House Price Crash Forum

Rivers Of Blood In Europe?

HOLA441

Effective in creating fear but not killing lots of people - but fear is the target isn't it ?

You know what ccc, and this isn't a criticism of you, but I'm sick of this narrative

The line that if we fear them the terrorists have won

If we change our way of life the terrorists have won

If we INSERT YOUR MEDIA'S PLATITUDE/BS/blah blah they have won

You know what - maybe, just maybe they just want to kill as many not-their-version-of-religion-of-pieces as they possibly can

Let's just call it attempted genocide and stop pussyfooting around

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

Let's just call it attempted genocide and stop pussyfooting around

As a genocide attempt it's very weak and ineffective.

If you call this genocide then how do you call half a million Iraqis our (US/UK and allies) military killed in Iraq?

The purpose of terror is fear, the word itself implies it.

HOLA443

I agree they are out there trying to kill as many 'infidels' they can.

That's not mutually exclusive from them also trying to create constant fear everywhere they can.

Look at all their HD produced deaths by drowning or other random methods.

That's not just killing people - thats marketing.

HOLA444

Nonsense, an axe or a butchers knife can be effective enough as we have seen recently.

Edited, this could be sub-judice, let us say Lee Rigby murder instead.

Replace that knife with a couple of AK's and 1,000 rounds of 7.62 x 39 and what do you think happens?

HOLA445

As a genocide attempt it's very weak and ineffective.

If you call this genocide then how do you call half a million Iraqis our (US/UK and allies) military killed in Iraq?

The purpose of terror is fear, the word itself implies it.

Half a million iraqis is absolutely outrageous and I blame the military industrial complex and let's be frank and add a further (mostly children) 300,000 dead due to sanctions pre gulf war II - I'm sympathetic to the clusterfck that is the middle east and policy inflicted on it both from within and without. If militant islam cared so much about iraqis, they would not have made Iraq their first stomping ground

I understand what the word terror implies - I'm not buying the narrative

I'm saying this is an existential struggle

HOLA446

I agree they are out there trying to kill as many 'infidels' they can.

That's not mutually exclusive from them also trying to create constant fear everywhere they can.

Look at all their HD produced deaths by drowning or other random methods.

That's not just killing people - thats marketing.

Nah

they just want to kill as many as possible - they just happen to also be sadists

falling for the it's fear they really want, dilutes our response and gives them room to operate in

their endgame (and I'll admit it's a bit of a pig to get your head around) is everyone muslim and then perhaps some big battle - I lose the will to carry on reading their manifesto at this point - but stage one is either everyone their kind of muslim or dead. Let the beeb spin it how they want that's the bottom line, and I'm surprised that you ccc of all people is trying to give them any nuance

HOLA447

I'm saying this is an existential struggle

The patsies committing the attacks probably believe that, but they are just pawns in a game they don't understand.

We are all being manipulated by the 'elites' for their power games.

HOLA448
HOLA449

Over a million protested about Iraq2, our rulers went ahead anyway. Same with Syria, I thought we managed to stop it pressuring the MPs, so a year later they switched sides and voted for it anyway.

If we are responsible for what our Government does then the Iraqi people should be held responsible for what their Government does too i.e. gassing kurds etc.

HOLA4410

What's your solution/approach?

Seriously

The only way I know of to counter manipulation by the 'elites' is to call them out on it on forums and in real life. The more people wake up to what's really going on and who our (as in the 99%) real enemy is, the less likely the 'elites' will succeed with their plans.

They have no power if we stop supporting them. They rely on us to act out their plans.

HOLA4411

I am as suspicious as Mr Eagle, that big hands are moving small pieces, in the bigger game. I'd say don't be taken in. :blink:

HOLA4412

Also our security services are possibly slightly more competent than the EU average.

With respect to anti terrorism thats probably true since we had decades of "practice" combating the IRA who were far and away the most efficient and organised terror organisation anywhere.

HOLA4413

I thought rivers of blood was about immigration ov nonwhites?

Enoch was not correct.

The problems are when immigrants dont work - easy fix with denying benefits and booting out. And Muslims ,,,- again, just dont let in people from certain countries.

HOLA4414

I thought rivers of blood was about immigration ov nonwhites?

Enoch was not correct.

