House Price Crash Forum

Nigella Lawson Attacked By Husband Charles Saatchi In Public

HOLA441

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nigella-lawson-attacked-husband-see-1955564

Her eyes are transfixed as she struggles to prise away the powerful hand squeezing around her throat.

Glamorous TV cook Nigella Lawson looks stunned to be ­attacked by her art collector husband Charles Saatchi during a vicious row at their ­favourite London restaurant.

Fellow diners and passers-by at Scott’s in Mayfair were shocked to see the ­advertising ­multimillionaire reduce his celebrity wife to tears.

Saatchi launched a tirade of angry words., the Sunday People can reveal.

Four times he grasped her around the neck with Nigella, 53, looking powerless and petrified.

At first he used only his left hand, then both. At one stage he tweaked her nose then pushed both hands in her face. Twice Nigella jerked her head backwards as if in fear.

Several times she nodded ­intently while the conversation became more and more heated.

By the end of the meal she was clearly distraught and in tears.

:(

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

Nigella who? Saatchi who? :rolleyes:

A couple is having a fight, that's their business, why should we care just because these are 'celebrities'?

This obsession with 'famous' people's lives is typical slave sheeple mentality, I can't believe even here on HPC there are so many with this mentality... <_<

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

I think she's looking more and more like Nigel as she gets older.

That's not good for a woman, I guess!

HOLA4410

Fake.

Must have a new book out.

Plod is always more than keen to get stuck into and investigate all sorts of minor, non violent infractions which occur on twitter and youtube. No doubt they'll be as interested to act on what appears to be a possible case of assault.

HOLA4411

Well she let him grab her round the throat, repeatedly, whereas she could have just left the second he put his hands on her.

Curb your natural instinct to save a damsel in distress; she's a rich woman - she isn't being forced financially to be treated like that.

If she puts up with that sort of treatment she shouldn't be surprised when she gets more of it.

HOLA4412

If it's genuine, sorry to see her distress.

Is the Mirror making extra money when any of us click on the photo gallery (eg the doubleclick ad link) ?

Money out of someone else's sadness, there's a new angle for a newspaper ... :rolleyes:

Also who's taking pics of her like that? I thought inside a restaurant (ie not in the street/public area) you aren't allowed to?

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

Maybe she just told him she's been knocking off Tony Blair?

Maybe at the age of 70 he is feeling somewhat insecure when he has a relatively young and attractive wife who is jetting off all around the world with her own career and is in high demand. ;)

HOLA4416

“It was utterly shocking to watch,” said one onlooker. “I have no doubt she was scared. It was horrific, ­really. She was very tearful and was ­constantly dabbing her eyes. It was so shocking that I had to order another bottle of Dom and a plate of sun dried tomatos to calm my nerves. really, there needs to be at least one working class gent in a restaurant these days to just DO something about this sort of thing".

HOLA4417

Maybe at the age of 70 he is feeling somewhat insecure when he has a relatively young and attractive wife who is jetting off all around the world with her own career and is in high demand. ;)

At that age, he could even have a touch of Old timers, particularly if he's a heavy smoker/drinker and be more prone to losing control. It's hardly a surprise that the rich and powerful extend their nastier tendencies to their private lives. That attack, unless staged, is definitely about power. While he might not fully appreciate it, she's won that round.

HOLA4418

At that age, he could even have a touch of Old timers, particularly if he's a heavy smoker/drinker and be more prone to losing control. It's hardly a surprise that the rich and powerful extend their nastier tendencies to their private lives. That attack, unless staged, is definitely about power. While he might not fully appreciate it, she's won that round.

Agree, about power and control......she has won and will win, I am sure she must be missing her first husband who tragically died of cancer, I wish her well. ;)

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423

Someone should make a claim of assault..

Old Bill would be obliged to investigate it.......... They won't unless a complaint is made..

They can investigate any matter brought to their attention by whatever means, can't they? Let us talk hypothetically, if it's alleged assault, or alleged DV, in the case of the latter don't all parties automatically get nicked while they investigate?

HOLA4424

“It was utterly shocking to watch,” said one onlooker. “I have no doubt she was scared. It was horrific, ­really. She was very tearful and was ­constantly dabbing her eyes. It was so shocking that I had to order another bottle of Dom and a plate of sun dried tomatos to calm my nerves. really, there needs to be at least one working class gent in a restaurant these days to just DO something about this sort of thing".

:lol:

HOLA4425

Swallowed a bone?

Agreed, I believe she was choking and Mr Saatchi had not learned properly the Heimlich maneuver, so he had to resort to holding her neck.

He was clearly p*ssed off because he always told her to check carefully for bones.

Clearly she was in tears afterwards as Mr Saatchi had to try the neck choke a few times.

Archived