House Price Crash Forum

Government sleaze stories

Staffsknot

HOLA441
9 hours ago, Social Justice League said:

And the British public voted for the current government freely.  A country full of complete dick ends is what we have in 2021.  

Mainly the English though, as they still talk sh1te about the Empire and what class everyone is in.  Yawn.

It was BREXIT and the perceived reticence of Parliament that gave us this PM.

The EU VI's in the UK should have just taken it on the chin, immediately started the leave process and left on the softest BREXIT possible. That way we wouldn't have really left and by now we all might be thinking of when we re-join. I think even they realise that now.

But No.

They had to try and over turn the vote. Cameron resigned immediately, which had not been part of his stated response, thus clearing the way for a remain voting PM to put the Government in a position to attempt rescinding on the referendum result.

When his senses told him that nailing his colours to the "Get BREXIT Done" mantra might help him fulfill a long held ambition, we got BJ....and a jaded, cynical, desperate, angry and vengeful public voted for him.

Thats all done now, so I think we can expect his time in office to be limited now.

And...the UK public remain jaded, cynical, desperate, angry and vengeful...but with Westminster politics in general now, which is going to be interesting over the next few years!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442
13 hours ago, Staffsknot said:

Jesus this is more desperate than the Cummings excuses

Seriously that has to be your parody take on this

Id doubt there were any Pols are the parties.

I doubt they even knew the parties were happening.

All SPADS, civil servants and demosttics.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10290025/Were-FOUR-parties-inside-Downing-Street.html

Were there SIX parties in Downing Street and Whitehall? Claims of a festive quiz, Friday wine sessions and a bash to celebrate Dominic Cummings' exit put even more pressure on under-fire Boris Johnson

HOLA443
13 hours ago, Pmax2020 said:

Starmer and the media have done a dreadful job of questioning Boris. He completely changed his position today and no one pressed that. How could he repeatedly and confidently say no guidelines were broken regarding a gathering that 24 hours later he’s now saying he knows nothing about, and as such needs to be investigated.

Not one of those morons replied by asking “Did you attend?”, “We’re there party games?”, “How many people attended?”, “Was there catering”. 

If the lying charlatan refuses to answer the question then just go full on Paxman and repeatedly ask “why aren’t you answering our questions?”. 

I think with Starmer being an ex lawyer, people thought he might be like a TV lawyer, turns out hes like every lawyer I've met in real life. A big dull dud. 

It seems obvious to hammer him here. Even the 'we followed the rules', question him on that..I find it hard to believe that at the very least the spirit of the rules weren't broken. It's like getting 5 mates round and paying them £10 to paint my walls while we get sloshed, I guess that would have been legal technically, doesn't make it ok. 

HOLA444
13 hours ago, miguel said:

It's also known as 'the discard' for those familiar with the modus operandi of the narcissist, then the fat clown will love bomb the mistress. The pattern is always the same. 

He's very similar to Trump, psychologically. Sons of wealth and power but crucially missing the real affection of their fathers. 

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
2 hours ago, spyguy said:

Id doubt there were any Pols are the parties.

I doubt they even knew the parties were happening.

All SPADS, civil servants and demosttics.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10290025/Were-FOUR-parties-inside-Downing-Street.html

Were there SIX parties in Downing Street and Whitehall? Claims of a festive quiz, Friday wine sessions and a bash to celebrate Dominic Cummings' exit put even more pressure on under-fire Boris Johnson

Ahem November Johnson made a speech at a leaving do. Gavin Williamson was at one in December that has also been referred to.

This is desperate scrabbling mate give it up

HOLA4412

Its amazing how Starmer hands Johnson his **** and same ****** brigade run round shouting oh no he didn't he's a dud. Often because they don't either understand the facts or how PMQs works or to deflect from their boy having his knackers clackered once again.

Really beggers belief. I'm not even a Labour supporter its just so laughable to see

HOLA4413

I don't care if Starmer is boring. John Major was boring, and now he's rebranded as a sensible voice of the real conservatives. 

But we do get the leaders we deserve. USA deserved Trump. UK deserves Johnson. We're in that particular phase of masochism; deliberately making ourselves poorer, less relevant, less important on the world stage while fielding a floppy fat wind-up toy to wheeze out nationalistic platitudes and placating lies. 

The entire world views us as a laughing stock - and we like it that way. 

HOLA4414
2 hours ago, Roman Roady said:

The EU VI's in the UK should have just taken it on the chin, immediately started the leave process and left on the softest BREXIT possible. That way we wouldn't have really left and by now we all might be thinking of when we re-join. I think even they realise that now.

But No.

They had to try and over turn the vote. Cameron resigned immediately, which had not been part of his stated response, thus clearing the way for a remain voting PM to put the Government in a position to attempt rescinding on the referendum result.

When his senses told him that nailing his colours to the "Get BREXIT Done" mantra might help him fulfill a long held ambition, we got BJ....and a jaded, cynical, desperate, angry and vengeful public voted for him.

