House Price Crash Forum

The Bubbly Bitcoin Thread -- Merged Threads

HOLA441

Bank of England has issued a warning I would take that as a hint to get out of bitcoin now...... 

Coming soon is central bankers digital currencies so they can keep control of the system. Central bankers will crush bitcoin by central bankers regulation. 

I would sell out now STMA. 

HOLA442
6 minutes ago, MonsieurCopperCrutch said:

I just don't find your advice sincere mate. It always seems to be based on the salty tears of anguish having sold your precious bitcoins for buttons. '

ah yes..I could have been a billionaire according to mark

such rubbish.

NO one speculated on it then. It was a novelty thing supposed to take over the world as a substitute for pound or dollar

It failed.

Edited by Warlord

HOLA443
10 minutes ago, mrlegend123 said:

Bank of England has issued a warning I would take that as a hint to get out of bitcoin now...... 

Coming soon is central bankers digital currencies so they can keep control of the system. Central bankers will crush bitcoin by central bankers regulation. 

Always the new members with a handful of posts believe this shit. Sell if you want Mr weak hands, you will never back in again. Watch the price sail off to £100k+

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

Updated beginners guide to facile bitcoin comments.

Some good contributions recently, keep em coming.

• Its like myspace waiting for facebook
  • Its tulips all over again
  • This/these other coins have better tech
  • "they" wont let it happen
  • No intrinsic value
  • No valuation fundamentals 
  • Its too volatile to be a currency
  • Blockchain, not bitcoin
  • It uses too much energy
  • Everyone will suddenly come to their senses
  • Central banks will issue their own digital currency
  • Someone might hack it
Edited by goldbug9999

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
4 minutes ago, goldbug9999 said:

Updated beginners guide to facile bitcoin comments.

Some good contributions recently, keep em coming.

• Its like myspace waiting for facebook
  • Its tulips all over again
  • This/these other coins have better tech
  • "they" wont let it happen
  • No intrinsic value
  • No valuation fundamentals 
  • Its too volatile to be a currency
  • Blockchain, not bitcoin
  • It uses too much energy
  • Everyone will suddenly come to their senses
  • Central banks will issue their own digital currency
  • Someone might hack it

Why is central banks issuing their own digital currency on the list? Its the most likely outcome.

Sticking your finger in your ears saying la la la I cant hear you doesnt make it go away.

Of course you already know that, so we can all draw the obvious conclusion.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
6 minutes ago, goldbug9999 said:

Its pretty much a certainty but it doesn't matter, it will be inflationary and thus just drive value into bitcoin.

As soon as they feel more threatened by it than their desire to tax it they will act and it will be gone faster than Markyh can say who wants to buy a second hand Ferrari.

HOLA4414
6 minutes ago, Chunketh said:

No thanks, I don't gamble.

All non cash investments are a gamble. All can go to zero. None are gaurenteed. You find one, i will invest. Even Government bondholder can effectively go to zero.  Zimbabwe Gov bonds anyone, great yield. 

HOLA4415

People must be mad to invest in a unregulated bitcoin. 21 million coins in total which not all been mined with handful of people owning 17 million (could be held by China funding their building projects all we know) that means only over 3 million are being brought and sold in the 'market'. 

Bitcoin is sucking uneducated investors in which traders are taking advantage of them. Just watch the bitcoin videos. 

Rich famous people tweet about other digital currencies and price go up, they sell and their followers buy. A good business model in my eyes for the rich and famous tho. 

I rather keep my money in regulated markets and move capital between asset classes. I am happy with my 10%+ returns in regulated markets. 

Bitcoin = unregulated and backed by nothing..... 

Lastly, I have been a member for years but not posted recently.

HOLA4416
3 minutes ago, markyh said:

All non cash investments are a gamble. All can go to zero. None are gaurenteed. You find one, i will invest. Even Government bondholder can effectively go to zero.  Zimbabwe Gov bonds anyone, great yield. 

Yep they all are. Spread your risk and own the world. Simple.

HOLA4417
48 minutes ago, mrlegend123 said:

😂😂😂

just like the FCA announced ban on crypto derivatives because they need to ‘protect’ retail investors from volatility strangely coincided with the recent precipitous rise yeah?

