House Price Crash Forum

Btl Scum Regrouping And On The Offensive. -- Merged

HOLA441
40 minutes ago, hi5lo5 said:

Did you see this bit

This is more of a slow moving freezing glacier which has over the past two years eaten into peoples lives .

Its got a few more years to run before its full impact devastates

It will continue its deadly path slowly freezing people out of the system be they LL`s or tenants

LL`s aspirations will be frozen

Tenants will be left frozen on the streets

I am not quite sure how, if a LL owns a home he will rent it out to a tenant if it is repossessed someone else or the tenant will buy it.

HOLA442
3 minutes ago, iamnumerate said:

Did you see this bit

I am not quite sure how, if a LL owns a home he will rent it out to a tenant if it is repossessed someone else or the tenant will buy it.

They always think that the house will disappear when they sell it.

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
3 hours ago, hi5lo5 said:

They always think that the house will disappear when they sell it.

We have made this point in many our classic busts up below the line in the Telegraph. The response was always a varient on "yeah but...".

This really stands for, "I have heard your argument and cannot argue with the logic so my brain will close up to the inconvenient truth and I will instead talk about something else, probably with a straw man argument."

The usual dimwitted response is something like, "But FTBs cannot afford to buy, otherwise they would have done so already."

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
6 hours ago, Lavalas said:

Warning: The following link contains a hideous look into the mind of portfolio landlord.

https://www.property118.com/youre-in-charge/

Property118 + Politics = Enter at your own risk

'As a landlord who houses benefit claimants most of whom are adept at making themselves unemployable I like the idea of national service after three months of claiming. There is a wealth of labour, languishing in front of daytime TV at taxpayers expense, whose only malady is bone idleness.'

One of the previous post is from Busta, who's advocating 3 National Service for people who've claimed beenefits for more than 3 months. Stop them being idle.

Said by someome who's living in Malta in attempt to avoid paying his taxes.

Gary Dullard:

'6. Kill corporation tax off and introduce a gains tax with VAT in tandem on turnover.'

Wow.

'8. Scrap section 24 and offer tax incentives for landlords that increase stock.'

Better gets his brick laying boots on then.

'1. Create a formal UK constitution, which sets out cast iron individual rights: life, ownership of property,'

I dont think that one has been thought through.

There's a lot on reducing benefits and immigrations - something I agree with. But Im not a slumlord housing a load of EE on tax credits.

HOLA449

Warning: The following link contains a hideous look into the mind of portfolio landlord.

They missed out some obvious ones email e.g. 

- reduce interest tax relief on BTL property to 0%.

- increase CGT on 2nd properties to 95%.

HOLA4410
6 minutes ago, spyguy said:

'As a landlord who houses benefit claimants most of whom are adept at making themselves unemployable I like the idea of national service after three months of claiming. There is a wealth of labour, languishing in front of daytime TV at taxpayers expense, whose only malady is bone idleness.'

One of the previous post is from Busta, who's advocating 3 National Service for people who've claimed beenefits for more than 3 months. Stop them being idle.

Said by someome who's living in Malta in attempt to avoid paying his taxes.

Gary Dullard:

'6. Kill corporation tax off and introduce a gains tax with VAT in tandem on turnover.'

Wow.

'8. Scrap section 24 and offer tax incentives for landlords that increase stock.'

Better gets his brick laying boots on then.

'1. Create a formal UK constitution, which sets out cast iron individual rights: life, ownership of property,'

I dont think that one has been thought through.

There's a lot on reducing benefits and immigrations - something I agree with. But Im not a slumlord housing a load of EE on tax credits.

For people who don't really work for a living and who survive off of the backs of others, they have a lot in common with those that they feel deserve their opprobrium.

HOLA4411

Thanks. I have to eat my breakfast now?  (Great spot by the way ?) 

Students to repay fees (that will make them consider which degrees they take) and no state pension for under 30's. Hmmm...might be a slight bias to their selfish selves? 

I generally do not like the people I know and go on about the fact they studied high brow English Lit, Arty or history degrees...intellectual masturbation.

But I like the fact they have studied these evil, self congratulatory subjects (only can be used for teaching with no real practical business application). But I know that really these are absolutely essential as the human species evolves, creates and learns. I know it's my lack of understanding and a heavy slant to logically learning. 

My science, maths and business education is so much more financially rewarding and practical for UK Ltd....but that not what the human race is all about. People are annoyingly different to me...and I welcome that. Whilst a world full of 'me's' would be a handsome one....I am not sure it would function for long. 

As ever....118 entitled, selfish, greedy, nasty and small minded.