The problems are when immigrants dont work - easy fix with denying benefits and booting out. And Muslims ,,,- again, just dont let in people from certain countries.

Not true. Enoch was quoting a constituents concerns about black people not his own. He was rightly concerned about all immigration. The fact that even now people get hysterical over such an accurate and inoffensive speech shows how dire the situation is.

"I simply do not have the right to shrug my shoulders and think about something else. What he is saying, thousands and hundreds of thousands are saying and thinking - not throughout Great Britain, perhaps, but in the areas that are already undergoing the total transformation to which there is no parallel in a thousand years of English history.

In 15 or 20 years, on present trends, there will be in this country three and a half million Commonwealth immigrants and their descendants. That is not my figure. That is the official figure given to parliament by the spokesman of the Registrar General's Office.

There is no comparable official figure for the year 2000, but it must be in the region of five to seven million, approximately one-tenth of the whole population, and approaching that of Greater London. Of course, it will not be evenly distributed from Margate to Aberystwyth and from Penzance to Aberdeen. Whole areas, towns and parts of towns across England will be occupied by sections of the immigrant and immigrant-descended population." Is he wrong?

HOLA4415

The reason why there haven't been attacks in the UK recently is because the masterminds behind the patsies clearly currently don't have a reason to stage attacks in the UK.

Sunni Islam forces are behind these attacks (ISIS), their supporters own £ Billions of real estate in London.

An attack would damage their bottom line.

We need to outlaw Sunni Islam, and confiscate all assets of the followers.

This would cut the head off the beast.

This would also save Muslim lives.

Sunni Muslim, kills Admadi Muslim.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3527759/Pictured-Taxi-driver-admits-killing-fellow-Muslim-shopkeeper-disrespected-Islam-claim

HOLA4416

I hope he's wrong this time, but in the past he has been right about quite a few things (he got several things wrong too though).

nope, he's quite right.

there is going to be a big shift in global politics of this nature.

Mexico is NOT joining north america.We are.

here's how it's going to work:

1)anglo-zone(US,UK CANADA,IRELAND) based in north america, run by canada(largely due to the international outrage at the US turning most of the middle east to charcoal- causes hyperinflationary depression when nobody else wants to trade with them and the dollar goes into the toilet), and rather less interested in international escapades.UN ejected from USA and sent to iraq- USA kindly donating their biggest embassy as the new HQ.

2)euro-zone -fulford is quite right on this one. The north will consolidate into 4 governships- ruled by franco german "emperor".

This being either the present british royal family(who are in fact franco-german)- who will be leaving the UK in this case, or karl theodor zu guttenberg.

3)new russian empire- under the control of a new tsar.

4)everybody else- UN consolidates the rest, and splits into 10 governships.

all in the bible folks(book of daniel).

our politicians now should be pulling out all the stops to make sure we are part of group1, and not group 4.

these are matters of the highest importance.

HOLA4417

nope, he's quite right.

there is going to be a big shift in global politics of this nature.

Mexico is NOT joining north america.We are.

here's how it's going to work:

1)anglo-zone(US,UK CANADA,IRELAND) based in north america, run by canada(largely due to the international outrage at the US turning most of the middle east to charcoal- causes hyperinflationary depression when nobody else wants to trade with them and the dollar goes into the toilet), and rather less interested in international escapades.UN ejected from USA and sent to iraq- USA kindly donating their biggest embassy as the new HQ.

2)euro-zone -fulford is quite right on this one. The north will consolidate into 4 governships- ruled by franco german "emperor".

This being either the present british royal family(who are in fact franco-german)- who will be leaving the UK in this case, or karl theodor zu guttenberg.

3)new russian empire- under the control of a new tsar.

4)everybody else- UN consolidates the rest, and splits into 10 governships.

all in the bible folks(book of daniel).

our politicians now should be pulling out all the stops to make sure we are part of group1, and not group 4.

these are matters of the highest importance.

Well, that all seems highly plausible.

HOLA4418

With respect to anti terrorism thats probably true since we had decades of "practice" combating the IRA who were far and away the most efficient and organised terror organisation anywhere.

I think you'll find we were mostly good at answering the phone, and hearing where / when the attack was going to happen.

Game's moved on since then.

