House Price Crash Forum

Coronavirus - potential Black Swan?

HOLA441

I've just had this news story confirmed by a contact at Merck.  It appears there was something Matt Hancock didn't **** up.

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-rejected-contracts-and-a-hollywood-movie-how-uk-struck-deal-to-guarantee-vaccine-supply-12204044

Edited by Will!
Matt Hancock must have been ****-a-hoop about that.

• Replies 58.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arpeggio

• Peter Hun

• Confusion of VIs

• Bruce Banner

HOLA442
4 minutes ago, pig said:

I don't think anybody knows what's going to happen next,  it's simply a question of hope for the best prepare for the worst.

Something unexpected can always turn up but on what we know now we should be able to stay on the "roadmap". 

The government's expectation management has been quite smart, moving the conversation from moaning about the speed of reopening to hoping we can stick to the plan and get a summer holiday.

HOLA443
17 minutes ago, Confusion of VIs said:

I doubt we will see a third wave maybe a ripple. Europe's third wave came before a significant proportion of their populations were vaccinated and was caused in part by their belated response to the Kent variant. 

Here with well over half the population vaccinated now and almost all before the Autumn we should be able to proceed with reopening. 

I think what we are now seeing is the government managing down expectation so as to get more credit when they hit their reopening targets.        

Agreed, we've also been under more stringent restrictions than most of Europe (who're only just going back into lockdowns) whilst that vaccination has been happening. Dare I say it ... but the UK is really looking like it's come from behind and is smashing it this time

HOLA444
13 minutes ago, pig said:

I don't think anybody knows what's going to happen next,  it's simply a question of hope for the best prepare for the worst.

Dunno, the conspiracy types and covid deniers were pulling out this "well, no one REALLY knows" line when cases were on the way up, probably worth following logic and reason now that they're on the way down as we did when they were on the way up ;) 

HOLA445
HOLA446
28 minutes ago, Confusion of VIs said:

I doubt we will see a third wave maybe a ripple. Europe's third wave came before a significant proportion of their populations were vaccinated and was caused in part by their belated response to the Kent variant. 

Here with well over half the population vaccinated now and almost all before the Autumn we should be able to proceed with reopening. 

I think what we are now seeing is the government managing down expectation so as to get more credit when they hit their reopening targets.        

There will be another wave due to the SA variant.

Boris is telling us right now, there is going to be a third wave.

We may have a smaller wave due to the Kent strain and those who are not yet vaccinated.

Then, we will have a SA wave, if that can be stopped or atleast held off until autumn, atleast that gives us time. If the SA virus gets a hold in the UK, then we will see a wave much sooner.

HOLA447
30 minutes ago, The Spaniard said:

See what Mr Rate has to say at 2:00 into this clip from Shooter😲

Also, judging by what has happened to John Magafuli, that 10 year old girl on bitchute needs to be careful. 😬

Yes I know about John Magafuli. At least Tanzania had no excess deaths throughout 2020 while ignoring COVID and not locking down.

On 21/03/2021 at 13:54, Dr Doom said:

The "variants" is a scam to generate further profits for the pharmaceutical industry.

Through further indefinite vaccination programs. 

New York variant now too....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9389207/New-York-Covid-variant-evade-vaccine-triggered-immunity-UK.html

UK is the most vaccinated in Europe....

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1196071/covid-19-vaccination-rate-in-europe-by-country/

Yet excess death patterns don't appear unique when comparing countries that are much less vaccinated. Israel is vaccinated the most with around 50% of its population now, yet it is one of the few that has excess deaths so far for 2021.

https://www.euromomo.eu/graphs-and-maps/

The map on there would also seem at odds with the fact that in January alone, UK had 20,000 excess deaths over the 5 year average (according to ONS).

Edited by Arpeggio

HOLA448
HOLA449
23 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

Yes I know about John Magafuli. At least Tanzania had no excess deaths throughout 2020 while ignoring COVID and not locking down.

Polly St George has also been researching John Magafuli, his death, the new President of Tanzania and the recent deaths of several other African politicians.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/SXDvSnDwUe3Y/

HOLA4410
2 minutes ago, The Spaniard said:

Polly St George has also been researching John Magafuli, his death, the new President of Tanzania and the recent deaths of several other African politicians.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/SXDvSnDwUe3Y/

I'll have a look. This one from Dave Cullen is about a COVID advertising contract lasting another 2 years starting in April.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/LMYtz9rWWJee/

HOLA4411
34 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

How did your vaccination go?

I haven't been vaccinated, I won't be having it.

I rather allow my body to fight it off naturally. I've got antibodies to cv19 also, so I've obviously had it and been asymptomatic.

Edited by Speed1987

HOLA4412
1 minute ago, Speed1987 said:

I haven't been vaccinated, I won't be having it.

Good. You might already realize this but in the future we will be blamed for the deaths of those who are vaccinated. It's "gene therapy" anyway. Winter 2021 is going to make 2020 look like a health spa weekend retreat.

