House Price Crash Forum

Important Message

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

Can you move cookies from mozilla from PC to PC to stay logged in?

I just stay logged in, connect from my work and home PC never log in.

I should log out every time...then again, this site is 50 times more informative than the BBC.

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

If those members scroll down on the front page of the forum and select 'HousePriceCrash ClassicBlue' from the drop down at bottom left of screen and then try to log in, this worked for me.

You can use "Housepricecrash Mobile" also. Once logged in you can flip between views as you wish.

Edited by Sledgehead

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

If those members scroll down on the front page of the forum and select 'HousePriceCrash ClassicBlue' from the drop down at bottom left of screen and then try to log in, this worked for me.

Good man!

Thanks for the message Doccyboy.

I had a fiful night looking at the ceiling contemplating my desolate existence without HPC and then imagined sex with Emily Maitliss and forgot all about it.

HOLA4412

Thanks for that - Was also beginning to think I'd been banned but couldn't think why ....

HOLA4413

Hi all,

Apologies for that - there was a minor change to the login settings to improve security and the main theme (HousePriceCrash) was out-of-date that was then affected by the latest update. Should all be fixed and working now, let us know if you still have issues.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

Cheers back on now but nowt to say

apart from Halifax / Government house prices :(

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Oh how I missed the forum...

You don't know what you've got till it's gone :lol:

Eh - you can still read the posts!

The most amusing bit was the "contact admin" link being deactivated (I can't believe I haven't had a couple of monthly bans in the past anyway) :)

Spent the evening researching and bought first blu-ray player on Amazon (Sony are giving 15% rebate on retail price too!)

It also plays SACD 5.1 music disks - so got hold of some Pink floyd to try it out.

Can I send the receipt to Fubra for a reimbursement as you cost me?

Edited by erranta