HOLA4412
32 minutes ago, Pop321 said:

Students to repay fees (that will make them consider which degrees they take) and no state pension for under 30's. Hmmm...might be a slight bias to their selfish selves? 

I generally do not like the people I know and go on about the fact they studied high brow English Lit, Arty or history degrees...intellectual masturbation.

But I like the fact they have studied these evil, self congratulatory subjects (only can be used for teaching with no real practical business application). But I know that really these are absolutely essential as the human species evolves, creates and learns. I know it's my lack of understanding and a heavy slant to logically learning. 

My science, maths and business education is so much more financially rewarding and practical for UK Ltd....but that not what the human race is all about. People are annoyingly different to me...and I welcome that. Whilst a world full of 'me's' would be a handsome one....I am not sure it would function for long. 

As ever....118 entitled, selfish, greedy, nasty and small minded thick.

HOLA4413
9 hours ago, Pop321 said:

As ever....118 entitled, selfish, greedy, nasty and small minded.

If students had to repay fees how could they afford to pay the rent.

as ever..... 118 to thick to see the flaw in their plan.

HOLA4414

Anyone listen to Encounters on BBC R4 tonight...? They put people with different perspectives together and try to have them see the other point of view. Tonight was the turn of the landlord and the tenant.

normally they find common ground but surprise surprise this time nothing but bickering and no common understanding reached at all.

It was useful in so far as it highlighted to the R4 audience the division in society and reality that all is not well in the world.

HOLA4415

"

default_avatar.gif
Pound Behind Yesterday at 13:00

I have noticed a lot of rental stock coming onto the market in my area, lots of terrace houses with sitting tenants.

What i have also noticed is Landlords are selling for the same price they paid maybe 10-12 years ago just to get shot. These are high yielding properties though so i expect a new wave of buyers coming in. 

Picking up property at 2005 prices with 8 or 9% yields does not seem too bad to me, just got to structure yourself properly."

https://www.propertytribes.com/landlords-selling-house-price-fall-t-127632252.html

Every cloud apparently has a silver lining. 

HOLA4416

Trouble at the mill over on PropertyTribes. Not sure what's been going on but it sounds juicy! Anyone know? 

https://www.propertytribes.com/statement-negative-propaganda-campaign-t-127632267.html

"As from Saturday 16th December, this site has been subjected to a negative propaganda campaign perpetrated by certain quarters of the industry that do not like this site and do not want Property Tribes to provide the service to the public that it does.

The release of confidential and private Facebook messages into the public domain and tagged specifically to Property Tribes has resulted in a massive, co-ordinated and highly defamatory negative propaganda campaign against this site."

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
37 minutes ago, oatbake said:

Trouble at the mill over on PropertyTribes. Not sure what's been going on but it sounds juicy! Anyone know? 

https://www.propertytribes.com/statement-negative-propaganda-campaign-t-127632267.html

"As from Saturday 16th December, this site has been subjected to a negative propaganda campaign perpetrated by certain quarters of the industry that do not like this site and do not want Property Tribes to provide the service to the public that it does.

The release of confidential and private Facebook messages into the public domain and tagged specifically to Property Tribes has resulted in a massive, co-ordinated and highly defamatory negative propaganda campaign against this site."

Nothing wrong here yet, bu careful all, the mods are fast to crack down on this sort of thing.

Watch what you post, particularly if Propertytribes are saying it's defamatory.

HOLA4419

If you search for "Nick Leatherland" on Facebook (I won't link here), it sounds like he believes he has uncovered some kind of 'vendetta group' at PT (He runs Pegasus Property Group).

This has to be a sure sign of the death of BTL when landlords start turning on each other! 

HOLA4420

Landlord Civil War

Here is the anti property Tribes side of the war, its really bitter, video statement from the other side. Good video.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jn733yxzuy232u1/AAAjnZ0xsMvF4XrdqIgVm0bwa?dl=0&preview=Nick+Leatherland+Video+Statement.mov

Video states how Vannesa from property tribes fleeced landlords with her dodgy practices from Inside Track property seminars.  They have been going through legal action.  War has been going on 6 weeks,

Other sides facebook page where property118 and property tribes have been posting back. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/UKProperryTraders/

All the cool stuff on thisdrop box page where they have been passedsecretly all the property tribes attacks and takenscreen shots of attacks.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
1 hour ago, brit1234 said:

Zina Sultana 17min video fighting back against Property tribes (vendetta group).  She talks about the property tribes hit list against other rival landlord groups to discredit and destroy them.

She's fit. But I have no clue what she is talking about.  I have no idea what any of this is about. 

HOLA4425