I posted this earlier incase you missed it.

https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/medicine/1913/richet/lecture/

In a nutshell, the incubation period to become anaphylactized is 3 to 4 weeks, the state is permanent and this might be relevant to the 12 week delay between the 2 jabs in the UK and also explain why some are fine after the 1st jab then die after the 2nd.

HOLA4413
38 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

I'll have a look. This one from Dave Cullen is about a COVID advertising contract lasting another 2 years starting in April.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/LMYtz9rWWJee/

Thanks, Arpeggio.

Good to see DC hitting his stride again and not so downbeat as he has appeared to be of late, and as usual quoting official documents to back his argument.

HOLA4414
1 hour ago, Speed1987 said:

There will be another wave due to the SA variant.

Boris is telling us right now, there is going to be a third wave.

We may have a smaller wave due to the Kent strain and those who are not yet vaccinated.

Then, we will have a SA wave, if that can be stopped or atleast held off until autumn, atleast that gives us time. If the SA virus gets a hold in the UK, then we will see a wave much sooner.

At a Q&A given to staff at my wife's trust a couple of weeks ago a SAGE virologist said that the studies that show the AZ vaccine does not protect against the SA variant are badly flawed and he expected that both the AZ and Pfizer vaccines will be shown to offer good protection.   

HOLA4415
51 minutes ago, The Spaniard said:

Thanks, Arpeggio.

Good to see DC hitting his stride again and not so downbeat as he has appeared to be of late, and as usual quoting official documents to back his argument.

DCs point at 7:40 is how foresee it too. Digital vaccine passes were previously a "conspiracy theory" yet they are happening now (e.g. Israel and some schools in liberal cities of US) as per ID2020. People who are OK with having a digital vaccine ID in order to "live normally" and think this will only apply to COVID19 and / or further COVID19 vaccines = naive, naive, naive.

Vaccine passes are coming for the UK. They need to get as many people as possible to take the vaccine until the non-vaccinated are as small group as possible. Once this is done things like vaccine passes will be brought out and coercion will be used to further minimize that group. Basically Tony Blair's ID card thing but with much more control over people's lives. Tony Blair as you might know is very enthusiastic on this.

As for where he mentions the global warming scam, we are heading towards a grand solar minimum.

21688156_1659462687438797_66960052918118

Edited by Arpeggio

HOLA4416
25 minutes ago, Confusion of VIs said:

At a Q&A given to staff at my wife's trust a couple of weeks ago a SAGE virologist said that the studies that show the AZ vaccine does not protect against the SA variant are badly flawed and he expected that both the AZ and Pfizer vaccines will be shown to offer good protection.   

Agreed - but why given the risk are there no studies on the effectiveness against the SA variant - except a study of 2.000 people from South Africa? 

HOLA4417
1 hour ago, Arpeggio said:

Good. You might already realize this but in the future we will be blamed for the deaths of those who are vaccinated. It's "gene therapy" anyway. Winter 2021 is going to make 2020 look like a health spa weekend retreat.

I posted this earlier incase you missed it.

https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/medicine/1913/richet/lecture/

In a nutshell, the incubation period to become anaphylactized is 3 to 4 weeks, the state is permanent and this might be relevant to the 12 week delay between the 2 jabs in the UK and also explain why some are fine after the 1st jab then die after the 2nd.

7B22BE59-7C9D-472F-8279-9639F456D17D.thumb.jpeg.275ff80dbf5a1bea96e6b4b3e700a34e.jpeg

HOLA4418
Just now, MARTINX9 said:

Agreed - but why given the risk are there no studies on the effectiveness against the SA variant - except a study of 2.000 people from South Africa? 

There are several ongoing but not yet completed/published, however the emerging finding have been good enough for SA to continue using the AZ vaccine.  Pfizer are claiming they expect to show near 100% effectiveness.  

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
5 minutes ago, Confusion of VIs said:

There are several ongoing but not yet completed/published, however the emerging finding have been good enough for SA to continue using the AZ vaccine.  Pfizer are claiming they expect to show near 100% effectiveness.  

The South African Health Minister has just flogged off 1 million Astrazeneca doses to other African nations.

HOLA4421
13 minutes ago, satsuma said:

7B22BE59-7C9D-472F-8279-9639F456D17D.thumb.jpeg.275ff80dbf5a1bea96e6b4b3e700a34e.jpeg

I see the paramedics are administering an urgently needed PCR test to the victim.

My original post on the subject of being anaphylactized giving examples of people dying after vaccine from anaphylactic shock without a bus being nearby is here.....

Chief Norwegian Investigator and Physician Pal Andre Holme has also attributed the AZ jab to blood clots.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
23 minutes ago, Bruce Banner said:

Ye Gods, just when I didn't think it was possible to hate this government any more.

Pow6MnVRKizIavoQScHl_page1-2_1616451533_

.....but can't you see? they are doing this so we can get back to normal again.

If the government just executed anyone who disagrees with it we would get us back our freedoms even faster.

HOLA4425