House Price Crash Forum

I Made A House Prices Web Site

evictee

HOLA441

Brilliant - really easy to use, and much faster than the actual Land Reg site which I had taken to using recently.

The improvements that I would like to suggest - in addition to the ones mentioned above by others - are more detailed search options on different variables - ie it would be great to see all London results which have a most recent sale in the last month, and a previous sale somewhen in 2008 (as an example). Also to view in the list only those properties which have a repeat sale in the data at all. Further on, analysis of volumes per region would be kind of cool but not sure of the best way of presenting this data.

Anyway - with no changes or some - a brilliant tool, and a site which I will use going forward (particularly once the historic LR data is uploaded) - so many, many thanks.

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

HOLA4415

Free LR sold price data currently only goes back to 2009. Any earlier than that and you have to pay for it (as Rightmove has).

However from 28 November the LR will be making its full dataset freely available for download (from 1995 onwards) and I'm sure evictee will add the info in due course.

That's the plan. And thanks for pointer to the exact date, very good to know.

HOLA4416

Could you please make a chart that shows aggregate monthly total house sales. For example add up all of the house sales every month and put them on a chart.

It would show the total market value every month. I have never seen this done and I think it would be useful market indicator.

Here you go, all 710 billion pounds worth since Jan 2009. I've left out the September figure as the registration lag throws this way off, and the last few months will also tend to be understated for this reason.

sum_by_month_200901-201308.png

HOLA4417

Here you go, all 710 billion pounds worth since Jan 2009. I've left out the September figure as the registration lag throws this way off, and the last few months will also tend to be understated for this reason.

sum_by_month_200901-201308.png

Yep Jaunuary 2009, Woolies had gone bankrupt, the big freeze was on and it felt like the economy was in cataclysmic freefall. And on here we were having a ball. But boy did ZIRP come to the rescue.

Edited by crashmonitor