House Price Crash Forum

Yet more sleaze - This government must go.

HOLA441

Backlash to Braverman builds as foreign secretary defends her re-appointment | Politics News | Sky News

But Mr Cleverly said she had "very, very clear ideas about how we improve the performance of the Home Office" and had apologised for the mistakes of the past.

"Suella made a mistake," he told Sky News. "She has said herself that she made a mistake. She's apologised for that mistake and she stood down at the time.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
9 minutes ago, Bruce Banner said:

Backlash to Braverman builds as foreign secretary defends her re-appointment | Politics News | Sky News

But Mr Cleverly said she had "very, very clear ideas about how we improve the performance of the Home Office" and had apologised for the mistakes of the past.

"Suella made a mistake," he told Sky News. "She has said herself that she made a mistake. She's apologised for that mistake and she stood down at the time.

She was only fired because she argued with truss. The email was a straw man. 

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

Amazing you can resign from a post and then be back in the same position in around a week.

Come's across as someone with a strange view of reality and is ultimately unfit to hold office.   Naturally she gets appointed and you feel she'll do something stupid and have to resign, whether the previous resignation was over an argument she's made a rod for her own back now as any cock up means she's going to have to resign.

Politically naive to have her back, total liability to the new govt.  Has the disaster that was Major's back to basics written all over it.

HOLA448
11 minutes ago, interestrateripoff said:

Amazing you can resign from a post and then be back in the same position in around a week.

Come's across as someone with a strange view of reality and is ultimately unfit to hold office.   Naturally she gets appointed and you feel she'll do something stupid and have to resign, whether the previous resignation was over an argument she's made a rod for her own back now as any cock up means she's going to have to resign.

Politically naive to have her back, total liability to the new govt.  Has the disaster that was Major's back to basics written all over it.

Good to see you back. It's been a while.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
2 hours ago, Bruce Banner said:

Bruce, they're not going to go.

We are going to have 8 years of Sunak, robbing us all blind.  Even if he is voted out, it's the blairite Keith Starmer who will replace him.

Sunak will try and buy the next election with bail outs and that can only be funded one way.

He wont care about more QE causing inflation, he'll welcome it.  Him and his US/Indian mates will buy up the UK as the £ collapses.   The MSM will support him because he's not cutting taxes and investing in the country, he's bailing them out, keeping their housing investments and pensions going.

Can you imaging the state the country will be in 8 years time.

I'm done with the UK now.  I going to follow an old mate of mine and move abroad.

HOLA4417
2 hours ago, Postman said:

She dreams of trafficking refugees to Rwanda. Nasty, ladder pulling woman.

The poor bastards were fleeing France, they were lucky to get out.

If they don't get to pay back the transit fees to the people traffickers unofficial travel agents they or their families will be harmed. They need to work off their debt helpful travel assistance. The people making £££ millions off the back of the human relocation services are all scumbags noble humanitarians.

Indented servitude is a form of slavery, it's freedom with a high price.

Edited by Lord D'arcy Pew

HOLA4418
3 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

We are going to have 8 years of Sunak, robbing us all blind.  Even if he is voted out, it's the blairite Keith Starmer who will replace him.

Sunak will try and buy the next election with bail outs and that can only be funded one way.

He wont care about more QE causing inflation, he'll welcome it.  Him and his US/Indian mates will buy up the UK as the £ collapses.   The MSM will support him because he's not cutting taxes and investing in the country, he's bailing them out, keeping their housing investments and pensions going.

I'm done with the UK now.  I going to follow an old mate of mine and move abroad.

Starmer is not the only alternative.

A new face, leading a coalition might be possible? 

Another vote on PR is needed.

The arrogance of these Tory jokers is breathtaking, they really must go! 

HOLA4419
2 minutes ago, Bruce Banner said:

The best thing about Starmer getting in will be PR.

If it's in their manifesto (which is what the Labour party members have voted for) then I will vote Labour for the first time in my life (which is useless down here without PR of course).

If they then don't honour that manifesto pledge I would vote elsewhere next time round.

HOLA4420
9 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

Greater choice of food in the shops at cheaper prices... Fewer angry people feeling unsafe and vulnerable.

House prices get more for your pound.

Nothing is guaranteed.;)

HOLA4421
11 minutes ago, Bruce Banner said:

It's jnot going to happen mate.  We've been stitched up by the establishment, there is no labour party.  Everyone thinks they are middle class or terrified of not paying their mortgages.  We have total state control.

Show me a politician saying:

1) Stop inflation with high IRs

2) Close our borders

3) Build social housing

4) Prosecute the bankers

5) Take the BoEs power off them

6) etc etc ect

They dont call it the status quo for nothing.  The British are masters are keeping the little people down and maintaining their status quo, the status quo that supports them and anyone willing to jump on the gravy train.

It's game over Bruce.  Sunak is the end of Britain.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
3 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

It's jnot going to happen mate.  We've been stitched up by the establishment, there is no labour party.  Everyone thinks they are middle class or terrified of not paying their mortgages.  We have total state control.

Show me a politician saying:

1) Stop inflation with high IRs

2) Close our borders

3) Build social housing

4) Prosecute the bankers

5) Take the BoEs power off them

6) etc etc ect

They dont call it the status quo for nothing.  The British are masters are keeping the little people down and maintaining their status quo, the status quo that supports them and anyone willing to jump on the gravy train.

It's game over Bruce.  Sunak is the end of Britain.

If we all turn turtle it will be over.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425
11 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 

he's f**king lying, or at least if he's not it'll go to a referendum and need 60% to pass (they've learnt their lessons)

Then he gets the boot. Not that hard is it? 

I suspect it would pass at referendum now too tbh. I think the majority are sick of not being able to vote for who they want and how our system hinders democracy etc now.

Depends how it's presented of course. Cameron obviously deliberately fudged the last one (think he thought he could do the same with the Brexit referendum off the back of it).