House Price Crash Forum

Brexit What Happens Next Thread ---multiple merged threads.

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
35 minutes ago, localhero1983 said:

Brexit is only undeliverable when you have remain PM's such as May treating Brexit like a direct asteroid hit on the UK where the UK now needs to be saved as best they can from the damage. Most of the UK though never saw Brexit as a cruel act from God, they saw it as their saviour, and as of yet nobody has addressed that issue.

There is some truth to what you’re saying but don’t you think that the option you are talking about is supported by only about 15% and not by most of the UK.

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
10 minutes ago, rollover said:

There is some truth to what you’re saying but don’t you think that the option you are talking about is supported by only about 15% and not by most of the UK.

In all honesty Rollover I have absolutely zero idea of the varying reasons and their  percentages or intelligence levels of the Brexiteers,  and I have little time for most of the people that claim they do. All I know is that I respect every last one of their reasons whatever they are for voting Leave, even though broadly they were wrong ?

Edited by localhero1983

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
2 minutes ago, kzb said:

Another sensible Brexit proposal which will be roundly ignored by all sides.  To add to a large collection of ignored documents.

They need the Irish border to be maintained as an insoluble problem.  They don't want a solution to it.

Absolutely correct. Rather like we couldn't control cheap labour imports because of the EU.

They (the rich who profit by it) want us in the EU for said cheap labour & nice cosy relationship they have with other rich people in their EU club.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
16 minutes ago, kzb said:

Another sensible Brexit proposal which will be roundly ignored by all sides.  To add to a large collection of ignored documents.

They need the Irish border to be maintained as an insoluble problem.  They don't want a solution to it.

“Brexit brain” Shanker Singham.  Best laugh I’ve had all day.

HOLA4416
1 minute ago, ****-eyed octopus said:

Mr. Banner, still waiting for an example of an unprovoked insulting Brexiteer .

I'm not going to search through 2775 pages, you'll have to do it yourself if you're really interested.

Suffice to say, both sides are equally intransigent and insults have been going back and forth.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
39 minutes ago, copydude said:

It's difficult though.  Politically, a 2nd ref - having not implemented the first - is a very hard sell and the Tories would get the backlash. 

Exactly, we are heading for just leaving on "No Deal" IMO, that is becoming more a narrative on SKY etc. from guests, and the presenters are being talked down a lot more when they try to say "But, but shouldn`t we just vote again til we get the right answer". Great popcorn moments ahead.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
8 minutes ago, Bruce Banner said:

I'm not going to search through 2775 pages, you'll have to do it yourself if you're really interested.

Suffice to say, both sides are equally intransigent and insults have been going back and forth.

Sorry that won't do. You've made an assertion & expect us to believe it solely because you've said so. On the other hand I can cite IMHAL, jonb2, HairyOb1 right away.

Edited by cock-eyed octopus

HOLA4421
2 minutes ago, dances with sheeple said:

Exactly, we are heading for just leaving on "No Deal" IMO, that is becoming more a narrative on SKY etc. from guests, and the presenters are being talked down a lot more when they try to say "But, but shouldn`t we just vote again til we get the right answer". Great popcorn moments ahead.

I believe we are being herded down the 2nd referendum track.

HOLA4422
Just now, ****-eyed octopus said:

Sorry that won' do. You've made an assertion & expect us to believe it solely because you've said so. On the other hand I can cite IMHAL, jonb2, HairyOb1 right away.

90% of unprovoked ad homs are from Remainers.  Also see Peter Hun.

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
1 minute ago, ****-eyed octopus said:

Sorry that won't do. You've made an assertion & expect us to believe it solely because you've said so. On the other hand I can cite IMHAL, jonb2, HairyOb1 right away.

It will have to do, I really can't be bothered.

I don't care if you believe it or not, but as far as I'm concerned both sides are as bad as each other.

HOLA4425