House Price Crash Forum

Man With An Axe Attacks 21 On Train In Germany

HOLA441

"In the meantime, a text in Pashto was also found that was partly written in Arabic characters and partly in Latin characters, which indicates that this could be someone who has self-radicalised recently," he said.

http://news.sky.com/story/train-axe-attack-carriage-like-slaughterhouse-10505574

Among the injured were four members of a family from Hong Kong, according to the South China Morning Post.

They are a 62-year-old man, 58-year-old woman, their 27-year-old daughter and her 31-year-old boyfriend, the paper said.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

+1 Mattydread.

I hate the way BBC types talk about Islam as if it is fact and then they rubbish other beliefs.

Indeed, they always say "the prophet Mohammed" as if it's a fact. No "so-called" there, and no "son of God, Jesus" when talking about Christianity.

Edit: oops, see newbonic beat me to that point.

HOLA443
HOLA444

http://youtu.be/iM7Zn64fBTI

This is the BBC in full Dhimmi mode.

I managed 15 minutes before I triggered.

I can't recall as it was sometime ago when I watched it,but the presenter announces himself as some kind of scientist and a Muslim. This is straight up,so that you know it's all legit.

Apparently Islam invented everything and we have Mohammed,the illiterate nonce to thank.

Awful.

HOLA445

Yep, I constantly send tweets to Fivelive off a morning tell them not to use the phrase 'the prophet' but it does not stop them. It should be 'the Messiah Jesus Christ' or whatever then. But, of course it is only islam.

It is yet another way of the drip, drip, drip, islamification of Europe and the UK.

HOLA446

IS release video of Afghan Knifeman

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36832909

In the video, a young man brandishing a knife says he is an "IS soldier" preparing for a suicide mission.

The self-styled news agency of IS said he had launched the attack "in answer to the calls to target the countries of the coalition fighting the Islamic State".

In the video, IS identified the attacker as Muhammad Riyad, who can be heard speaking Pashto.

Deny that.

HOLA447
HOLA448

IS release video of Afghan Knifeman

In the video, a young man brandishing a knife says he is an "IS soldier" preparing for a suicide mission.

The self-styled news agency of IS said he had launched the attack "in answer to the calls to target the countries of the coalition fighting the Islamic State".

In the video, IS identified the attacker as Muhammad Riyad, who can be heard speaking Pashto.

Deny that.

But they will spin it.

As I type I am watching Sky News and they just said that there is still some doubt about whether he was linked to ISIS.

So the guy came to Germany over a year ago as a refugee, he has an ISIS flag in his room and he makes a video saying that he was an ISIS soldier which, um, ISIS release after his attack. Yep, that is enough for some in the media to still have some doubts.

HOLA449

But they will spin it.

As I type I am watching Sky News and they just said that there is still some doubt about whether he was linked to ISIS.

So the guy came to Germany over a year ago as a refugee, he has an ISIS flag in his room and he makes a video saying that he was an ISIS soldier which, um, ISIS release after his attack. Yep, that is enough for some in the media to still have some doubts.

Not actually a member but obsessed with them, and they like what he did so are happy to say "That's us" isn't a massively implausible possibility IMO.

HOLA4410

Not actually a member but obsessed with them, and they like what he did so are happy to say "That's us" isn't a massively implausible possibility IMO.

Even if true - what's the difference ? He's doing it on their behalf - the end result is the same.

He's a freelance 'Martyr'

HOLA4411

The BBC, Sky News et al have spent hundreds, probably thousands, of hours in the past few years interviewing so-called terrorist 'experts' who repeatedly say that the trouble with fighting ISIS is that they are a loose collection of people that any muslim, who identifies with jihad, can be a member of.

At those times, when they wish to fill airtime, it suits the broadcasters' agenda to interview such people. At times like this it is not in their interests so they come up with excuses.

HOLA4412

Even if true - what's the difference ? He's doing it on their behalf - the end result is the same.

He's a freelance 'Martyr'

Sure, but news sources should do a bit better than "Well, doesn't matter if we're accurate as long as the end result is the same" (I'm not naive enough to think that they are actually better).

HOLA4413

He would have had to have sent them (IS) the Video wouldn't he?

(Prior to the attack)

and they (IS) have named him which the authourities & media haven't yet?

HOLA4414

What's membership anyway? I don't think the IRA kept an official membership list and made sure they recorded when everybody paid their subs.

HOLA4415

He would have had to have sent them (IS) the Video wouldn't he?

(Prior to the attack)

and they (IS) have named him which the authourities & media haven't yet?

Don't know, all I heard was that there's a video, not that IS released it.

I'm not saying that he wasn't, there just seems to be rather too much jumping to conclusions going on and whilst they're generally very plausible conclusions I don't like the way people appear to be treating them as definite fact, it feels like it's being done mostly just to lurch in the opposite direction to the BBC's pussyfooting around the issue.

HOLA4416

Don't know, all I heard was that there's a video, not that IS released it.

I'm not saying that he wasn't, there just seems to be rather too much jumping to coinclusions going on and whilst they're generally very plausible conclusions I don't like the way people appear to be treating them as definite fact, it feels like it's being done mostly just to lurch in the opposite direction to the BBC's pussyfooting around the issue.

IS released the video this afternoon on its supposed media outlet.

The BBC & Sky have both confirmed this in their reporting today.

BBC link already posted

Independant

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/isis-claims-germany-train-attacker-as-fighter-for-islamist-group-a7144156.html

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

German train attack: Afghan knifeman 'wanted revenge' for friend's death

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36837109

Bavarian regional prosecutor Erik Ohlenschlager said the boy was a devout Muslim and wanted to get revenge on "infidels" who had harmed his Muslim friends. He accepted that his own death was a possibility.

Mr Ohlenschlager said the attack was "definitely politically motivated"

HOLA4420

I notice that young "idealists" get killed for older "leaders", who don't like being killed, even if they imagine a trip to heaven will ensue. :blink: The old boys know a mug when they see one.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422

Im pleased to see the french police shoot to kill these scumbags and french officers are openly carrying guns. Perhaps its time our police get guns for a quick response in such a situation.

The prospect of being attacked by some jihadist loony is bad enough, I don't want to be worrying about being shot by the police as well.

HOLA4423
HOLA4424

Maybe the BBC needs to bring out a version of Cluedo or whatever its called.

10 bodies found in the library, blown up. An ISIS flag and the butler heard someone shouting Alu Akbar.

Was it: Colonel Mustard, Nurse White or Muhammed al'Butt?

Colonel gadaffi in the minaret with the yellow-cake!!! I WIN!

HOLA4425

Archived