• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

[

Agree...he lacks judgement when choosing the right people with integrity....pity really, only as strong as your weakest link. ;)

He appears to lack any positive qualities whatsover (unless making telly viewers cringe to the very core of their being can be considered a quality)

HOLA447
HOLA448

I'm amazed how many people around me are willing to just let this go, as if it were nothing more than a misunderstanding and perhaps a slightly liberal interpretation of the rules at worst. I don't know whether it's that they just don't understand the nature of his "business", or fear that if it isn't overlooked, those horrible leftie Labour types might get in.

HOLA449

Dave "he made a mistake" (about the dates)

Everyone else can see Dave is being played for a fool except Dave. No wonder Putin feels empowered.

Either Dave knows hes being played or hes plain stupid. Either way he looks like an idiot. Very similar to Andy Coulson debacle.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

It will be good if the spiv-meister finally get's his comeuppance.

Attacking others for "hating business" is an irony that's obviously lost on on the man who started a company that ripped off other people's web content to try and generate ad revenue. The fact that he made his way into high office of government says a lot about modern politicians' attitude to business. Unable to distinguish between genuine innovation and value-creating activities, and zero-sum speculation and spiv-like behaviour designed only to divert funds towards your own bank account at the expense of someone else's.

Spot on,

Not only the Government though, this attitude is now pretty rife within the general UK populous. Most people's idea of "Business" is "Homes Under The Hammer" and "Escape To The Country".

Edited by bubbleturbo

HOLA4412

No matter what, Little Dave was always going to support whatever he did. He could not afford a Party Chairman to go. Not this close to a GE, especially when them and the others are neck and neck. It goes to show how weak the opposition is - they should be making much more trouble.

I suspect the opposition have no more clue about why what he did was a problem than Dave does.

I'm amazed how many people around me are willing to just let this go, as if it were nothing more than a misunderstanding and perhaps a slightly liberal interpretation of the rules at worst. I don't know whether it's that they just don't understand the nature of his "business", or fear that if it isn't overlooked, those horrible leftie Labour types might get in.

The MP expenses scandal was the turning point for many I think. Basically, they were all pretty much on the take - and yet only a couple got prosecuted/the boot. Parliament protects its own - and the fact that so-called opposites like Labour and the Conservatives are willing to consider going into Government together - tells you all you need to know about their differences.

Plus I suspect few of the general public really understand what Rat Shats has actually done.

Edited by StainlessSteelCat

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

You have to ask yourself what this man's motives are. Seems like he is motivated only by money and not the sort of person we should have running the country.

He's a good salesman. Dave is a PR man, they are a similar breed. Good a getting you to buy into their stories and believe their messages, rubbish at offering any real vision or delivering on their promises. Sums up modern politics really.

HOLA4416

Odious little shit promoted way above his abilities. Unfortunately that sentence doesn't just apply to Mr Green but pretty much every politician in the country.

Country's public services are full of them, I'm continually scratching my head trying to work out how it came about.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418

Shapps is this generation of Tories' Geoffrey Archer.

The slimy little scumbag is going to make a big mistake sooner or later.

He might have already made it but the people who know are hanging onto the knowledge to use as political capital when the time is right,

HOLA4419

I seem to remember us discussing this on here a few years ago. I wrote to my MP asking for an official position on his suspect business interests; more a moral question than anything.

I received nothing.Pip. Nadda. Nothing.

Fascinating that he's trying to fool the unwashed by saying Michael Green is a 'pen name' as if he's an accomplished writer, and not a 419'er!

Nothing will change, no-one is listening. Spoiling your ballot is the only logical thing to do in May.

HOLA4420

Nothing will change, no-one is listening. Spoiling your ballot is the only logical thing to do in May.

'I'm fed up with the election already' has become quite an interesting conversation to start.

I am surprised by the number of people of previously, hard and fast, left and right political persuasions whom have said they're going to vote Green, not out of any ideology necessarily, just pure desperation. From work colleagues to the barber yesterday.

TBH I thought most would say they would vote UKIP, as that is the party that usually attracts protest votes in my area. But so far, nobody has mentioned UKIP, and when I have said 'why not UKIP, the answer has been - 'They're no different'

Oh, and Shapps to bring it back on topic - he's a spiv masquerading as a businessman. I could easily see him masterminding e-mails from Nigeria saying there is £1 million waiting in a bank account if you can wire me £500k today. He, and the rest, are why I don't know who I will vote for.

Edited by LiveinHope

HOLA4421

'I'm fed up with the election already' has become quite an interesting conversation to start.

I am surprised by the number of people of previously, hard and fast, left and right political persuasions whom have said they're going to vote Green, not out of any ideology necessarily, just pure desperation. From work colleagues to the barber yesterday.

TBH I thought most would say they would vote UKIP, as that is the party that usually attracts protest votes in my area. But so far, nobody has mentioned UKIP, and when I have said 'why not UKIP, the answer has been - 'They're no different'

Oh, and Shapps to bring it back on topic - he's a spiv masquerading as a businessman. I could easily see him masterminding e-mails from Nigeria saying there is £1 million waiting in a bank account if you can wire me £500k today. He, and the rest, are why I don't know who I will vote for.

I'm in precisely the same boat. If UKIP/Greens/Indies were asking the right questions I'd vote for them in a heartbeat. But they're not. It's as simple as that.

We're all in it together, until you realise we're not. There's an elite club and you and I are not invited, but we're expected to pick up the bill.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423

I'm in precisely the same boat. If UKIP/Greens/Indies were asking the right questions I'd vote for them in a heartbeat. But they're not. It's as simple as that.

We're all in it together, until you realise we're not. There's an elite club and you and I are not invited, but we're expected to pick up the bill.

And it's not a a boat I enjoy floating in (and that's not because you're in it ;) ).

Not having anyone to vote for leaves me feeling powerless to change the conditions I detest and affect my life.

Of course, emigration is an option and I'd be the first to encourage any youngster to 'get out' if they showed an inclination to do so.

Edited by LiveinHope

HOLA4424

And it's not a a boat I enjoy floating in (and that's not because you're in it ;) ).

Not having anyone to vote for leaves me feeling powerless to change the conditions I detest and affect my life.

Of course, emigration is an option and I'd be the first to encourage any youngster to 'get out' if they showed an inclination to do so.

Floating is quite apt as we're going nowhere I'm afraid. Do you recall the original thread on Shapps?

Here it is in it's full glory:

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/183099-grant-shapps-lead-double-life-as-charlatan/?hl=%20michael%20%20green

I was amazed at the time that the MSM didn't run with it. It was right in the middle of plebgate so Green weaseled his way out of the spotlight.

HOLA4425

Floating is quite apt as we're going nowhere I'm afraid. Do you recall the original thread on Shapps?

Here it is in it's full glory:

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/183099-grant-shapps-lead-double-life-as-charlatan/?hl=%20michael%20%20green

I was amazed at the time that the MSM didn't run with it. It was right in the middle of plebgate so Green weaseled his way out of the spotlight.

OMG 'an internet conference in Las Vegas' - the heartland for conferences where marketeers persuade gullible people to hand over cash for pearl's of 'common sense'; oh, sorry, I mean, their 'business acumen'.

Edited by LiveinHope