HOLA4418
1 minute ago, mrlegend123 said:

People must be mad to invest in a unregulated bitcoin. 21 million coins in total which not all been mined with handful of people owning 17 million (could be held by China funding their building projects all we know) that means only over 3 million are being brought and sold in the 'market'. 

Bitcoin is sucking uneducated investors in which traders are taking advantage of them. Just watch the bitcoin videos. 

Rich famous people tweet about other digital currencies and price go up, they sell and their followers buy. A good business model in my eyes for the rich and famous tho. 

I rather keep my money in regulated markets and move capital between asset classes. I am happy with my 10%+ returns in regulated markets. 

They dont see the lack of backing as a problem, weirdly.

HOLA4419
9 minutes ago, goldbug9999 said:

Its pretty much a certainty but it doesn't matter, it will be inflationary and thus just drive value into bitcoin.

Yep. nothing will change. 👍 . Nothing is being banned, it's all about tighter regulation, legitimisation, much more policing of the FIAT gateways..................................and all for one purpose.

Rigid extraction of their cut via TAX, pushed under the guise of "Money Laundering and Terrorism" .

But there will always be some tax friendly exit somewhere sovereign, and Like Raoul Pal says, that's all you need for the rich to filter through, but will be to remote and expensive for the little man with five figures of Bitcoin profits to use.

I plan to have seven figures by the time the get themselves together.

HOLA4420

What are people's view on the Yaun Group and what is being paraded as China's state sponsored crypto currency?

We know China are expected to be the financial centre of the world in about 12 years... Is this the beginning? It was released yesterday it seems. I appreciate there is some negative remarks out there... but just wondered if anyone had more of an inside view on this?

https://cointelegraph.com/news/state-owned-chinese-bank-rolls-out-atms-for-digital-yuan

HOLA4421
4 minutes ago, mrlegend123 said:

Your little people ****** off. 

HOLA4422
3 minutes ago, mrlegend123 said:

And like I post to every comment like this....what makes you believe that everyone holding crypto only holds crypto? 

plenty of skin in ‘regulated markets’ - including fiat, shares, and PMs, thanks. Plus I’ve lost *far* more in those by holding bad investments over the years than I ever have with hodling crypto. 

and I never once expected to be bailed out for my bad decisions. Like any investor, you live with your choices. 

HOLA4423

I worked on a bank project a few years ago in the run up to banks being required to send customers interest on retail deposits to HMRC. That is so that the interest gets taxed (if applicable) via PAYE. I won't say what other "projects" were on the go, but I will tell you that the amount of information the government has on you is far more than you know. The systems in place would make it very easy today to effectively ban bitcoin. Expect measures to be applied in the not too distant future, and don't make the foolish assumption that you'll be able to withdraw money that has previously had bitcoin written all over. 

I heard something on the radio the other day about bitcoin and banks, although I was only half paying attention. I do remember the guy saying "if you get involved with bitcoin, you will lose everything". This was probably the Bank of England giving their hint to those in the know that the plug is going to be pulled sooner rather than later.

HOLA4424
2 minutes ago, warpig said:

What are people's view on the Yaun Group and what is being paraded as China's state sponsored crypto currency?

We know China are expected to be the financial centre of the world in about 12 years... Is this the beginning? It was released yesterday it seems. I appreciate there is some negative remarks out there... but just wondered if anyone had more of an inside view on this?

https://cointelegraph.com/news/state-owned-chinese-bank-rolls-out-atms-for-digital-yuan

Yep they beat the Yanks to it. A centrally controlled countries wet dream is a Blockchain currency they can see everything you do with you money. change any tax law at will for any period, and control you. 

Want to ban you form eating more than Macdonalds a week? no problems program it in toy gov issued wallet. Suddenly on you second purchase, your payment is blocked. 

Speak out against the Government, ID via the shape of your ears in protest (china has this Tech, ears are like finger prints) . Suddenly you gov crypto wallet is frozen. You can buy anything, and there is no cash. 

It's a Taxation, control, Stimulas wet dream. They have been giving it out via "lottery" system for months. "Here, have a Gov cryptowallet and £1000, go try it. 

This......................is why you need Bitcoin.

HOLA4425