House Price Crash Forum

Gmtv Vote: Do You Think We're On The Verge Of A House Price Crash?

annylou

HOLA441

I jumped to conclusions.... and now realise you can vote for free on their GMTV website.

Apologies please...

>> Vote Away <<

The voting bit is on the left-hand side on their home page.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442
HOLA443

CviewUK - yes, it was news articles revealing those kinds of profits the telephone poll / quiz call-ins make which put me off voting.

Seems ok with this one if free to vote though.

Edited by friday

HOLA444
HOLA445

OK the VI are turning to wanting a HPC, this i have no doubt. Anybody who is bullish now needs a bit more time to offload [or to get their cashflow house in order] I told you all, "mr cant remember his name from Ipswich" of the Stonemasons has offloaded all his non-performing BTL. The code word is "GO GO GO", an all out assault media campaign to talk ourselves into a speedy crash.

Let the crash happen, so they can make a shed load of money again. Busniess people dont care which way the market goes, as long as it goes one way firmly or another. NO BODY WANTS A DRAWN OUT STAGNANT MARKET. How do you think propery millionaires became millionaires in a couple of years?

BOOM AND BUST IS THE WAY TO GO - ITS WoRKED fOR CENTURIES, IT WILL PREVAIL.

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

"On the verge of...."? my answer to this actually no (although I voted yes) as there wasnt another question "Are we already in the tail-spinning head wind down hill freefall of a HPC?" I would have answered a resounding yes to this question.

GMTV is hardly on the cutting edge though is it?....Sheeple TV at its finest. Who invented this new acronym "sheeple", I quite like it though, despite its derogatory undertones.

I actually voted for a GMTV quiz, there's a first time for everthing - 80% yes now...

THE CRASH IS HERE::: :lol::o:lol::o:lol::ph34r::ph34r: ENJOY THE RIDE.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

As little as this is "A simple vote" on GMTVs website could have massive implications to the state of mind of a typical GMTV sheep.....

If they see an overwhelming amount of response saying CRASH then your average uninformed sheep might just think twice and start investigating.....

Tesco.... Every little helps.....

HOLA4419

A quick tip for anyone who hasn't yet voted - it's best to cut & paste the link into the address bar of your browser, rather than just clicking on the link in someone's post. That way, the webmasters at gm.tv will have no idea where you came from.

(If you just click the link, your browser will tell the server at gm.tv that the referring page was from housepricecrash.co.uk. They might subsequently be able to detect ballot-stuffing by analysing their logfiles. Assuming they care, that is.)

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425