HOLA4419

I am surprised that the problems with Muslim immigrants to Sweden hasn't been mentioned in this topic. The Swedes are now really feeling overwhelmed and put upon. They have the significantly largest per capita numbers of any European country and I think the powder keg is about to blow. The problems they are experiencing due to this ratio is quite worrying.

Conversely Spain has virtually the lowest per capita influx. Climate-wise I would have thought that Spain would have been more attractive than a colder northern European country and the Muslims were very much part of Spain's history, genotype and culture. Without digging deeper I can only assume that Spain's welfare system is not attractive and thus a deterrent. There may be a lesson here for other EU member states.

With regard to the climatic and northern European components, some Syrian families who were re-settled at quite great expense on the Islands off the west coast of Scotland are complaining and requesting to be moved to Glasgow or Manchester. In this case having security and welfare does not appear to be the essential factors in their requirements. They now want more.

HOLA4420

Not medicine, but poison: Hungarian PM says his country does not need a single migrant

https://www.rt.com/news/353492-hungary-orban-poison-refugees/

Right-wing Hungarian leader Victor Orban said refugees are less than welcome in Hungary, calling them a poison and terror risk at a joint press conference with his Austrian counterpart. He also rejected the migration policy the EU is trying to impose.

HOLA4421

Nonsense, an axe or a butchers knife can be effective enough as we have seen recently.

The reason why there haven't been attacks in the UK recently is because the masterminds behind the patsies clearly currently don't have a reason to stage attacks in the UK.

This 'reasoning' is a bit like the Remainer notion that Brexit voters were all mind-controlled by the lies of Nigel Farage and Boris Johnson.

I'll call it a sheep and shepherds model. I don't think it very likely.

HOLA4422

I am surprised that the problems with Muslim immigrants to Sweden hasn't been mentioned in this topic. The Swedes are now really feeling overwhelmed and put upon. They have the significantly largest per capita numbers of any European country and I think the powder keg is about to blow. The problems they are experiencing due to this ratio is quite worrying.

Conversely Spain has virtually the lowest per capita influx. Climate-wise I would have thought that Spain would have been more attractive than a colder northern European country and the Muslims were very much part of Spain's history, genotype and culture. Without digging deeper I can only assume that Spain's welfare system is not attractive and thus a deterrent. There may be a lesson here for other EU member states.

With regard to the climatic and northern European components, some Syrian families who were re-settled at quite great expense on the Islands off the west coast of Scotland are complaining and requesting to be moved to Glasgow or Manchester. In this case having security and welfare does not appear to be the essential factors in their requirements. They now want more.

Yep I read about that. The ******* want to be moved from the Isle of Arran to Glasgow. Where they will probably end up in the east end area - Castlemilk etc.

****** them. Do it. That will teach them. They will be begging to be sent back to Allepo before you can say two haggis suppers and can of irn bru ya ****.

HOLA4423

I heard the other day in a Stefan Molyneux video that apparently only 2% of the Migrants are employable and that 2/3rds of them cannot even read or write in their own language. In short, these people will be nothing but a drain on society. What is also frightening is that they breed like rabbits. We could see the bankruptcy of the Welfare State in many European nations if something is not done sharpish.

HOLA4424

This 'reasoning' is a bit like the Remainer notion that Brexit voters were all mind-controlled by the lies of Nigel Farage and Boris Johnson.

I'll call it a sheep and shepherds model. I don't think it very likely.

Indeed. And when there's an attack next week, the user will declare Mossad changed their mind and decided to attack the UK. All a bit too OTT for me.

"The reason we haven't had an attack" is a complete misnomer. We had a soldier having his head hacked off a few years ago, we had one attempted abduction by some dodgy browns only ~10 days ago. It's just a matter of time. If you mean the reason the latest horde of scum hasn't attacked us specifically, then it's because we didn't let many of them in. Certainly not millions, didn't Jellyfish Dave agree to 40,000 (25 year old) children or something?

HOLA4425

I heard the other day in a Stefan Molyneux video that apparently only 2% of the Migrants are employable and that 2/3rds of them cannot even read or write in their own language. In short, these people will be nothing but a drain on society. What is also frightening is that they breed like rabbits. We could see the bankruptcy of the Welfare State in many European nations if something is not done sharpish.

And just maybe the dismantling of the welfare state is the endgame? It seems a plausible explanation as to why tptb want to let so many into EU who will not only not contribute but will also be a massive drain on the system

Archived