HOLA441
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
1 minute ago, Roman Roady said:

Ahhh...soon to be removed/demonised/discredited due to transmission of the virus.

Lol indeed although I'm sure they could be manufactured with some anti viral element.

Fear is a basic psychological function Which these chunts will be exploiting to the max.

Milk tray man strikes again. The lady loves covid19.

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
18 hours ago, longgone said:

Lol indeed although I'm sure they could be manufactured with some anti viral element.

Fear is a basic psychological function Which these chunts will be exploiting to the max.

Milk tray man strikes again. The lady loves covid19.

In my more paranoid moments I think that this is what all of this is really about.

Whilst the "herd" is distracted, crash the system that was on life support anyway and clean up for pennies in the pound.

I am guessing this is Alex Jones' theory anyhow.

HOLA447
3 hours ago, Roman Roady said:

In my more paranoid moments I think that this is what all of this is really about.

Whilst the "herd" is distracted, crash the system that was on life support anyway and clean up for pennies in the pound.

It`s all very convenient isn't it ;) 

They released lots of other nasties during the war and after on to the guinea pigs on the underground and round the country bacillus globigii being one of them. 

HOLA448
HOLA449
3 hours ago, Odakyu-sen said:

Who was it who said, "The time to buy property is when there is blood running in the streets."?

The quote was something along the lines of 

‘buy (shares) when there is blood on the streets, even if it’s your own’

and it was buffet

HOLA4410
16 minutes ago, jiltedjen said:

The quote was something along the lines of 

‘buy (shares) when there is blood on the streets, even if it’s your own’

and it was buffet

I thought it was much older, one of the Rothschilds allegedly said it pre-war.

Whether that's correct or no someone certainly took that advice around 1940 when stocks and London property had become cheap.

Jews who had made their way to Britain and had some money reasoned that if the enemy got across the Channel they were toast anyway.

But if that failed then you're going to become very wealthy. I can't but admire the logic. 

Other ethnicities/nationalities may well have participated, that's just how the story was told to me by a stockbroker in the 60s.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
On 13/03/2020 at 17:54, Roman Roady said:

I`m more positive - people see a BBC reporter wandering about in Rome and wonder "Why isn`t she masked up.....why is she even there if it is so dangerous...etc. etc." then they talk to their friends about how it is all B.S or go on a conspiracy website to express how they think there is an element of B.S in the narrative that is going on at the moment. IME more and more people are openly saying that the news narratives are B.S and the financial elites are pulling strings....and it is so obvious that surely everybody knows this..right? ....This attitude is a million miles removed from the public attitudes and beliefs that allowed a monster property bubble to develop, of course if we really do have a serious pandemic whether people are awake or not is not going to make any difference unfortunately..........

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
4 hours ago, crazypabs said:

2008 stocks fell by half from peak to trough. That was just a financial crisis. They threw money at it and boom bust boom.

This time a virus doesn't care for money. This will run for a while yet.

Called it, and low and behold stock market futures hit a stop lock

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/stock-market-news-live-updates-march-16-2020-220735000.html

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
20 hours ago, jiltedjen said:

i think after a weekend to think about it people will cool their heads. Must of lost most of what we were going to lose already, especially on the FTSE100

maybe the dow jones and S&P500 has to shed a bit more. 

Possibly not! Rationality not the capitalist's strongest hand.

Edited by Trump Invective

HOLA4423
20 hours ago, jiltedjen said:

i think after a weekend to think about it people will cool their heads. Must of lost most of what we were going to lose already, especially on the FTSE100

If the stock market can be irrational on the way up then it can be irrational on the way down.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425
23 hours ago, Bluestone59 said:

I thought it was much older, one of the Rothschilds allegedly said it pre-war.

Whether that's correct or no someone certainly took that advice around 1940 when stocks and London property had become cheap.

Jews who had made their way to Britain and had some money reasoned that if the enemy got across the Channel they were toast anyway.

But if that failed then you're going to become very wealthy. I can't but admire the logic. 

Other ethnicities/nationalities may well have participated, that's just how the story was told to me by a stockbroker in the 60s.

I think it was the Rothchilds who were bankers during the napoleonic wars, they sent a message back that the English were going to lose, the stock market ranked and they bought loads for pennies on the pound. 

Making themselves the richest people on the planet.