nmarks

HOLA441
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442

Link

As well as keeping an eye on the Bank of England she is keeping an eye on how Her ministers conduct themselves too. Very interesting. If you ask me she has a good idea of what is going on and is quietly angry. Good for the Queen.

I'm just waiting for the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh to be denounced as interfering hippy left-wingers.

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

Mansion Tax foot stamp?

That's not the impression I get. I think she's concerned about all the theft in the City and the troughing in the public sector and the impact it's having on ordinary people. I might be wrong. Besides I suspect the Royal Family might be exempted from any Mansion Tax type proposals anyway.

Edited by nmarks

HOLA446

If you ask me she has a good idea of what is going on and is quietly angry. Good for the Queen.

LOL, far more likely she is getting very worried that the plebs will revolt if the current situation drags on for much longer...

Like I said in the other thread, the 'elites' are panicing! :lol:

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

LOL, far more likely she is getting very worried that the plebs will revolt if the current situation drags on for much longer...

I wundered what the recent personal attack on Charles re tax avoidance and his off shore bank accounts was about

HOLA4410

The plebs will never revolt so long as EastEnders and Confrontation Street are on. I suspect she may also be worried about a possible collapse of the coalition and the crisis that might cause.

If you remember back to the election of 2010 it was mentioned that the ConDem coalition was formed partly to avert a crisis in the bond market.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416

She's probably worried about having to bail out the whole lot of em. Lender of really last resort...

It's probably some kind of offensive to make the Royals be more popular since they are one of the main things underpinning the concept of Britishness. Last week the censure results for Wales and England showed that only a minority of the plebs stated that they viewed themselves as being 'British' and the census was taken around the time of one of the recent Brit fest circuses......The Royal Wedding. I would imagine that Brtishness in Scotland is in an even worse state.

HOLA4417

The country has become very corrupt and it is oozing into every pore of life. Why work when you can benefit scrounge, fiddle expenses, award yourselves massive bonuses or salaries?

I would like to think that the Queen is genuinely concerned that the moral fabric of Britain is unravelling and that something needs to be done before it could lead to something more dangerous... For all but especially her.

Ps I don't buy her affected ignorance on the financial crisis. I believe she (and the other elites) knew exactly what was going on and in fact engineered it.

HOLA4418

The plebs will never revolt so long as EastEnders and Confrontation Street are on. I suspect she may also be worried about a possible collapse of the coalition and the crisis that might cause.

If you remember back to the election of 2010 it was mentioned that the ConDem coalition was formed partly to avert a crisis in the bond market.

These are the exact sort of programmes our beloved self-serving Govt practise their Neuro Linguistic Programming, behavioural mis-leading and state/GLOBALIST propaganda on the population.

Edited by erranta

HOLA4419
HOLA4420

The country has become very corrupt and it is oozing into every pore of life. Why work when you can benefit scrounge, fiddle expenses, award yourselves massive bonuses or salaries?

I would like to think that the Queen is genuinely concerned that the moral fabric of Britain is unravelling and that something needs to be done before it could lead to something more dangerous... For all but especially her.

Ps I don't buy her affected ignorance on the financial crisis. I believe she (and the other elites) knew exactly what was going on and in fact engineered it.

Course she did.

I can prove it.

Have you noticed your fuel bills going thru the roof for past 10 odd years - disproportionatly affecting the poorest?

Just before this period - Royals completed a project & installed a hydro-electric dam scheme to light the royal palaces in Londun (heh heh)

HOLA4421

Link

As well as keeping an eye on the Bank of England she is keeping an eye on how Her ministers conduct themselves too. Very interesting. If you ask me she has a good idea of what is going on and is quietly angry. Good for the Queen.

Yeah, right. The Royal Family are THE most established of the establishment.

It's more likely she's getting worried about the potential for the peasants to revolt (royal lines that have been around for centuries have a good sense of self preservation). Next she'll be visiting TV companies and telling them to step up the prolefeed.

HOLA4422

She has more to lose than anyone else.

Greece and Spain social unrest prob. got her spooked.

Yes and as other have said.. when it comes to maintaining a position of unearned privilege over generations, the royals are experts.

And one part of keeping your position on top of the pile long term is making sure that there is a critical mass of the population that actually has something to lose by overturning that pile. Once you lose that mass.. you can lose everything very quickly.

HOLA4423

Sorry no I don't buy it either, even if she personally doesn't have a clue then members of her family most definitely do, Andrew and so on, you only need to read the wiki leaks cables he appears in to know he and the Firm are operators.

Ever since Diana's death and Blair the royals probably don't lift a finger without running it by umpteen publicity experts.

Edited by Britney's Piers

HOLA4424

Sorry no I don't buy it either, even if she personally doesn't have a clue then members of her family most definitely do, Andrew and so on, you only need to read the wiki leaks cables he appears in to know he and the Firm are operators.

Ever since Diana's death and Blair the royals probably don't lift a finger without running it by umpteen publicity experts.

On the day of the release of the census figures Milliband came out with a speech about 'One-nation' Britain. What do you think that was about? The British Labour Party have more to lose that most if Britain splits up.

HOLA4425