House Price Crash Forum

Man With An Axe Attacks 21 On Train In Germany

HOLA441

There was a "terrorist expert" on LBC this morning,some doctor from a uni. Said that people are confused about Muslims and that all sharia is perceived as bad. It's ignorance apparently. His biggest concern, the far right. I 5hit you not.

The "far right" can go and take too many laxatives, for all I care! I just want to see "common sense", a rare item! Any law that is not PinLaw is bad. I am fountain of virtue, and a pyramid of solid wisdom. Athough my mate Roger thinks I am unreasonable, and only sometime right! Unbeliever! :blink:

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

There was a "terrorist expert" on LBC this morning,some doctor from a uni. Said that people are confused about Muslims and that all sharia is perceived as bad. It's ignorance apparently. His biggest concern, the far right. I 5hit you not.

Send him on a fact finding mission to Syria. Should be fun.

HOLA443
HOLA444

I notice that young "idealists" get killed for older "leaders", who don't like being killed, even if they imagine a trip to heaven will ensue. :blink: The old boys know a mug when they see one.

Did you read about the journalist (I think she was French) who pretended she wanted to be an Isis bride? The Isis leader she was in touch with asked her to bring him various duty free items inc. IIRC expensive designer sunglasses and aftershave.

HOLA445

Did you read about the journalist (I think she was French) who pretended she wanted to be an Isis bride? The Isis leader she was in touch with asked her to bring him various duty free items inc. IIRC expensive designer sunglasses and aftershave.

That's very "holy". Pin thinks not. :wacko:

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

Yes, I guess you don't see many old suicide bombers.

Is it because like rock stars they just shouldn't get old or is it that young people are just so impressionable and emotional. A bit like Bremainers actually. Or is it that virgins/grapes just aren't that appealing any more.

I would do anything if I thought there were 72 grapes waiting for me in Heaven.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

This 'lad' looked about 25, I hope the do an autopsy and work out how old he is, just to shine a light on how naive the German authorities are.

Someone mentioned something about thigh muscle being a memory muscle yesterday. You have to be dead to explore it properly apparently.

HOLA4412

I notice that young "idealists" get killed for older "leaders", who don't like being killed, even if they imagine a trip to heaven will ensue. :blink: The old boys know a mug when they see one.

In the days when the BBC seemed to have some balls. Quite hard to credit a prog like this would get made now.

There's stacks of these clips on Youtube.

Monkey Dust is like the workings of my head, but on the telly.

I miss its brutal truth.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

In the days when the BBC seemed to have some balls. Quite hard to credit a prog like this would get made now.

There's stacks of these clips on Youtube.

Monkey Dust is like the workings of my head, but on the telly.

I miss its brutal truth.

I loved Monkey Dust, wonderfully dark and very funny - if anyone here hasn't seen it, I really encourage you to check it out - your right, it wouldn't be made these days.

Another show from back in the day that I don't think would get made any more is 'TV Offal'.

HOLA4415

Muslamic mentalists are the far right. Just because they also believe in fairies, somehow their politics is untouchable.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421

This 'so called' lot are not stupid. It appears they have realised being successful without being first caught for 'big bang' type attacks is a lot of hassle. So they are now getting individual 'martyrs' to just go out there and use whatever they can get their hands on to kill as many as possible. And do it on a daily basis. Total scum but have to give it to them - its a genius move. Constant fear - everywhere.

What I said a week ago ^

HOLA4422

What I said a week ago ^

Only the ministry of misinformation haven't recognised/cottoned on to this blatant change of tactic.

How many more have to die before they admit that they fooked up?

Open border policy is great in an Unitarian Star Trek society. Bloody disaster in reality where brain washed idiots love to cook in a multicultural melting pot of incompatibility.

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Archived