House Price Crash Forum

The Bbc Propaganda Thread

HOLA441
1 hour ago, crashmonitor said:

Jeeze just watched the BBC Question Time from Wakefield in Yorkshire. Some plain talking and tbh very pro Brexit, must be a first for this programme. The one SJW from the New Statesman pretty much a lone Remoaner and getting zero support from the audience. Alan Johnson and Ruth Davidson pretty fair Remainers and not whipping up the usual Remoaner style hate and getting an appreciative hearing from the pro Brexit audience.

New Statesman woman should have saved her appearance for a more sympathetic hearing in Cambridge where she could have spouted her angry bile with impunity

Agreed. I think the producer if that episode is enjoying some time in the re-education camp.

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
On 02/12/2016 at 0:01 PM, Scunnered said:

The Pizzagate thing is blatantly stupid, so it's hardly surprising they've dismissed it.  Honestly, I find it incredible that people actually believe this.

Even taken literally, Obama spent over $60,000 of taxpayers money flying in pizza and hotdogs which is outrageous in itself.

HOLA443
15 hours ago, SNACR said:

Not sure, that Instagram account is certainly nonce factor 10. Ian Brady hasn't got an Instagram account but if he did it would probably look like that.

Ok, maybe if it's your own child but, doesn't really explain the child taped to a table.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-04/pizzagate-explodes-after-man-arrested-comet-restaurant-shooting

Pizzagate took a turn for the even more bizarre on Sunday, as a man with an assault rifle walked into Comet Ping Pong to "self-investigate" the Baltimore, Maryland, pizza parlor that internet conspiracy theorists say is at the center of an international child sex ring run by prominent Democrats. 28-year-old Edgar Maddison Welch, of Salisbury, N.C., reportedly fired the rifle at least once inside the restaurant but no one was injured.

HOLA444
15 hours ago, CunningPlan said:

Agreed. I think the producer if that episode is enjoying some time in the re-education camp.

I had to check if Alan Johnson was a Remainer or a Leave voter  because his commentary was very middle of the road. Indeed at what point he sounded like a raving right winger by criticising letting in rapists and criminals  and said the present level of immigration was unacceptable and the voters should be listened to. He was for Remain btw. If we could have someone like him speaking for New Labour then may be they could make up some ground. Instead voters probably assume that Diane Abbott is where Labour are currently at, I think she is on a mission to destroy the party.

HOLA445
57 minutes ago, crashmonitor said:

I had to check if Alan Johnson was a Remainer or a Leave voter  because his commentary was very middle of the road. Indeed at what point he sounded like a raving right winger by criticising letting in rapists and criminals  and said the present level of immigration was unacceptable and the voters should be listened to. He was for Remain btw. If we could have someone like him speaking for New Labour then may be they could make up some ground. Instead voters probably assume that Diane Abbott is where Labour are currently at, I think she is on a mission to destroy the party.

Not only was he for remain, he led their Remain campaign, although the suspicion is that Corbyn sabotaged it. 

• 4 weeks later...
HOLA446

Article on fake news.

"The US election, particularly its winner Donald Trump, and particularly the support for him on social media, has pushed fake news to the forefront, as well as highlighting the potential influence it can bring."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-38168792

Has a link to a post-truth article.

" It is defined as an adjective relating to circumstances in which objective facts are less influential in shaping public opinion than emotional appeals. "

Yet has a picture of Donald Trump instead of whiny over-emotional SJWs.

Firking joke of an organisation.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-37995600

HOLA447

There is so much "media space" via TV, Internet, etc, and just not enough news to fill it, hence we get silly "lifestyle", and "what if" articles. The BBC is not alone in this.:mellow:

Oh for the days when the newspaper cost a penny, and was four pages.

HOLA448
2 hours ago, MrPin said:

There is so much "media space" via TV, Internet, etc, and just not enough news to fill it, hence we get silly "lifestyle", and "what if" articles. The BBC is not alone in this.:mellow:

Oh for the days when the newspaper cost a penny, and was four pages.

Pinsters nailed it.

Boradcast media involves the following:

1) SOmething happens.

2) Media fly to place.

3) Board report a report: Im in somewhere. Something has happened.

That overs about 80% of the content of TV news.

HOLA449

Yesterday BBC news was concentrating on Afghans being deported by Pakistan.

They had an arduous 24 hour bus journey the SJW type BBC reporter told us as they were filmed arriving in Afghanistan.

********, my family and I had a 30 hour bus journey from Wales to Spain and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Meanwhile, no coverage of the market in Berlin where immigrants? are reported to have been driving around blowing their car horns.

Just why do the bleeding heart liberals in the Beeb have to bleed all over me?

HOLA4410
3 minutes ago, Byron said:

Yesterday BBC news was concentrating on Afghans being deported by Pakistan.

They had an arduous 24 hour bus journey the SJW type BBC reporter told us as they were filmed arriving in Afghanistan.

********, my family and I had a 30 hour bus journey from Wales to Spain and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Meanwhile, no coverage of the market in Berlin where immigrants? are reported to have been driving around blowing their car horns.

