House Price Crash Forum

Will Russia invade Ukraine and what happens if it escalates with NATO/US getting involved

coypondboy

HOLA441
  • Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Staffsknot

• Si1

• rollover

• pig

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442
Just now, Casual-observer said:

So basically the truth is revealed, you don't personally like Russia and will overlook any unhinged actions by the west to justify that hatred. 

If that's your position then just say so but don't expect to swallow this insane propaganda that Russia inexplicably decided to blow up it's own infrastructure. 

It also shows why it's a bad idea to get involved in East European politics, it's an utter clusterf**k

It hasn't been established who blew up the pipeline.

You can shout as much as you want, and think you are correct, but to say that it's insane that Russia would blow up their own pipeline is a wee bit crackers. They have form in this kind of thing.

I don't hate Russians at all, I speak Russian, my son's grandparents are Russian. I don't like their leader and his ideals. Two very different things.

The last sentence you wrote however is correct, in my opinion UK the USA and Russian should never have guaranteed their safety in return for the nuclear weapons. If Ukraine still had Nukes Putin wouldn't have invaded, and we wouldn't be where we are now.

HOLA443
HOLA444
1 minute ago, Grayphil said:

It hasn't been established who blew up the pipeline.

You can shout as much as you want, and think you are correct, but to say that it's insane that Russia would blow up their own pipeline is a wee bit crackers. They have form in this kind of thing.

I don't hate Russians at all, I speak Russian, my son's grandparents are Russian. I don't like their leader and his ideals. Two very different things.

The last sentence you wrote however is correct, in my opinion UK the USA and Russian should never have guaranteed their safety in return for the nuclear weapons. If Ukraine still had Nukes Putin wouldn't have invaded, and we wouldn't be where we are now.

Phil 

What's being alluded to here is ridiculous

I'm not saying the Russians are angels but no way is it believable that the Russians would inexplicably target the Donbass with artillery, target a nuclear power station they occupy with artillery and now blow up their own gas infrastructure.

I don't care what spin the msm what to put on this, it's something out of a laurel and hardy sketch.

Read between the lines, the daily mail are saying they cannot spin this for them.  

HOLA445
7 minutes ago, Lucky Larry said:

Every leader with nuclear weapons claims they will use them if needed , Truss did it just last month 

In response to a nuclear attack...made by Putin....not as a threat to being impeded in invading another country....as Putin has done. Putin instigated the nuclear threat...hardly surprising that the west say they would retaliate in find if he did that.

Once again you show your balance and partisan nature :)

HOLA446
HOLA447

Surely no Western nation would stage a false flag attack on these pipelines? The political consequences of that was ever discovered would be a disaster. More likely a Russian attempt to sow discord among Western allies, by trying to pin the blame for their sabotage on a Western power?

Edited by btd1981

HOLA448
2 hours ago, Casual-observer said:

I see the daily mail are basically tip toeing around the edges and it's basically a message to the western upper echelons that absolutely nobody is buying the theory Russia blew up it's main bargaining chip. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11264547/Who-DID-blow-Nord-Stream-gas-pipelines-Russia-America.html

The comments don't buy it and nor do a lot of other people.

The US blew up the pipelines, no European politician will say this but it was an act of war against Germany/Europe.

NATO just confirmed it's status as an occupying force, you either follow the script or we will blow it all up.

I always wondered what it would be like to feel like an Iraqi, now we know

Nobody give a shit who blew it it. 

It's done. 

HOLA449
HOLA4410
10 minutes ago, Locke said:

Could you link a source showing such a threat?

Have you been asleep? 

The words are always couched in the normal terms...but the meaning is clear. Check out google. 'Putin threatens nuclear war'. Lots of news outlets reported the many incidents of their threats - also lots of vids showing Lavrov/Putin making those threats.

Do you have a different interpretation for those threats? I'd like to hear it.

Edited by IMHAL

HOLA4411
Just now, Casual-observer said:

Tell that to a German in winter 

Makes no difference, their gas stocks are full and they will have alternatve suppliers.

Plus of course, it's gone so it makes no difference who blew it.

Its still gone.

Can posters please stop replying to the FSB trolls? It's boring.

HOLA4412
2 minutes ago, Peter Hun said:

Makes no difference, their gas stocks are full and they will have alternatve suppliers.

Its still gone.

Sounds like a plan. They are obviously trying to stoke up ant-west sentiment. Not working and getting it is getting boring.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
14 minutes ago, Casual-observer said:

Phil 

What's being alluded to here is ridiculous

I'm not saying the Russians are angels but no way is it believable that the Russians would inexplicably target the Donbass with artillery, target a nuclear power station they occupy with artillery and now blow up their own gas infrastructure.

I don't care what spin the msm what to put on this, it's something out of a laurel and hardy sketch.

Read between the lines, the daily mail are saying they cannot spin this for them.  

I have literally spoken to people in real life, in the real world, who have first hand witnessed the atrocities. 

Literally have lunch most days with a girl who has had her apartment completely destroyed in Mariupol. By Russian fire

HOLA4415
10 minutes ago, btd1981 said:

Surely no Western nation would stage a false flag attack on these pipelines? The political consequences of that was ever discovered would be a disaster. More likely a Russian attempt to sow discord among Western allies, by trying to pin the blame for their sabotage on a Western power?

This is what I'm leaning towards 

HOLA4416
Just now, Grayphil said:

Literally have lunch most days with a girl who has had her apartment completely destroyed in Mariupol. By Russian fire

Yeah, but for balance, you have to also talk about an American atrocity...

Kidding, of course. My sympathies to this person. To see your own home destroyed by war must be horrible.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
Just now, FallingAwake said:

Yeah, but for balance, you have to also talk about an American atrocity...

Kidding, of course. My sympathies to this person. To see your own home destroyed by war must be horrible.

I nearly replied to the 9/11 comment from Lucky Larry before .

It took all my restraint not to type anything!!

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
14 minutes ago, Peter Hun said:

Its still gone.

Except Gazprom are rebuilding it, it's not going anywhere.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425