Thats all done now, so I think we can expect his time in office to be limited now.

And...the UK public remain jaded, cynical, desperate, angry and vengeful...but with Westminster politics in general now, which is going to be interesting over the next few years!

2 hours ago, Roman Roady said:

But No.

FFS are you really trying to pin this on the EU. Just really have a word with yourself the days of blaming shitshows on anyone but Westminster sailed a ******ing lifetime ago.

HOLA4415
Just now, PeanutButter said:

I don't care if Starmer is boring. John Major was boring, and now he's rebranded as a sensible voice of the real conservatives. 

But we do get the leaders we deserve. USA deserved Trump. UK deserves Johnson. We're in that particular phase of masochism; deliberately making ourselves poorer, less relevant, less important on the world stage while fielding a floppy fat wind-up toy to wheeze out nationalistic platitudes and placating lies. 

The entire world views us as a laughing stock - and we like it that way. 

I remember taking the mickey out of Yanks for electing Bush Jr... seems long time before can laugh at that one again from highground

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
1 minute ago, Staffsknot said:

I remember taking the mickey out of Yanks for electing Bush Jr... seems long time before can laugh at that one again from highground

That scene where he's at the kindergarten and gets the whisper in his ear about the 9/11 attacks...yeah, easy to laugh at him. Johnson in the same position would probably prat fall off his chair, fart audibly, and scramble on his knees into a cupboard. 

I don't say this lightly (not a Blair fan in the slightest) but he is completely correct in that Labour could gain significant ground if Starmer and co rejected wokeism. For me as a voter, it's the deciding factor. But when Starmer can't even answer 'what is a woman' there's no chance. 

HOLA4418
19 minutes ago, Staffsknot said:

Ahem November Johnson made a speech at a leaving do. Gavin Williamson was at one in December that has also been referred to.

This is desperate scrabbling mate give it up

The issue is the Dec party that the woman resigned over.

The Williamson one hes raised his hands, which sounds like xmas works drinks rather than a party.

The leaving one was just that - a works leaving do.

The Xmas party that the fuss about appears to have no Pol go to it.

HOLA4419
4 minutes ago, spyguy said:

The Williamson one hes raised his hands, which sounds like xmas works drinks rather than a party.

Keep licking that shtty ar*e Spyguy. The clown loves minions like you. 

HOLA4420
5 minutes ago, spyguy said:

Nope there are several parties being investigated. The first was pulled out because they claimed no party and if that broke rules all of them did.

Keep trying

HOLA4421
31 minutes ago, Staffsknot said:

FFS are you really trying to pin this on the EU. Just really have a word with yourself the days of blaming shitshows on anyone but Westminster sailed a ******ing lifetime ago.

Well you quoted me twice, I would have thought that you would have at least read one of them.

Calm down, read the text, inwardly digest.

I am not blaming the EU, I am blaming Remainers at Westminster…and Joe Public.

HOLA4422
2 minutes ago, Roman Roady said:

Well you quoted me twice, I would have thought that you would have at least read one of them.

Calm down, read the text, inwardly digest.

I am not blaming the EU, I am blaming Remainers at Westminster…and Joe Public.

And again no to blaming the Remainers too. This rewriting of history crap is a little wearing tbh.

How about this - its the Leave campaigners and voters willing to tolerate any level of inept Gov provided they deliver on a Leave slogan

HOLA4423
42 minutes ago, PeanutButter said:

That scene where he's at the kindergarten and gets the whisper in his ear about the 9/11 attacks...yeah, easy to laugh at him. Johnson in the same position would probably prat fall off his chair, fart audibly, and scramble on his knees into a cupboard. 

I don't say this lightly (not a Blair fan in the slightest) but he is completely correct in that Labour could gain significant ground if Starmer and co rejected wokeism. For me as a voter, it's the deciding factor. But when Starmer can't even answer 'what is a woman' there's no chance. 

I don't get this attitude.

On the one hand you can give your country to a bunch of lying, corrupt crooks who actively sneer at you and materially negatively impact you by stealing and handing tax money to their mates. Vote Conservative Party.

On the other hand you can give your country to a party who can't say what the definition of a woman is. And this makes your life materially worse how, and how much worse relative to the other party?

HOLA4424
3 hours ago, Roman Roady said:

But No.

This is revisionist cr4p.

There is zero chance the conservative party would have got away with that politically. You are purposely ommitting the hoards of braying headcase brexiters who insisted even Theresa May's hard brexit was too soft. Those are the king makers in our FPTP electoral system. They will swing to whichever party promises the hardest brexit and they were doing so (see brexit party figures). The Conservative Party recognised that and swung to counter it by becoming UKIP in all but name.

HOLA4425
1 hour ago, miguel said:

Unfortunately for a shtty etonian ar^e licker such as yourself he's still far more competent than the vile despicable clown. 

Unfortunately Miguel I am no Tory supporter, would never vote for them, and just about anyone would be better than the current liar.  I am underwhelmed by the son of Tony dealing with an idiot.