House Price Crash Forum

It's Not About Making Money - Tony Blair

interestrateripoff

HOLA441
'It's not about making money' says Tony Blair

If he has lots of property and isn't worth much is he a debt junky with large mortgages? Which may possible mean he's vulnerable to a property correction. If so then "it's not about making money".

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

It's not about money, said by someone who is rich.

It may not be about money for him as he has plenty, for others life isn't so rosy.

That's right. It is always easy not to care about money when you have more than enough.

Likewise, it is easy not to worry about house prices or rents when you have a house (or enough house's to live wherever you want, as in the Blair's case!).

It would be such a sad story if it turned out that Blair is leveraged up to his eyeballs and gets wiped out by the bursting of the bubble.

Wouldn't that be funny if they were leveraged up to the hilt! How I would laugh! :P

HOLA4414

Of course like any individual he's entitled to express his opinion but it would be better if there had been a bit more than waffle and pretty meaningless generalities.

It sounds very much like he would like Labour to be similar to the olden days of Blair and Brown. That is more lies, delusion, betrayal and deceit of core supporters (as well as parliament) along with massive debt and fraud etc plus a hefty amount of incompetence and tomfoolery and then almost total reliance on ever increasing house prices to support the economy - even if housing didn't seem to rate a mention in the report on his speech.

So how much debt and fraud does he propose the UK should take on if Labour does win the next general election.

Edited by billybong

HOLA4415
HOLA4416

He's doing God's work (so says the voice inside his head)

He says its not about making money but it is about making a difference.

Uh huh. I don't think you are the second coming of Jesus Christ, Mr Blair.

If you want to make a difference, give all your money away, and walk the streets preaching peace and forgiveness. Do it now!

Edited by 200p

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420

I wouldn't be surprised if he was only worth 20 million .......possibly about a couple of years income for him. He seems to be a wasteful type.....some how having a big personal entourage of non jobs now surrounding Blair plc....they must be expensive.

He's running his personal life like he ran the Uk public sector highly leveraged and over staffed.

I'm guessing the income has all been wasted but keeps his head above water thanks to the miracle of HPI.

Edited by crashmonitor

HOLA4421

I wouldn't be surprised if he was only worth 20 million .......possibly about a couple of years income for him. He seems to be a wasteful type.....some how having a big personal entourage of non jobs now surrounding Blair plc....they must be expensive.

He's running his personal life like he ran the Uk public sector highly leveraged and over staffed.

I'm guessing the income has all been wasted but keeps his head above water thanks to the miracle of HPI.

he's being honest!! for a change.

it's NOT about the money,

it was, and always has been...about the CONTROL......mwa...haa....haaa....haa.....haa....aa

651318-tony-blair.jpg

HOLA4422
HOLA4423

They say a good liar believes their own lies.

A really good liar can fake sincerity. So you think they believe what they say.

An actor uses something like that for good. A good salesman or politician has it. But Blair had the best training of all to be a convincing liar, as a barrister.

HOLA4424

Is it about making the world a better place then?

Has Mr blair done this do you think?

Not for the UK although compared to Iraqi Christians and other religious minorities in Iraq, we got off lightly, I don't know how he sleeps at night.

Edited by iamnumerate

HOLA4425