House Price Crash Forum

Munich Terror/mass Shootings Thread

reddog

HOLA441

Looks like with the weekend outage there was no Munich thread.

I was there, and could have given on the spot reports!

It's a pretty messed up state that the media are ecstatic that they can pin this on a neo nazi Iranian and not an IS refugee!

To me there is something sick inside Germany (though at the moment, it still compares favourably with Britain)

For Vergangenheitsbewältigung reasons Germany cannot call out the sickness. An Iranian neo nazi is going to be a real head scratcher for them.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

You can shout "Ali Akbar Kebab", "Sieg Heil", or "Hail Caeser". It's still a massacre, and normal people don't do it.

HOLA443

Sky News were desperate for the murderer to be a Right Wing White German.

I am amazed that there has been no reprisals from the far right in Europe.

If there is an attack by the far right, you can guarantee that it will be celebrated by the SJW's around the world.

HOLA444
HOLA445

I was watching this on the news over a couple of hours as it happened and the speed of narrative change over the few hours was awesome.

When this first broke there were multiple attacks in Munich, with shots also fired on the metro system. The shooters were organised, as evidenced by the way they had evaded capture (this was stated, on the news in real time). When news of the perpetrator first broke he was reported as someone who had been living in Germany for around two years.

I got up the following morning and the attack had been carried out by a lone-gunman who had lived in Germany all his life and had dual Iranian-German citizenship. He had a history of psychological issues and an obsession with mass murder. The police cornered him and he shot himself.

What a load of ********.

HOLA446
HOLA447

The Breivik link is a load of toss. Glad to see few are buying it.

Don't think it is actually - seems to be a teenage misfit inspired by that and other similar events (I read something about the kid putting a Breivik picture up on his FB page, plus 5 years to the day). Anyway looks like your classic mass shooter mentalist, although you wonder how much the Jihad inspired mass murders end up giving such people ideas.

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

The deadly shooting rampage in Europe’s leading nation, Germany, is a sign that Britain’s exit from the EU has reduced the bloc to a weak regional player unable to achieve any goals or protect its citizens, Hungary’s prime minister Viktor Orban said.

Never before in my whole life I was as discouraged as after as the attack in Munich,” in which a lone gunman killed 9 people and injured 27 others on Friday, Orban said, according to Agerpres news agency.

the last 30 or 40 years, we perceived the Germans as the guarantors of our democracy,” Orban said. “But you see that the same thing that happened yesterday, a few days ago took place in Nice. It’s now closing on us all, but even more serious is that this attack happened in Germany – the country which we consider to be our fulcrum. And this means that even in that country there’s no absolute guarantee [of security] anymore.”

The time has come to give up on the “idealization of Europe” and the “false self-esteem” because after Brexit the EU has lost its global role, the Hungarian PM said in a speech at a student summer camp at the Romanian town of Baile Tusnad on Saturday.

“Europe… is a regional player, who can’t protect its borders and citizens as well as keep the people together,” he said.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413

Don't think it is actually - seems to be a teenage misfit inspired by that and other similar events (I read something about the kid putting a Breivik picture up on his FB page, plus 5 years to the day). Anyway looks like your classic mass shooter mentalist, although you wonder how much the Jihad inspired mass murders end up giving such people ideas.

Hmmm. If there's genuinely no Islamic link and he's just a deluded teenager then it doesn't help matters when certain sections of the media try to mask his religion.

HOLA4414

Hmmm. If there's genuinely no Islamic link and he's just a deluded teenager then it doesn't help matters when certain sections of the media try to mask his religion.

As per my comment on another thread

BBC seem to have this nailed down to a right wing nutter and the fault of Leave voters. All seems to add up when you consider he comes from Iran.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

Fυck me! It must be true, it is written in BIG LETTERS

You mean like the Daily Mail that's so often quoted here? :rolleyes:

If you look closely what I posted is a JPG image, so I had no influence on the size of the text.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422

Munich killer David Ali Sonboly bought the gun used in his rampage on the dark web and had been planning the attack for a year.

German police said the Glock 17 pistol used by the 18-year-old to kill nine people had its serial number scratched off but appeared to have originated in Slovakia and had been reactivated.

Police confirmed Sonboly had lured his victims to a shopping centre McDonalds using a fake Facebook account but said the victims - most of them teenagers - were not classmates of the gunman.

Bavarian prosecutor Thomas Steinkraus-Koch said: "It is not the case that he deliberately selected."

Thirty-five people were injured in the shooting spree, with 10 severely injured and three in a critical condition, police said.

Investigator Robert Heimberger said Sonboly's planning involved visiting the site of a previous school shooting in Winnenden, where he took photographs.

He was also an avid player of first-person shoot-em-up video games, including Counter-Strike: Source.

http://news.sky.com/story/munich-killer-bought-gun-on-dark-web-10511246

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

A number of the snapped shooters in the past few years have been mixed race and mixed culture. Of course, one is not allowed to mentioned the increased likelihood of mental problems for poor humans caught between two cultures and ethnic identities. That would be raaacist.

Archived