Just why do the bleeding heart liberals in the Beeb have to bleed all over me?

Arduous for the SJW. They fly business normally.

'Oh look a bus. I see them thru the taxi window in London'.

HOLA4411

I don't watch the BBC usually. However, I was round a friend's place just after the truck jihad attack. A BBC correspondent was speaking to a German expert on on something or another, I forget. The expert, for want of a better description, laid into the German security services. He said it was well known an attack of this type was coming, yet nothing was done to prevent it. I think in the past this type of interview would have been cut short in the past.

HOLA4412
12 minutes ago, Ill_handle_it said:

I don't watch the BBC usually. However, I was round a friend's place just after the truck jihad attack. A BBC correspondent was speaking to a German expert on on something or another, I forget. The expert, for want of a better description, laid into the German security services. He said it was well known an attack of this type was coming, yet nothing was done to prevent it. I think in the past this type of interview would have been cut short in the past.

My highlight.

That is the issue.  The security seems to  have fine upto that point - it's reported that the attacker had been identified and had been under surveillance for months - so why was nothing done to prevent the attack.  For example why no immediate deportation as there was clearly a serious risk.

Where does the responsibility lie for deciding that part of the policy.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

As a Newcastle supporter ......

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38420268

'Between them, all three Wolves players said they heard Shelvey make reference to "Arab", "Arabic" and "Moroccan" in comments made to Saiss, as well as using expletives.'

But Saiss is Moroccan, which is an Arabic country. And none of those terms are derogatory FFS.But a swerar in front of each still does not make them derogatory.

• 4 weeks later...
HOLA4415
HOLA4416

Has anyone seen the 'common sense' ads on the BBC at the minute? Subliminal advertising at its finest. Starts with various people giving opinions and finishes with a particularly BBC opinion like 'leaving the EU will turn us into a basket case' followed by declaring very loudly 'Common sense!' With a power chord played at the same time just to drive the point home.

It's so obvious it's sickening.

HOLA4417
On 05/12/2016 at 0:16 PM, RentingForever said:

Not only was he for remain, he led their Remain campaign, although the suspicion is that Corbyn sabotaged it. 

I like Alan Johnson.

It takes some balls to move from Lodon to Hull and survive.

His middle of the road of demeanor will be down being in Labour during the Militant episode.

As far as Corbyn sabotaging. Nah. Sabotage requires some thought and active act.

As far as Corbyn, he just inserted himself into the Labour/EU thing and fcked it all up as Jezza is a useless buffoon. Look atthe way he came out with an an unequivocal statement ..... 6 months after the Brexit vote.

HOLA4418

I like crispy roast potatoes, burnt toast.....and crispy chips.....what next?  bbc keep going on about it, do people seriously change their way of eating what they enjoy on such weak sceptical evidence, why is this news?

Next will be selling

What next? Roast potatoes patches.;)

HOLA4419
6 minutes ago, winkie said:

I like crispy roast potatoes, burnt toast.....and crispy chips.....what next?  bbc keep going on about it, do people seriously change their way of eating what they enjoy on such weak sceptical evidence, why is this news?

Next will be selling

What next? Roast potatoes patches.;)

Surely some sort of burnt toast tax is in order to cover the cost to the NHS of treating the selfish burners. Who, after all, are the cause of their own misfortune.

A simple sensor installed in every toaster to measure toasting time and transmit this information direct to HMRC over the mobile telephone network should suffice. :)

HOLA4420

A leading researcher and an eminent doctor were interviewed by the BBC, who then cut the footage to suit their pre-planned agenda:

http://nutritionstudies.org/british-broadcasting-corporation-bbc-your-credibility-is-tarnished/

and

http://nutritionstudies.org/british-broadcasting-corporation-bbc-credibility-tarnished-part-2/

HOLA4421
3 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

A leading researcher and an eminent doctor were interviewed by the BBC, who then cut the footage to suit their pre-planned agenda:

http://nutritionstudies.org/british-broadcasting-corporation-bbc-your-credibility-is-tarnished/

and

http://nutritionstudies.org/british-broadcasting-corporation-bbc-credibility-tarnished-part-2/

My diet has no agenda. I like kebabs, and curry!

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424

They had the Trumpsters spelling "Theresa" as "Teresa" in some memo front page news for a while today.

Now they have:

"Trump fan charged with hate crimes over JFK Muslim attack"

I wonder if he liked vanilla ice cream too?

EDIT:

Watching the main news on the TV now, they said May is the first foreign leader to take the "risk" of visiting Trump.

HOLA4425
1 hour ago, crashmonitor said:

Oh f**k Kuenssberg just had a f**king full on dig at Trump. Nice work Kuenssberg just torpedoed things a bit, all May's diplomacy undone.

Attempt by Beeb to ****** up the new relationship, trade terms no problem for Trump, smooths Brexit process, Beeb will doing anything to scupper that.

May could explain it away as being an out of control fake news outfit, that will resonate!

Archived