Explosion in Manchester

HOLA441
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
1 minute ago, shindigger said:

I dont think this sort of talk is allowed round these parts anymore.

Thanks. Editted.

HOLA444
HOLA445

Was reading the news with a view to going back to bed (insomnia!). Not sure I'll be able to sleep now.

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

Ok, there might be a few outraged headlines, and speech's from politicians, but what are we going to do?

My prediction is in a day or two we will put our heads in the sand and effectively pretend it didn't happen.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
16 minutes ago, reddog said:

Serious question, how many attacks would it take for us to be considered to be in a low level civil war?

Just watched GMTV. Reporter at scene talking about how taxi drivers were helping people, people were offering rooms - places to stay and have a cup of tea. "This is what this is all about"

:blink:

No it's not you ******ing cretin. 

HOLA4413

I blame the (former) Government for this, if they weren't cutting back on Police and being distracted by unnecessary elections  etc etc. 

HOLA4414
16 minutes ago, ccc said:

Just watched GMTV. Reporter at scene talking about how taxi drivers were helping people, people were offering rooms - places to stay and have a cup of tea. "This is what this is all about"

:blink:

No it's not you ******ing cretin. 

Exactly, they just say anything to stop people thinking about what actually happened, and what is likely to happen in the future.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
41 minutes ago, winkie said:

Very shocking.....my thoughts and prayers are with the families who have lost their inocent young people and children, parents and friends, and all those injured and terrorised.

My thoughts are with all of those affected too. But my thoughts on the useless no-mark who did this are unprintable.

HOLA4418

Regardless of the source of this attack, :

Im expecting our peaceful muslim allies to be turning in hundreds of suspected extremists into the authorities, in solidarity with their condemnation of this terrible act of murder. They will be shunning the imams that encourage this mindset for ever more. They will be publicly and vehemently condemning this extremism in their midst, for it does not represent them.

HOLA4419

1 hour ago, reddog said:

Ok, there might be a few outraged headlines, and speech's from politicians, but what are we going to do?

My prediction is in a day or two we will put our heads in the sand and effectively pretend it didn't happen.

The timing is deliberate - to affect the election and cause a swing towards hardline right wing parties. They actually want a civil war so the plan is to make Muslims in the West feel marginalised, and then radicalise them. This is best achieved by creating Islamophobia.

The damage has already been done through mass immigration. I don't see what can be done, unless there are widescale deportations and a willingness to firmly close the borders.

HOLA4420

The Moderators are appalled at this explosion and the loss of life.  Can we wait for police enquiries to find out the cause and the perpetrator before we start pointing sticks at any religious groups or race.  This thread will be locked if people start blaming before the facts are known.

Remember this is a property related site not a political site so use other sites if you cannot keep within the rules.

HOLA4421
48 minutes ago, thisisthisitmaybe said:

The timing is deliberate

Timing is impeccable, I agree. Just when Corbyn was brewing up a storm and the Cons shooting themselves in the foot at every opportunity. Now May has it in the bag, unfortunately.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
2 hours ago, winkie said:

Very shocking.....my thoughts and prayers are with the families who have lost their inocent young people and children, parents and friends, and all those injured and terrorised.

No it isn't. Not even remotely shocking. Sorry Wink.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Archived