normal and nothing to worry about. Besides...

https://www.imperial.ac.uk/news/251213/first-uk-patients-receive-experimental-mrna/

https://news.sky.com/story/groundbreaking-lung-cancer-vaccine-being-developed-13099391

We will soon have a vaccine for cancer as well. That mRNA is some kinda miracle.

Not worried at all. I'm more concerned (genuinely) about the impact my increased alcohol consumption during the BS lockdowns has had on my health - especially given I'd barely drank in seven months prior to lockdowns. 

Cancer isn't the new normal.

Royalty have had cancer for centuries. You might not be aware of anything before you were born but QEII's father died of lung cancer. 

RNA vaccines for cancer have been theorised for a long time. There was some conspiracy theory that covid was the perfect opportunity to use a crisis as a testing bed to demonstrate how quick and effective it could be. 

Question for you - have the people who work on these vaccines been vaccinated with them?

HOLA4421
3 hours ago, Jean-Luc said:

So it's kind of win:win , cause the cancers and then have a vaccine for that too ....

HOLA4422
20 hours ago, Dweller said:

20 hours ago, Unmoderated said:

Tattoos. 

HOLA4423
17 hours ago, Jean-Luc said:

I do wonder if the negative effects of the expiremental gene therapy were largely proximate or are going to turn out to be chronic?

Seems to me that aside from any innate problems from using the toxic spike protein in the vaxxes, there is the issue of mRNA technology putting the spike where it shouldn't be (eg heart cells), spike production in the body lasting considerably longer than it is supposed to and dodgy batches being brewed with transcription errors introduced resulting in God-knows-what. 

On top of that, there is also the problem of a non-sterilising vaccine allowing the virus to persist in the population and putting evolutionary pressure on the virus to rapidly develop in certain directions.

Still an amazing determination to stop discussion of the vaccines and prevent proper investigation of phenomena like excess mortality.  The only thing the authorities and their media associates are less interested in is who blew up Nordstream .....

HOLA4424
HOLA4425
12 minutes ago, Unmoderated said:

I dislike them. Ugly things. 

I have noticed that those with a cough, or a blemish, or other ugly thing in the gym do tend to have these things scrawled on them.

Debates among friends are about whether tattoos cause things like a perpetual cough, or cancer. Or instead are just coincidence. 

Edited by Stewy